• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Adam doesn’t cover both his eyes. He covers only the branded one. Plus it’s a low 7-C vs a 8-C in both cases. Fox has something that negates the negatives of his blindness. Just to let everyone know I don’t care too much on this thread, I just wanted to point out those two things are nowhere near as impressive as you’re making them out to be.
Dude he fought Blake with his two eyes covered
This is apparently haveing one eye covered now
Blinfold_Adam.png

Last edited:
Dude he fought Blake with his two eyes covered
This is apparently haveing one eye covered now
Blinfold_Adam.png

I see I mistook his cover for a different characters. Though is there a reason to assume he is completely blinded by that. Plenty of speed runs and other people fake being blind with blindfolds that look exactly like that. Why would he purposely blind himself before going into battle? Plus there is a device in Rwby that can allow you to fight while blind and the guy who’s been blind for his entire life needs it, so I don’t know Adam can suddenly fight blind when people that have years of experience being blind can’t.

Back