• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Kenjaku Page Rework & Sukuna Weakness Addition

This should go well.

Kenjaku

Alright so Kenjaku's page... booty. I made it better. Mostly he's got everything, just missing some cursed spirit abilities and barrier tech abilities, and ap updating.

Sukuna

Sukuna's weaknesses are lacking, this is all he has listed "Fushiguro Megumi plays a pivotal role in Sukuna's undisclosed plan; the king of the curses is even willing to risk his life to protect him. | None notable."

None notable is wrong for his Megumi vessel and overall.

I have weaknesses listed here

Going to copy and paste one of my comments on it, this isn’t directed at you, Ark.

You continue to misinterpret this scan, which is incredibly dishonest considering the fact that you show two scans that completely contradict it next. Firstly, Kenjaku does see Yuta as a threat, just not in comparison to Satoru Gojo (a scan you continuously continue to omit). This is further substantiated by the fact that Kenjaku specifically, I repeat, specifically notes how Yuta leads Jujutsu High’s fighting force. And lastly, in the current chapter, where he admits to tracking all of Shinjuku’s sorcerers, once again, specifically noting Yuta’s existence as their no.2 (notice how he pays specific attention to Yuta and Maki and yet, not a word on Hakari). This isn’t even mentioning how Yuta and Yuki were considered interchangeable on multiple occasions to protect Tengen from Kenjaku.

Alright so Kenjaku's page... booty. I made it better. Mostly he's got everything, just missing some cursed spirit abilities and barrier tech abilities, and ap updating.
Why the hell would Kenjaku have striking strength and speed superior to Geto? It is stated by Kenjaku that his combat prowess is limited by the body he inhabits

Regarding Sukuna weakness
Like all sorcerers, their control of curse energy comes from their gut[1] thus targeting their gut or brain[2] can stop them from using cursed energy and reverse cursed technique.
This weakness is for character RCT with some level. Character like Yuji and Hakari were showcased to heal complete Stomach itself.
Sukuna can heal his brain (Against Gojos fight he does heals his brain) and gut (In Shibuya fight Yuji stomach was pierced by Choso Sukuna did healed him).
He has higher level of RCT so this should be removed other things looks good. If you want to add the brain part add it as his brain needs to gets destroyed completely or needs a very big damage to it.

Why the hell would Kenjaku have striking strength and speed superior to Geto? It is stated by Kenjaku that his combat prowess is limited by the body he inhabits
I didn't say that? I said "Should be on par if not faster than Geto" and then provided his own scaling. You aren't reading properly. And can you show that combat prowess statement? I'll add it to the changes.

You continue to misinterpret this scan, which is incredibly dishonest considering the fact that you show two scans that completely contradict it next. Firstly, Kenjaku does see Yuta as a threat, just not in comparison to Satoru Gojo (a scan you continuously continue to omit). This is further substantiated by the fact that Kenjaku specifically, I repeat, specifically notes how Yuta leads Jujutsu High’s fighting force. And lastly, in the current chapter, where he admits to tracking all of Shinjuku’s sorcerers, once again, specifically noting Yuta’s existence as their no.2 (notice how he pays specific attention to Yuta and Maki and yet, not a word on Hakari). This isn’t even mentioning how Yuta and Yuki were considered interchangeable on multiple occasions to protect Tengen from Kenjaku.
I'll respond to this.

This doesn't disprove he's unimpressed by Yuta, it actually doesn't matter. Kenjaku is saying in an overall sense that he doesn't see what everyone else see's in Yuta, acknowledging his main advantages as a sorcerer and the fact Yuta beat Geto, he is still not impressed by him.

I repeat, specifically notes how Yuta leads Jujutsu High’s fighting force.

This doesn't really matter either. He can acknowledge this and still be unimpressed by Yuta as sorcerer.

specifically noting Yuta’s existence as their no.2 (notice how he pays specific attention to Yuta and Maki and yet, not a word on Hakari).

He specifically notes this as the no.2 in terms of curse energy volume.... why mention mention Hakari when he has regular amounts of curse energy outside of his Jackpot hits?

This isn’t even mentioning how Yuta and Yuki were considered interchangeable on multiple occasions to protect Tengen from Kenjaku.
Is this really going against anything? And being the same rank doesn't mean anything when Special Grade Sorcerers are explicitly that rank for being able to take down nations with their specific attributes, Yuki's being a mf black hole and Yuta's being his boundless curse energy and Rika.

