• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Don't know, from SO anime I just want that they use "What A Wonderful World" music in the last episode and that's all. Mediocre part anyway, boring most of the times with 3 or 4 cool characters

400px-Star_Platinum_SO_Infobox_Anime.png

my man star platinum lookin like a danganronpa character

Actually the only thing I don't like thus far, the rest look aight tho.

Needs more hair imo, but I'll spread an agenda that Star Platinum has male pattern baldness canonically

Goddamn I'm not used to star platinum's gloves, the triangle spheres on the fist being gray. I'm used to that shit being yellow.

Me preparing to do Jotaro vs 8-B Characters (unequalized speed first) once the upgrades pull through
unknown.png

I'm gonna cry if the Jojo Stand User bracket gets destroyed by all the upgrades
It wont, 99% of the verse stays the same and what is there is only a tiny boost that doesn't change tiering or anything, except Jotaro, but I mean, he was already manhandling half the bracket.

It wont, 99% of the verse stays the same and what is there is only a tiny boost that doesn't change tiering or anything, except Jotaro, but I mean, he was already manhandling half the bracket.
Well TBF Jotaro kinda had an easy bracket so far, he could very well lose to Johnny or Weather Report

What are the limits of gold experience's attack reflection?
Idk, I'd assume it's less attack reflection and more "damage" reflection the way it's worded, like, if the thing that gets attacked gets cut, so do you, if it gets torn in half, so do you, the damage that it would've took gets applied to the attacker instead.

Though it also managed to send 3 Freeze back at Koichi, and that's gravity manip, so it's actually kind of a mix?

But asking the limit to it is an impossible question, we only see it a few times, not enough to conclude.

Idk, I'd assume it's less attack reflection and more "damage" reflection the way it's worded, like, if the thing that gets attacked gets cut, so do you, if it gets torn in half, so do you, the damage that it would've took gets applied to the attacker instead.

Though it also managed to send 3 Freeze back at Koichi, and that's gravity manip, so it's actually kind of a mix?

But asking the limit to it is an impossible question, we only see it a few times, not enough to conclude.
Like can it reflect damage from an attack from like a galaxy level character as an example? Something way above it in AP. I assume it definitely not work on higher dimensions but would it reflect hax or AP?

Back