• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Yeah, but that's just stamina, that wound was going to kill him, even if it only took a minute or two.

LIGHTSPEED EMERALD SPLASHESS
unknown.png

Tbh the scene with the traffic light is sus, I can't tell if Hol is actually perceiving the light from the traffic, or if he's just seeing the cufflinks shine (that or both).
To vague to use (I mean it's noncanon so it wouldn't matter), but the fact that something MIGHT be going on there is cool.

Also Hol has stealth mastery and a solid subsonic/FTE movement feat so that's cool.

GOOD ENDING: The Meteor deflecting calc would be low 8-B, good job boys it is no longer a myth.. Arguing for it would be hard tho.
BAD ENDING: the animators ****** it up and its just the same as before, 8-C or maybe even lower. Hype is dead boys.
NEUTRAL ENDING: The Meteor deflecting calc would still be around High 8-C, maybe a bit higher than the RHCP Value. Not much but still a small increase none the less.
TRUE ENDING: It is a low 8-B calc and after bargaining with the modmins, we got 8-B jojo woo.
AWKWARD ENDING: the meteor deflecting feat yielded high results, i guess that's an outlier 😭
STAINS OF TIME ENDING: stone free perceives meteors in slow motion and deflects it, now thats some big KE calc, exquisite.

Wasn't MIH's universe reset that it just moved everyone over to the new universe after it sped up, and replaced the people who died with identical people? I'm pretty sure that wouldn't count as an action against Giorno per say so it might not have activated GER

Actually MIH's speed up would bypass RTZ up until Pucci attempted to perform an action against him, something like how Diavolo's time skip didn't activate RTZ until he tried striking him

Yeah, and it would be performed by Stone Free, who's garbo compared to Part 6 Star Platinum, which is Star Platinum at his absolute weakest.

Worse case nothing changes and manga takes precedence and we just use the average meteor speed given they ablate and come from orbit.
This isn't as big a change as one might think if it does end up being wonky, the most important part of that feat is a minor key tweak to Stone Free that effects nobody besides Kiss, who's ****** anyway, just kinda lazy and want to finish the 9-b early SF calc before doing a quick CRT for that.

Unironically just wait for Part 9 and wait for Araki to give the one per decade actual relevant feat or something.

Damn during Eyes of Heaven if you face off Jotaro 3 against Josuke, Josuke makes mention that Jotaro used to be even stronger than he is now, which should support Part 3 Star Platinum>Part 4 Star Platinum. But of course it came from a game but still official jojo media I guess, plus I don't know if he is referring to Joseph here or Jotaro but most likely its Jotaro.

They have a lot of quotes like that in EOH, Jolyne says Part 3 Jotaro is like a completely different person in terms of power, Rohan says that Part 3 is Jotaro's peak, etc.

Back