This doesn't disprove he's unimpressed by Yuta, it actually doesn't matter. Kenjaku is saying in an overall sense that he doesn't see what everyone else see's in Yuta, acknowledging his main advantages as a sorcerer and the fact Yuta beat Geto, he is still not impressed by him.
It does, the topic of conversation is that Gojo is simply too strong for Kenjaku, as to which Gojo reminds him who it was that beat up that body. In comparsion, he doesn’t know why he’s compared to Gojo, and immediately follows that up with saying Okkotsu couldn’t be the next Gojo.

This doesn't really matter either. He can acknowledge this and still be unimpressed by Yuta as sorcerer.
That’s contingent on the earlier point.

He specifically notes this as the no.2 in terms of curse energy volume.... why mention mention Hakari when he has regular amounts of curse energy outside of his Jackpot hits?
That was a copy paste, you can ignore that portion. What’s more pressing is he specifically noted Okkotsu for tracking. You wouldn’t be uninterested in someone, yet specifically note you’re watching them because they’ll run away if they show up.

Is this really going against anything? And being the same rank doesn't mean anything when Special Grade Sorcerers are explicitly that rank for being able to take down nations with their specific attributes, Yuki's being a mf black hole and Yuta's being his boundless curse energy and Rika.
Can ignore this too, dw abt it.

Speed Calculation might be wrong regarding Geto Blizting Maki. Wasn't perception time needs to be used is 0.08?

Also AP should be rewritten as
Kenjaku Base AP, higher with DE, Even higher with Uzumaki, Varies with Curse Manipulation

Speed domain never stated to amp speed so this should be removed
higher in Domain Expansion

SS LS, Durability
higher in Domain Expansion (Domains grant a buff to stats[35] while in them to the user)
Same as above this is taken out of context. Buff in environment sts not physical stats for example Jogos domain gives buff to fire. That's the kind of an thing. We don't see anything getting any amps from domains. Even Gojos statement says environmental buff not literal buff to individual sts.

So just gonna list my opinions for other updates here:
  • Kenjaku’s stats should probably be “At least Low 7-C” just for the sake that it’s the same as adult Geto’s
  • IIRC I don’t think the prison realm was time stop more time manip since it just operated on a different flow of time. I could be misremembering though.
Speed Calculation might be wrong regarding Geto Blizting Maki. Wasn't perception time needs to be used is 0.08?

Also AP should be rewritten as

SS LS, Durability

Same as above this is taken out of context. Buff in environment sts not physical stats for example Jogos domain gives buff to fire. That's the kind of a thing. We don't see anything getting any amps from domains. Even Gojos statement says environmental buff not literal buff to individual sts.
Yeah iirc 0.08 is what should be used and that bumps the results down to around 120 m/s or subsonic. Though doesn’t Kenjaku have a supersonic calc from piercing blood or am i misremembering

Yeah iirc 0.08 is what should be used and that bumps the results down to around 120 m/s or subsonic. Though doesn’t Kenjaku have a supersonic calc from piercing blood or am i misremembering
@Arkenis had one calculation if I remember.

Btw I had my friend calculate this but calculation was debated few times never reached an conclusion. If you don't mind can you take a look at this

This weakness is for character RCT with some level. Character like Yuji and Hakari were showcased to heal complete Stomach itself.
Sukuna can heal his brain (Against Gojos fight he does heals his brain) and gut (In Shibuya fight Yuji stomach was pierced by Choso Sukuna did healed him).
He has higher level of RCT so this should be removed other things looks good. If you want to add the brain part add it as his brain needs to gets destroyed completely or needs a very big damage to it.
Will change to completely.

It does, the topic of conversation is that Gojo is simply too strong for Kenjaku, as to which Gojo reminds him who it was that beat up that body. In comparsion, he doesn’t know why he’s compared to Gojo, and immediately follows that up with saying Okkotsu couldn’t be the next Gojo.
If Gojo being too strong is the topic of discussion and Kenjaku is then saying that Yuta is unimpressive then that still means Yuta isn't someone who can stop Kenjaku, otherwise he'd have made a plan to stop him during culling games as well but he doesn't, he doesn't care about him individually.

What’s more pressing is he specifically noted Okkotsu for tracking. You wouldn’t be uninterested in someone, yet specifically note you’re watching them because they’ll run away if they show up.
He didn't specifically note Yuta? Yuta has the most ce so its easy to track him. Where does he even say he's watching him?

