• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Kenjaku Page CRT

Isn't Kenny relative to Uraume who is town level, if he doesn't scale to her he defo scales to gojo powering a nation which is small town level

I dunno about the supersonic because I am not really caught up on jjk speed

But I believe he should be anywhere from town level - small town level

Isn't Kenny relative to Uraume who is town level, if he doesn't scale to her he defo scales to gojo powering a nation which is small town level

But I believe he should be anywhere from town level - small town level
Also add resistance to black holes

Curious, where does 7-B come from for Kenjaku?
It's from a calc of Kenjaku resisting Yuki's black hole. However, it doesn't look like it's being accepted, at least for the AP and Durability; the Class P lifting might be usable. I think there's another calc that can be used but I don't think it's been evaluated.
While the calc looks good, it using a perception speed for normal young adults that we place under subsonic reactions. The sources used for the 13 milliseconds seem credible though (MIT)

Why does Kenjaku have portal creation listed under his gravity abilities? I don’t recall that being part of his skill set. Other than that and the stats being reworked, everything looks good. Great job on the profile!

Why does Kenjaku have portal creation listed under his gravity abilities? I don’t recall that being part of his skill set. Other than that and the stats being reworked, everything looks good. Great job on the profile!
I removed it now.

Been looking for the calc of Jinichi's Missile Fists but can't find it anywhere. Hoping to find it since it had town level AP; it'd be a bit old and could use some fresh eyes on the accuracy.

Also, I put those two feats up in the JJK Discussion forum; they vehemently denied the Naoya one but got an iffy response for Kenjaku and the black hole.

Been looking for the calc of Jinichi's Missile Fists but can't find it anywhere. Hoping to find it since it had town level AP; it'd be a bit old and could use some fresh eyes on the accuracy.

Also, I put those two feats up in the JJK Discussion forum; they vehemently denied the Naoya one but got an iffy response for Kenjaku and the black hole.
The Kenny calc hasn't been evaluated yet, but I have hope that it will as it will make sense for high tiers such as Kenny to scale to ~ 7-C compared to others such as yuta who is also high tier and is ~ Low 7-C, which is better consistency

Back