• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jonathan

RHM: 7 (@JustSomeWeirdo, @rawXDglomp, @RandomGuy2345, @DemonicDude, @Popted2, @Peppersalt43, @Psychomaster35)

Both High 8-C (Post-Deep Pass Overdrive Jonathan vs Human RHM)

In-character for both but RHM has knowledge of Jonathan's abilities

speed equalized

5 meters apart

Battle takes place in the holy city districts of Camelot from FGO skip to 52:42 so you can see what the location looks like exactly but imagine it undamaged

win via incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
What does Jonathan lead with? Right Hand Man usually leads with his gun, plus he constantly stomps and is mostly unaffected from attacks from Henry, who is 4.14 tons.

What does Jonathan lead with? Right Hand Man usually leads with his gun, plus he constantly stomps and is mostly unaffected from attacks from Henry, who is 4.14 tons.
also isn’t he bloodlusted here.

wouldn’t right hand man not lead with his in-character thing if he’s bloodlusted here

minus the fire damage and stuff basically the location is the same as what's shown on the image minus the damage by the fire and everything (Just imagine it undamaged that's where the battle is)

does RHM still lead with a gun even if bloodlusted cause he's bloodlusted in this fight
That, and Bottled Time which he would immediately use since he is bloodlusted, despite how he would normally only use it against opponents he recognizes as strong

Pretty much leads with his gun, but would use Bottled time only when he recognizes his opponent to be pretty strong

well....hmm

right hand man has time stop and time slow, which is probably pretty important
otherwise I'm not entirely sure what else to say about the matchup

well....hmm

right hand man has time stop and time slow, which is probably pretty important
otherwise I'm not entirely sure what else to say about the matchup

i didn't speed equalize

cause if i did he'd have a speed advantage. since we only equalize combat and reaction speed.

can his hypersonic reaction speed help against hypersonic+ jonathan?

RHM outranges and scales higher than Jonathan and also has Bottled Time to potentially fall back on

I said it was a potential fallback for RHM given the possibility that Jonathan begins to overwhelm him, not something he'd use out the gate

speed is now equalized so who do you think wins?
Johnathans main win con is mind control he used literally once ever that wasn't shown to be combat applicable so I'd just disregard it.
Other guys wincon is a 'giant shockwave' we can't tell anything about because its a gag move, stopping time (which he is shown to do in combat with absolutely no issue ic) and bombs.

I'd give it to hand guy because Johnny did the mind control literally 1 time ever and is otherwise outranged/haxed.

Back