• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Scaling skill feats doesn't work like that... Just because I skill stomped someone in archery doesn't mean I'll skillstomp someone in boxing.

That's why showing the feat is better for me to understand
You are asking for someone to go through 100 OP manga with no prior scans and give you at least 20% of the skill feats.

You are asking for someone to go through 100 OP manga with no prior scans and give you at least 20% of the skill feats.
I'm asking for a video of a character... Why is that difficult?

I'll just go find the info myself.
orangutan_1f9a7.png

"So... She fights skillfully inconsistently"

Not sure what you mean, her skill is pretty consistent with her consistently going toe to toe with other skill gods in the verse like Raven and Winter as well as casually skill stomping the likes of pyrrha and atlas arc Team RWBY while holding back immensely And this is Atlas Cinder, who dropped the arrogance she had in the early seasons and doesnt toy around anymore.

Also, remember that her opponent in this thread is Johnny, who literally needed multiple gadgets in order to match someone with an extremely basic mastery of kung fu.

Also, remember that her opponent in this thread is Johnny, who literally needed multiple gadgets in order to match someone with an extremely basic mastery of kung fu.
Ok... She is more skilled then him, but I don't see her being lightyears more skilled

Ok... Wait...
Skill Baseline = Having a lifetime of combat training, being able to solo hordes of monsters that can easily kill you if you make a single mistake, being skilled enough in martial combat to be able to subconsciously project your soul as a defensive barrier, being skilled enough in martial combat to project your soul as a superpower, and being recognized as one of the most skilled fighters in the world by a guy with millennia of composite combat skill

Ruby is well above the average Beacon student, noted as always excelling above her peers in combat training, to the point that even though she was two years away from being eligible to join Beacon she was admitted due her combat prowess impressing Ozpin, with him noting that she was already a master at wielding one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed.

Velvet is more skilled than Ruby and near the top of the skill chain at Beacon, able to perfectly and instantly mimic any fighting style she sees, copy the weapons that people use to further copy their styles, even those of pro-huntsmen with decades of combat experience and skill, and can seamlessly meld fighting styles together at will, and she has at the bare minimum dozens of copied fighting styles at her disposal including every member of the main cast

Nebula is both stated and shown to be more skilled than Velvet

Pyrrha unanimously recognized as the most skilled Beacon student, being skilled enough to win every combat tournament she has entered since she was a pre-teen without anyone ever landing a single blow on her in her decade long combat career despite the tournaments she fought in being comprised of other world class opponents each with unique fighting styles, weapons, and abilities they mastered over their own combat careers.

Mercury casually matched Pyrrha and was stated by WoG to be able to beat her if he went all out. Beacon arc Cinder also casually beat Pyrrha while holding back immensely.

Post-Haven Team RWBY can match Mercury

The Ace Ops casually skill stomped Post-Haven Team RWBY and are some of the most skilled fighters on the planet due to Atlas' stricter training regiment and stricter skill vetting process, with all of the Ace Ops being the most skilled of their graduating classes on top of this.

Winter is canonically more skilled than the Ace Ops, Penny outmatched four of the ace ops at once, and Neo casually skillstomped Atlas Arc Team RWBY who are more skilled than the Ace Ops. Neo also skill stomps Mercury via WoG.

Atlas Arc Cinder is equal to Neo in skill and superior to Winter and Penny in skill.
Is cinder evil?
considering shes more than willing to kill anyone and anything that gets in her way, yes.

what is fra
For Reasons Above 🐵

I kinda got no choice but to respond, since no one else is willing to defend Johnny here...

I'll respond a bit later.

Skill Baseline = Having a lifetime of combat training, being able to solo hordes of monsters that can easily kill you if you make a single mistake, being skilled enough in martial combat to be able to subconsciously project your soul as a defensive barrier, being skilled enough in martial combat to project your soul as a superpower, and being recognized as one of the most skilled fighters in the world by a guy with millennia of composite combat skill

Ruby is well above the average Beacon student, noted as always excelling above her peers in combat training, to the point that even though she was two years away from being eligible to join Beacon she was admitted due her combat prowess impressing Ozpin, with him noting that she was already a master at wielding one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed.

