• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Egbert vs Pegasus Seiya

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
Mastered God-Tier John vs God Cloth Seiya

Both are bloodlusted and have previous knowlegde of the other

Victory by KO or leaving the opponent incapacited for 5 minutes

Who wins and why?

As mentioned, this is mastered god-tier John, who is High 3-A.

I'm not sure if Seiya can put him down, anyways, due to God Tier Immortality, so.

But Seiya probably has the advantage when it comes to hax (atomization), anyways, so I'll go with him. He should be able to incap John.

I wanted to say Seiya wins, but John has crazy amounts of space time warping and reality warping. I'm not sure what his speed is, but he should be able to keep pace with Seiya after reading what he can do.

Seiya would have to erase the entire space time continuum for this one if he wants to win.

Seiya may win by incap, but John would be really hard to put down. He's also going to be absurdly hard to actually hit due to his breath powers. Not sure about the winner.

Promestein said:
As mentioned, this is mastered god-tier John, who is High 3-A.
I'm not sure if Seiya can put him down, anyways, due to God Tier Immortality, so.

But Seiya probably has the advantage when it comes to hax (atomization), anyways, so I'll go with him. He should be able to incap John.
Oh I see .......I don't see seiya be able to hit john due to his "WIndy thing"

John has an immortality akin to "he didn't die a fair death so he revives". A ******* multiverse was busted and did jack squat to him.

Tivanenk said:
John has an immortality akin to "he didn't die a fair death so he revives". A ******* multiverse was busted and did jack squat to him.
Death isn't a requirement for victory

KaenDragneel123 said:
Tivanenk said:
Death isn't a requirement for victory
Still impossible to really incap John since he's wind. Seiya is stacked against.

Back