• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Attack Potency, Striking Strength and Durability CRT (Parts 1, 3, 4 and 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired

Jonathan's Calc

Jonathan's calc yields 0.400 tons, and due to this version of Jonathan being weaker than Pre Deep Pass, since it's basically Hamonless, the scaling changes. Dio currently scales 5 times above Jack's calc, but now he will scale 5 times above this Jonathan calc.

Dio = Post Deep Pass Jonathan (5x) > Pre Deep Pass Jonathan > Wang > Hamonless Jonathan = 0.400 tons.

Wang is weaker than Training Jonathan, but can wound Hamonless Jonathan, who of course, withstood the ship exploding, 0.400 tons durability, hence the scaling (Not like Wang is stronger than Tarkus or Jack anyhow, who have 8-C feats as well).

Or, to be exact, Peak Part 1 characters become 2.003762911486 tons (Just Peak Dio and Post Deep Pass Jonathan), the weakest High 8-C's on the site.

Of course Jack and Tarkus have 8-C feats that bridge this gap quite nicely as well and the scaling with them still applies and the other characters stay where they are just like, a few percent stronger now.

Scaling​

Part 1
Rest of Part 1 lads scales to 0.400 tons and the 0.360 tons calc is a supporting feat.

Part 2
Part 3
Characters of Part 3 has their 8-C+ rating because they downscaled to DIO's 1.85 tons feat, now they downscale from 2 tons. Downscaling:
Part 5
King Crimson notably for being able to complete destroy Chariot casually (So potential High 8-C upscaling to begin with) but also as he's outright stated to be First-Class in power.

Then some Stands downscales from King Crimson, like Sticky Fingers. GE would scale and so on, but we should discuss if downscaling from a 2 tons dude is 8-C+ or normal 8-C, alternatively, we just scale them to some 8-C feats done by Stands around their caliber, if need be if we want to be extremely conservative.

Dark Blue Moon Calc

DBM creates a whirlpool and the result is 6.3 tons of TNT. This feat may act as a supporting feat anyway if we go with RHCP scaling, but at minimum, this is the baseline our our scaling proposition for the God Tiers.

Scaling​

Part 3

Red Hot Chili Pepper Morioh-Cho Energy

This one isn't as straightforward (It actually is but it's just less straightforward compared to Plat ripping the head off a High 8-C).

During Part 4, Akira Otoshi, Red Hot Chili Pepper user, talks about how Star Platinum is the Ultimate Stand, and even years after Part 4, JoJoveller still says that Star Platinum is the strongest Stand in Part 4, and Akira himself recognized him as the strongest Stand atop of him being the number 1 in power stated no less than 4 times for Part 4. Even in different guides that came around ~at the same time Part 4 was releasing, states that Star Platinum is the strongest Stand there, the manga claims that Star Platinum is also the number 1 in power, even saying he is the strongest Stand known to man. Everything besides one scan is after Red Hot Chili Pepper got the Morioh energy amp, and that one scan gets reiterated after the fact anyway. And this is just for Part 4 Plat, if we added Part 3 Plat statements then holy shit lads.

To further that, it's made perfectly clear that Akira absolutely doesn't want to encounter Jotaro, between the precision, time stop and the fact he's tough as ****, he doesn't want to risk it, he's constantly doing everything in his power to avoid him, if RHCP could just get an amp whenever, walk up to Jotaro, and proceed to floor him, he absolutely would, but he doesn't, why? You know why (It's because even if he could it would be extremely dangerous and something he might not be capable of).

But it goes even further, he doesn't just want to avoid Jotaro, he's terrified of him, and he's only scared of Jotaro, everyone else? yeah no he's fine with, Jotaro though? ******* scared shitless of him. Koichi outright states that Akira is mortified, and we even get a glimpse of it, with Jotaro going to visit him in jail, and Akira cowering in fear and blatantly promising he won't do anything else to cause Jotaro trouble and he'd be a good boy (Which he does, he does his time and gets out sometime before Thus Spoke).

But speaking of Koichi, Koichi is absolutely baffled that SHA could take Star Platinum's blows, saying nothing can withstand Star Platinum's power and as such, SHA is the toughest Stand he's ever seen. (He also kinda reiterates it later, saying that SHA got damaged even though not even Plat could, thus, it must have been the user that got hurt instead, which he's right about). Why is that important? Because he knows RHCP can amp itself, and was standing right there and watched RHCP knock CD on its ass, he knows what RHCP can do, and he still thinks nothing can stand up to Star Platinum's power and because SHA did it's the most durable Stand he's ever seen.

