• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
his attacks definetly aren't sneaky, they can easily be countered by Cinder's maiden forcefields, they'll be detected long before Cinder can't answer them.
But if he were to hide somewhere and attack, then Cinder won't be able to see it coming, rendering her forcefields useless.

But if he were to hide somewhere and attack, then Cinder won't be able to see it coming, rendering her forcefields useless.
if Test is within hundreds of feet, he gets detected whether he likes it or not, if he's just out of range, the attacks he throws out are FAR too big to catch cinder at all off guard or get around her Maiden Forcefields.

if Test is within hundreds of feet, he gets detected whether he likes it or not, if he's just out of range, the attacks he throws out are FAR too big to catch cinder at all off guard or get around her Maiden Forcefields.
The first part is true. But Cinder will definitely be caught off guard when she sees a big ass tornado coming her way.

Even if she does block it with her forcefields, she gets left vulnerable for Johnny to get a opening, since the tornado is so big she can't see anything.

The first part is true. But Cinder will definitely be caught off guard when she sees a big ass tornado coming her way.

Even if she does block it with her forcefields, she gets left vulnerable for Johnny to get a opening, since the tornado is so big she can't see anything.
why would she be caught off guard by a tornado, again? it ain't like a tornado is very impressive considering the shit Cinder can do and has faced.

hello, enhanced senses that can fight while blind and hit people through smoke screens lol

why would she be caught off guard by a tornado, again? it ain't like a tornado is very impressive considering the shit Cinder can do and has faced.

hello, enhanced senses that can fight while blind and hit people through smoke screens lol
She'd be caught off guard because she won't know when it's coming.

Sensing people from hundreds of feet away is dozens of meters in range, far from Johnny's normal range, let alone TP range. Also, Johnny can just do another attack at the same range he was at before, so Cinder can't sense him.

Johnny can fight while blind as well.

She'd be caught off guard because she won't know when it's coming.

Sensing people from hundreds of feet away is dozens of meters in range, far from Johnny's normal range, let alone TP range. Also, Johnny can just do another attack at the same range he was at before, so Cinder can't sense him.

Johnny can fight while blind as well.
She has plenty of time to actually, you know, forcefield it
adam and Maria who both can sense opponents and incoming attacks and fight while blind
And "not being able to sense another attack coming right after the other" is a pretty crap argument considering Cinder can just make more forcefields and move forward without Test knowing because his vision of Cinder is blocked, he hasn't shown to attack through a smokescreen to my knowledge, and he can't just telepathy/clairvoyance it because he has to stop attacking to do so, leaving him wide open for Cinder to get the hit she needs, espeically considering how horrifically slow Test teleports in this key

That's not the point.

She has plenty of time to actually, you know, forcefield it
Against an attack she won't see coming?

And "not being able to sense another attack coming right after the other" is a pretty crap argument considering Cinder can just make more forcefields and move forward without Test knowing because his vision of Cinder is blocked, he hasn't shown to attack through a smokescreen to my knowledge,
Johnny is able to fight while blind, which I've already proved. That along with TP already makes it hard for Cinder to land a good, or fatal hit. Plus, I'm pretty sure fighting while blind is more impressive than being able to attack through a smokescreen.

and he can't just telepathy/clairvoyance it because he has to stop attacking to do so,
That's true. Though, this depends on how far the range is between the two. If Johnny's in the range where Cinder can't sense him, then he has time to use his Telepathy/Clairvoyance to track where Cinder is.

espeically considering how horrifically slow Test teleports in this key
His teleportation seriously isn't as slow as you think.

Against an attack she won't see coming?

Johnny is able to fight while blind, which I've already proved. That along with TP already makes it hard for Cinder to land a good, or fatal hit. Plus, I'm pretty sure fighting while blind is more impressive than being able to attack through a smokescreen.

That's true. Though, this depends on how far the range is between the two. If Johnny's in the range where Cinder can't sense him, then he has time to use his Telepathy/Clairvoyance to track where Cinder is.

His teleportation seriously isn't as slow as you think.
and her senses are comparable to tyrian who can casually block bullets from behind his head without needing to look at them,

around half a second vs just appearing essentialy on top of him, this isn't his base Teleportation.

It's pretty obvious where the hurricane is coming from just where it's coming from.

around half a second vs just appearing essentialy on top of him, this isn't his base Teleportation.