Velvet is more skilled than Ruby and near the top of the skill chain at Beacon, able to perfectly and instantly mimic any fighting style she sees, copy the weapons that people use to further copy their styles, even those of pro-huntsmen with decades of combat experience and skill, and can seamlessly meld fighting styles together at will, and she has at the bare minimum dozens of copied fighting styles at her disposal including every member of the main cast

Nebula is both stated and shown to be more skilled than Velvet

Pyrrha unanimously recognized as the most skilled Beacon student, being skilled enough to win every combat tournament she has entered since she was a pre-teen without anyone ever landing a single blow on her in her decade long combat career despite the tournaments she fought in being comprised of other world class opponents each with unique fighting styles, weapons, and abilities they mastered over their own combat careers.

Mercury casually matched Pyrrha and was stated by WoG to be able to beat her if he went all out. Beacon arc Cinder also casually beat Pyrrha while holding back immensely.

Post-Haven Team RWBY can match Mercury

The Ace Ops casually skill stomped Post-Haven Team RWBY and are some of the most skilled fighters on the planet due to Atlas' stricter training regiment and stricter skill vetting process, with all of the Ace Ops being the most skilled of their graduating classes on top of this.

Winter is canonically more skilled than the Ace Ops, Penny outmatched four of the ace ops at once, and Neo casually skillstomped Atlas Arc Team RWBY who are more skilled than the Ace Ops. Neo also skill stomps Mercury via WoG.

Atlas Arc Cinder is equal to Neo in skill and superior to Winter and Penny in skill.

considering shes more than willing to kill anyone and anything that gets in her way, yes.
👁️how did I not see this?👁️

None of those are the 360° AOE you claim he uses all the time.
Since when did I claim Johnny's Hurricane Hands were 360° AOE?

Johnny's versatility comes from things he doesn't have here,
Like what? His equipment? If you think Johnny's versatility comes from his equipment, then you should reread Johnny's profile before trying to participate in this debate again. But, assuming this was not what you meant (I hope it's not), then what were you trying to say here?

dura doesn't matter here because Cinder can and will murder Johnny in one hit,
Can? Yes. Will? No. Cinder's fire is legit her only valid wincon, and Johnny has 2 counters to this (TP spam and Hurricane Hands). If he ends up being in a situation where he has to be up close and personal (which is unlikely), he can just simply dodge it.

AP isn't enough to beat Cinder,
Johnny is going to overwhelm Cinder sooner or later due to TP spam and Hurricane Hands. Cinder's fire is her only wincon, and that gets hard countered by Johnny's TP spam and Hurricane Hands.

I still have plenty of issues with hurricane hands canceling out fire that burns at over 2000 degrees Fahrenheit
Go talk to @Keeweed about it. If you can't debunk it (which you haven't yet), then Cinder's fire attacks are almost useless here.

but that's that's why i have big issues with Johnny being able to heat form or power poots her fire.
Literally no one said this. I said this is the perfect counter for Cinder's ice, as the Heat Form is how Johnny defeated someone with ice powers.

if he goes for power poots, he dies, simple as that.
If he's at a far enough distance, then he won't die. Plus, if he sees Cinder trying to attack him before he gets ready to poot, it should take nothing for him to just switch back to defense.

She also has her heat Manipulation, which is just as lethal as her fire.
How does it work? But I'm pretty sure Johnny can avoid with little to no issue.

This relies on Cinder sitting down, beginning to **********, and praying the Hurricane Hands doesn't hit her instead of actually doing the intelligent thing and blocking it with a forcefield like anyone with common sense would do.
Do you fully read what I say before you type? To explain further, at the very beginning of the fight, Johnny will give his speech before attacking. Cinder won't give him any time for a speech, so she attacks first. Johnny dodges the first attack, and Cinder is already preparing for her next attack. Then, before she can do anything else, she's getting hit with a tornado. She won't block this one, as she won't see it coming, and is not prepared for Johnny to attack next, leaving her vulnerable for an attack she won't see coming. Is it that hard to understand?

Same applies that Cinder's attacks are fast for her, so they are actually faster then the tornado or power poots here.
TP spam, Hurricane Hands, or simply dodging. Plus, Cinder would block the attack instead of attacking or "sitting there" like you said, so the point you're making of Cinder's attacks being quicker literally contradicts what you said before.

You're heavily downplaying Johnny here. From saying his attacks and/or movements are too slow (which is complete BS. I gave multiple scans to prove this wrong), to saying Cinder will block every attack with forcefields, along with more points you said I'm too lazy to point out.

Back