Basically, this all implies that Star Platinum, is AT LEAST, around RHCP's maximum output, between numerous "he's the strongest" lines some of which are in the Part 4 manga itself, Akira himself think Plat is the strongest Stand and is absolutely mortified of Jotaro and basically refuses to engage him in combat no matter what and those that seen RHCP in action and knows what it's capable of thinking nothing can compete with Star Platinum and if such a thing did exist, it'd be above anything he's ever seen, so yeah, best I can do is Plat is at likely around RHCP's maximum potential.

Scaling chain is the same from the DBM calc. They all become High 8-C+. Star Platinum would also scale to SHA, which is ~7 tons now. So, Star Platinum, The World and their amped versions would scale to 3 calcs and one scaling: DBM 6.3 tons calc, RHCP 7.83 tons, SHA 7.54 tons and DIO being 5 times the 0.400 tons calc, which is 2 tons.

SHA

SHA in Part 8 goes boom, Part 4 SHA should scale more or less, as Part 4 and 8 KQ have the exact same bomb/explosion ability just with different activation methods, as stated by JoJoveller. Plat was able to take a blast at pointblank, and while his guard was broken, he did take it quite fine. (Jotaro on the other hand was nearly killed, but obviously Plat >>>>>>>>>>> Jotaro in durability). And Plat having his guard broken is usually indication of "yeah they're about him in power", see The World breaking Plat's guard and enraged CD breaking Plat's guard, both are ultimately weaker than Plat, but it shows comparability, what matters though is Plat took the blast head on, wasn't harmed a whole lot, and the damage only came when it ended up reaching Jotaro himself. But yeah, Plat "tanked" SHA pointblank in his face and got out of it with only a broken guard, and a near dead Jotaro but that happened after the guard was broken and the blast struck Jotaro directly.

But you can ignore this if you want, it's just support and precedence to High 8-C Plat, if we ignore this, the above shit still exists, this would just be a extra thing to add as support. (And if the above goes through, SHA would scale to High 8-C anyway, almost the exact same yield that Part 8 SHA has, so no matter how you slice it).

White Album​

White Album has a pretty blatant High 8-C freezing feat, only issue is that it's done via freezing and unlike someone like Magician's Red, it's kinda hard to scale it to anyone not named GER (Who's stated to exceed all Stands in attack power).

The feat in question, 3.671 Tons of TNT.

I'm just pointing out that the feat exists, and White Album isn't considered God Tier in Stand Power, though he's up there. Unless we take the obligatory "strongest/most powerful" statements to put Plat and King Crimson above White Album's Stand Power output. It doesn't matter, if the above feats are given the ok, they'd scale above it, White Album would just be support and precedence (it's like 4 tons of TNT, so below what they would be, but also solid support to it).

Anyhow, just pointing out other High 8-C feats do indeed exist in general.

Changes​

Star Platinum changes
King Crimson changes
The World/DIO changes
Big sandbox

tumblr_p3ln9jLfwc1wxbjq5o4_540.gifv

Agree but cautious reminder, consider these the final numbers, higher end for the verse in regards to flat physicals, don't expect anything beyond this unless your name is Kars or it's via some special hax ability.

nice
looked over this a few times, and I agree with everything
quick question about chili pepper's thing though, is the calc just showing red hot chili pepper's power, or is the power of the amp being added onto his existing power?

Heh, I don't mind, it's better than before were they reached only Baseline 8-C+ at best and the Tier 8 were questionable.

They may never reach 8-B but this is a damn good place to be.

nice
looked over this a few times, and I agree with everything
quick question about chili pepper's thing though, is the calc just showing red hot chili pepper's power, or is the power of the amp being added onto his existing power?
The amp being added onto his own.
No, we don't know how strong base RHCP is, but it would be negligible to the total result (maybe like a quarter ton give or take, so it'd still be within 7.~).

ok then, seems cool
complete agreeance with the original post, but unfortunately this does indeed mean we're officially getting a 79.9% instead of a B
and the teacher w o n t r o u n d u p

Also a few structural stuff for the profiles.

At least Large Building level+ with Star Platinum (Demonstrably stronger than Dark Moon Blue; Capable of inflicting heavy damage upon it[3] and defeating him, slicing his head with the Star Finger[4]. Superior to his Diamond Is Unbreakable and Stone Ocean iterations. Has a reputation as the most powerful Stand during Stardust Crusaders[5]. One of the strongest Stands in the entire series, surpassing Stands such as Whitesnake, Magician's Red and more in nearly all physical capabilities. Far stronger than the likes of Dio Brando's minions and comparable, albeit weaker than The World and is heralded as a Stand with unmatched power as the strongest warrior[6] that demonstrates first-class power as the strongest Stand in the world[7]), higher when enraged (Grows exponentially when angered. Could cave in DIO's skull and tear him apart[8]. While angry, Jotaro was capable of punching a hole through The World's body despite being previously outmatched merely moments prior[9]. Broke a further strengthened HIGH DIO's The World's hand and damaged HIGH DIO[10]), higher at its peak (Upon hitting his breaking point, getting as angry as he possibly could, broke both of HIGH DIO's legs with one blow and he annihilated HIGH DIO's The World in one final cross-counter, smashing him to pieces killing him[11])
I think it's better to place "even higher at its peak" or "far higher at its peak" as SP's peak is supposedly stronger than SP enraged