It's pretty obvious where the hurricane is coming from just where it's coming from.
Half a second is still very quick teleportation. More than enough time for Johnny to teleport somewhere else and attack.

Cinder will be focused on blocking a large ass tornado, which gives Johnny the time to teleport somewhere else and attack, overwhelming Cinder in the process.
Cinder can throw around her forcefields and other maiden powers at the same time. she isn't limited to one or the other.

Then Johnny is out of his range while being badly burned...

Yeah, this seems like Cinder wins fairly solidly, but Johnny has his chances lol
Um, Johnny would've already teleported and avoided the attack. He would've avoided getting burned.

Also, can you give me a scan of Cinder melting everything within her range?

Um, Johnny would've already teleported and avoided the attack. He would've avoided getting burned.

Also, can you give me a scan of Cinder melting everything within her range?
he swings his arms from up to down, glows green for about half a second, THEN teleports. more then enough time for Cinder to get a hit off in her range

Certainly if I'm given an hour or so lol, but just note with maiden powers she can definetly AOE across her range if she wants to.

did i ever once say it took more then a second? And she can let her forcefields handle the attack she's currently receiving while making attacks of her own.

It is pretty even, but the issue is Johnny will have issues getting through Cinder's defenses while her offense can definitely kill him rather easily, causing her to have the edge

It is pretty even, but the issue is Johnny will have issues getting through Cinder's defenses while her offense can definitely kill him rather easily, causing her to have the edge
But Cinder will get pissed off due to Johnny's goofy antics, which will throw her off her game. Johnny can easily get out of Cinder's range of sense and attack her like that. Also, he can avoid pretty any attack from Cinder as long as he stays at a range where he can avoid getting hit with that fire.

Cinder is more then happy to destroy everything in her range while pissed off, including turning it into molted bits, and just because she's pissed off doesn't mean she will be a dumbass and not use her in-character move of just using a forcefield for dealing with a ranged attack lol

Cinder is more then happy to destroy everything in her range while pissed off, including turning it into molted bits, and just because she's pissed off doesn't mean she won't be a dumbass and not use her in-character move of just using a forcefield for dealing with a ranged attack lol
Johnny can easily avoid her attacks. Remember, he can teleport as far as space.

Plus, they can leave the location anytime they want, so both of them getting out of range of each other won't be an issue for both, as they both can easily cover the distance between them with no effort.

How about we just agree to disagree and see the results. Whoever wins, wins.

Great debating, Reaper. This was a massive improvement from the previous debate we had.

hhhhhhhh

ok may i actually see a fight/scan of cinder fighting? Not that I don't believe what's being said, I just want to see it for myself.

Also couldn't his hurricane hands just cancel out her fire?

Also in his base form he has resistance to extreme heat, does that transfer to his X form or no.

Yes.

Also in his base form he has resistance to extreme heat, does that transfer to his X form or no.
His heat resistance comes from surviving on the Moon with no gear. The Moon can be as hot as 260 degrees Fahrenheit. The Johnny X and Super Dukey were also stated to maintain their body heat. He also has a Heat transformation. But I don't think his heat resistance is as strong as the RWBY verse's heat resistance. They can take a dip in lava with no problem iirc.

hhhhhhhh

ok may i actually see a fight/scan of cinder fighting? Not that I don't believe what's being said, I just want to see it for myself.

like, all of her fights should be on Youtube in this key lol

if it was normal fire and didnt overpower 2000-degree Fahrenheit heat resistance, maybe.

nowhere near enough heat resistance lol

like, all of her fights should be on Youtube in this key lol

if it was normal fire and didnt overpower 2000-degree Fahrenheit heat resistance, maybe.

nowhere near enough heat resistance lol
Yeah. There's a 7.7x difference in heat between Johnny's heat resistance and Cinder's attacks. Though, the gap should be shorter due to the Johnny X suit maintaining his body heat, as well as his Heat transformation.

What fights did this key of Cinder participate in?

The only one I saw was against Penny and Raven, and she didn't actually spam fire at all, she mostly used close range. Though she'll definitely be forced to use range this time since Johnny will. I didn't see her nuke anything or use any giant explosions or fire, they looked like small fireballs to me?

Ozpin is another fight she participated in, and I think that's where the range aoe nuke got used, but regardless she'd be focused on her more AOE and range here for obvious reasons

Back