Seems fine, I'll change it to Sub+

Same as above this is taken out of context. Buff in environment sts not physical stats for example Jogos domain gives buff to fire. That's the kind of an thing. We don't see anything getting any amps from domains. Even Gojos statement says environmental buff not literal buff to individual sts.
It says due to the environment you get a buff in stats. Also, I'll add this.

• Kenjaku’s stats should probably be “At least Low 7-C” just for the sake that it’s the same as adult Geto’s
  • IIRC I don’t think the prison realm was time stop more time manip since it just operated on a different flow of time. I could be misremembering though.
I'll change it to at least. I'll let others decide on the prison realm.

There is no statement or feats supports Uzumaki > Uraume Max Output.
Wait why? Combining thousands of thousands of cursed spirits, you don't think that would be above an unknown max output? Rika also surpassing her curse energy limit as well, wouldn't be above Uraume's max output ct? Why? You're implying Uraume somehow has a higher max output than a character's max tech. Even going by the story Max Tech > Max CT

Btw I had my friend calculate this but calculation was debated few times never reached an conclusion. If you don't mind can you take a look at this
Seems its been debated enough that there's too much wrong with it.

Needs all 4 hands to use the World Slash.

Sukuna proceeds to use it without any available arms.
20231105-032601.jpg

It says due to the environment you get a buff in stats. Also, I'll add this.
Domain Expansion... an innate domain imbued with a cursed technique, it is the act of embodying with cursed energy. After deployment, the cursed technique will have a sure-hit effect, and the user’s attributes also increase. It is called the “culmination of a jujutsu battle” because it can be said that a domain expansion = the end.
Definitely feels like this is talking about environmental amp. It's good for AP but not for all status.
Wait why? Combining thousands of thousands of cursed spirits, you don't think that would be above an unknown max output?
Even going by the story Max Tech > Max CT
Uraume and Geto/Kenjaku are different characters. By your logic, Gojo's HP < Geto/Kenjaku Uzumaki? because HP is not a max technique (never stated). Why are you trying to equate two different characters?

So, this logic doesn't work. Uraume's CT max output can possibly have a higher AP than Geto's/Kenjaku's max technique. If you disagree, then you need to prove this by statements and feats, not with the argument that it's called a max technique, so it scales above certain characters. This is just a name fallacy?
Rika also surpassing her curse energy limit as well, wouldn't be above Uraume's max output ct? Why?
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Rika and Uraume lack interaction feats. Additionally, Uraume's feat doesn't solely rely on CE output; it also includes her CT (ice generation). The calculation involves both CE and ice/temperature factors, which differs from the nature of Uzumaki and Rika's blasts.

Anyway, there is no relationship between the two characters, nor any statement to scale them. You simply added the word "that Rika's blast > Uraume's max output," which is not stated or implied anywhere.
You're implying Uraume somehow has a higher max output than a character's max tech.
This is not my burden; you are trying to add something that is not written in the manga. So you need to prove that it exists.

Simply put it
If we don't have interaction feats we would just scale them based on their own feats not that we add statement that doesn't exist in the manga.

Definitely feels like this is talking about environmental amp. It's good for AP but not for all status.
Says the users attributes. How could this not be the others but be ap only?

Uraume and Geto/Kenjaku are different characters. By your logic, HP < Geto/Kenjaku Uzumaki? Why are you trying to equate two different characters?
Yeah a basic Hollow Purple has no reason being above a Max Uzumaki unless shown which we've never seen it do.

So, this logic doesn't work. Uraume's CT max output can possibly have a higher AP than Geto's/Kenjaku's max technique. If you disagree, then you need to prove this by statements and feats, not with the argument that it's called a max technique, so it scales above certain characters. This is just a name fallacy?
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Rika and Uraume lack interaction feats. Additionally, Uraume's feat doesn't solely rely on CE output; it also includes her CT (ice generation). The calculation involves both CE and ice/temperature factors, which differs from the nature of Uzumaki and Rika's blasts.

Anyway, there is no relationship between the two characters, nor any statement to scale them. You simply added the word "that Rika's blast > Uraume's max output," which is not stated or implied anywhere.
This is not my burden; you are trying to add something that is not written in the manga. So you need to prove that it exists.

Simply to put it
If we don't have interaction feats we would just scale them based on their own feats not that we add statement that doesn't exist in the manga.
I'm not even using the name to prove anything? But what we do know is that Max Techs are stated to be the surpreme art of the cursed tech. So right there Max Tech > any feat cursed spirit has shown beforehand.

And I did provide feats: The Max Uzumaki would've beaten Rika's surpassed curse energy limit blast. Rika is stronger than Ryu, a character's output that is the highest known in history and in the culling games. How Uraume's Max output is somehow above Rika's surpassed limit output alludes me and I would love for you to prove this.