At least Large Building level (Much stronger than before due to Joseph Joestar's blood, claiming it was the most powerful that body has ever been. Overpowered Star Platinum, in conjunction with The World), far higher with The World (The more familiar DIO becomes with Jonathan's body, it's likely The World's fighting capabilities increase as well. Demonstrably stronger then he was initially against an enraged Star Platinum, even breaking through his guard at maximum output. With DIO, they overpowered Star Platinum)
THE WORLD should be "At least Large Building level+" rather than far higher as far higher implies THE WORLD to be in only "Large Building level"

"even higher at its peak" as SP's peak is supposedly stronger than SP enraged
Peak Rage/At its peak.
The bracket in particular is for when he annihilated The World at the peak of his anger, which is basically the same as his peak.

"At least Large Building level+" rather than far higher as far higher implies THE WORLD to be in only "Large Building level"

This is true, I wasnt sure if it was straightforward enough and easy to pick up on or if it needed extra clarification, so i decided to jst see if anyone had issues with it or not,, you did, as such, yeah, I'll fix that quickly.

Isn't the 0.7090389608645 Tons end accepted for Jonathan's calc tho?
No. The 0.40 end was what was accepted, probably because the higher end was just guesswork, it might be the case, but we're literally just assuming that's how it expanded, might not be the case and there's no way to confirm otherwise. Best to be safe and conservative in cases we can't be 100% on.
n̵o̵t̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵t̵e̵r̵s̵,̵ ̵b̵o̵t̵h̵ ̵e̵n̵d̵ ̵u̵p̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵l̵o̵w̵e̵r̵ ̵e̵n̵d̵ ̵H̵i̵g̵h̵ ̵8̵-̵C̵

No. The 0.40 end was what was accepted, probably because the higher end was just guesswork, it might be the case, but we're literally just assuming that's how it expanded, might not be the case and there's no way to confirm otherwise. Best to be safe and conservative in cases we can't be 100% on.
n̵o̵t̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵t̵e̵r̵s̵,̵ ̵b̵o̵t̵h̵ ̵e̵n̵d̵ ̵u̵p̵ ̵w̵i̵t̵h̵ ̵l̵o̵w̵e̵r̵ ̵e̵n̵d̵ ̵H̵i̵g̵h̵ ̵8̵-̵C̵
Nono, because usually it's taken the high end if calc member didn't chose one.

I can literally just ask Armor to clarify which end he prefers, not like I already don't know which end he picked, not that it should matter, we're not going with a hypothetical high-end just for the sake of big numbers, we're gonna go with what we know for certain, we can't confirm how much it extended off the panel, so we go with what we can confirm.

EDIT: So with these updates, MIH will scale to High 8-C?
No, there was actually something about MIH in the original draft I did but cut it out because didn't think it was needed.

The thing is, MIH doesn't actually scale to Star Platinum (Which is where any chance of High 8-C scaling would come from), he's buff as **** yeah, but his feats consist of ripping apart 8-C's. So while strong, not quite enough for that flat upgrade.

Especially when you factor in Annasui assumed MIH's power to only be standard power type (It's unsure if he would know that for sure, he could've just been optimistic, but at the same time, he actually did take a hit from MIH at that point and had his hand sliced so he might have been able to get a good idea of how strong it was given he already took a blow from it) plus his power stat is only a B, now, we obviously don't use basic stats like that, and he does scale to some Stands that have A's, but the fact he wasn't given A is a bit of a red flag againt him being a God Tier, not a solid case against it but it's definitely a bit odd and when you factor in the statement it becomes suspect.

Anyway nah, he doesn't actually scale to any High 8-C, though he is strong enough to gore 8-C's casually, without extra info though we can't upgrade him (Maybe At least 8-C+, likely higher could work like King Crimson had? Assuming he needs a change).

cool, lots of dudes and 2 mods. I'm gonna apply everything now. Gona ask for DIO and Jotaro's profile to be unlocked.

Applied everything but SP and TW. I don't need to change anything besides High 8-C dudes, because the 8-C+ are just being downscaled from DIO's 2 tons rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back