Max Uzumaki > Rika Surpassed Limit Output > Rika ~ Ryu Highest Output Sorcerer. Please explain why Uraume even has the validity to be above this?

Says the users attributes. How could this not be the others but be ap only?
For example, Jogo gets amped by his higher firepower due to environmental amplification. Similarly, each character can have different attributes.
Yeah a basic Hollow Purple has no reason being above a Max Uzumaki unless shown which we've never seen it do.
What does basic HP mean to you? Also, you are trying to say that Max Output < Max Technique, so it shouldn't matter if it's basic or full-powered by your own logic. So, in your words:

Kenjaku's Max Technique > HP > Sukuna's Cleave > Ryu's durability and AP > Kenjaku's Max Technique output?
I'm not even using the name to prove anything? But what we do know is that Max Techs are stated to be the surpreme art of the cursed tech. So right there Max Tech > any feat cursed spirit has shown beforehand.
This is irrelevant to the debate. It may be supreme art for Kenjaku doesn't mean it's superior to others output
Eso and Choso also has Max technique doesn't mean their techniques are superior to others.

Kenjaku Max technique > any Cursed spirit he has IDC this argument is seriously irrelevant I don't see the point in this.
And I did provide feats: The Max Uzumaki would've beaten Rika's surpassed curse energy limit blast.
Rika is stronger than Ryu, a character's output that is the highest known in history and in the culling games. How Uraume's Max output is somehow above Rika's surpassed limit output alludes me and I would love for you to prove this.
Max Uzumaki > Rika Surpassed Limit Output > Rika ~ Ryu Highest Output Sorcerer. Please explain why Uraume even has the validity to be above this?
Uraume's feat doesn't solely rely on CE output; it also includes her CT (ice generation). The calculation involves both CE and ice/temperature factors, which differs from the nature of Uzumaki and Rika's blasts.
I've already explained it. Please read it again. Her max output calculation is not based on CE output alone. Ryu having the highest output applies to CE output, not CT output. We don't have UES to scale every character to CE output.

Where did you get this 'Rika's Blast > Ryu's blasts'? Can you share the scans? Rika already surpassed her level, but Ryu's blasts were still stated to be superior to hers. Also, the logic you are using - the highest output Sorcerer already contradicts with your scaling; by your logic, Ryu > Kenjaku's Max Technique because of highest output statement.

JJK doesn't have UES to say every CT output = CE output and anyone can automatically scales to it.

Check the calculation again; this is not CE-based. You need to prove JJK has UES to say Geto's CT can have the same level of output. Because you are trying to Equate two different characters based on CE output for different techniques.

Last edited:
At least Small Town level (Should be comparable to Yuta, Maki and Hakari, easily defeated Choso and fought both Choso and Yuki at the same time) Higher with Domain expansion and Maximum Uzumaki

That’s how I would word it

I won't keep arguing the Uraume point if no one else agrees. I'll just remove that.

What is anyone's problem with the Sukuna weaknesses? I'll add more context for the vessel stuff since we've recently gotten more about it.

I won't keep arguing the Uraume point if no one else agrees. I'll just remove that.
Thanks for understanding

You should change AP ratings as Max Technique > DE.
Pretty much Uzumaki should have more AP than DE due to combining numerous Cursed in case of Kenjaku
You could also use the fact Yuki survived his domain while Uzumaki just pierced through her?
What is anyone's problem with the Sukuna weaknesses? I'll add more context for the vessel stuff since we've recently gotten more about it.

As far As I see this is the problem with it. His reword it as if he recieves a heavy injury on the brain it would be hard for him to use RCT. But part should be removed.

His reword it as if he recieves a heavy injury on the brain it would be hard for him to use RCT. But part should be removed.
I think responded to this, but Sukuna never really heals from anything impressive, its more so if one destroys his brain severely he wouldn't be able to rct.

this is never stated, it's stated DE is the peak of someone's sorcery
Aside from DE, Max's technique is also the peak of sorcery.

Kenjaku Uzumaki is full of raw power. While the domain just provides him with sure-hit effects and gravity hacks. Yuki survived the domain and got pierced by mini Uzumaki; there is enough indication that Uzumaki, with more curses compressed, will give even higher AP.

Yeah I don't see how we can say thousands of curses combined somehow is below attacks in domain. Like we saw the gravity f up Yuki, but a max uzu would've killed her just off scaling

Last edited:
Back