• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinbe vs. Natsu (Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
I felt like there was a misinterpretation of how fishman karate works in the previous thread and therefore i would like to remake it.

Conditions

-Peak Versions For Both Of Them

-Speed Equal

-In Character But Willing To Kill

-Takes Place in Marineford

Jinbe fishman karate version
Dragon cry

Ok now this one could go either way since Natsu can use Lightning in this form. However that'll only be effective if Jinbe goes in the water, so I'll have to go with Jinbe here. He has more than enough water to work with here since Marineford has a shit ton of water near it which Natsu cannot vaporize all of. Even if he could ( Which he can't.) Jinbe can still manipulate the water inside Natsu. That topped with Jinbe's higher AP, superior skill and heat resistance gives him the win.

Jinbe takes this 7/10

Knight makes some good point here but ill fine tune some of them.

The lightning is a good way to deal with people in water however that only works if you are on the surface of the water, and not submerged (because lightning travels accross the surface of the water) so technically he would be safe. Although natsu can evaporate water also but the energy of the attacks will be weakened due to the energy wasted evaporating the water.

Jimbe can use fishman karate to not only manipulate bodies of water but also the liquid inside bodies, which ignores durability to a extent and can cause internal damage.

So I think ill side with Jinbe here 8/10

Dragon doesn't participate in FT vs OP threads due to how they can end up unless it's necessary for him to be involved.

AP,durabilty,(likely) range, attacks without making a contact, experience vs what? Water>Fire since the AP is also there.

Are you people joking or what?

Even the battlefield is purposely made for Jinbe to stomp...

And can you start making fair match-ups? Everyone on the wiki saw what you and yomi are doing with FT match-ups...

Also, are you saying that AP,durabilty,likely(range), elemental adavantage, an attack that doesn't make contact and ignores durabilty (albeit limited) and experience against nothing is not a stomp?

Also, the purposely choosed battlefield.

I didn't see you arguing natsu shouldn't of had the win against jinbe on his profile, funny that.

I can make fair vs matches all i want. Whether you participate or not is your decision. If they are stomps admins will close it.

Oh god. Now the god dam battlefield stomps Natsu. Why don't we just lock natsu in a versusbattles safespace where he has to be atleast 100x stronger than the opponent for it not to be a stomp.

A user of flames is costrected to fight on a freakin ocean and against an opponent that uses water attacks...

Also, if you want an admin to judge it you are supposed to add the addition request on a respected thread...

You are not even worth my time.

Came here, expected it to go wrong, and it went wrong, how quaint.

William, you know that it has to be there for him to use abilities to the best he can right? That's the equivalent of putting a waterbender in the dessert and making a match.

Put him close to a simple lake if necessary not on a freakin ocean.

Also, he can attack Natsu with Natsu's own blood and has physical hits that are several times stronger while Natsu's hits would hurt much less since they are much weaker.

Not to mention he apperently has some heat resistantance.

Plus Jinbe has fought without using water... Just take his 5 days battle with Ace, have some doubts he was within water and was just spamming his water attacks on Ace for 5 days. They were clearly having a h2h combat most of the time.

That said considerin the possible upgrades Jinbe will reach even small country(even thou he almost is anyway).

But, hey! If everyone are okay with it.

We sure have a ton of recent stomp matches for Natsu... His losses keep getting bigger and bigger. At this point I might as well ignore his threads, with all the bias against him.

This is not a stomp. Until 12 hours ago natsu had defeated jinbe on his profile. But now fairytail fans have to actually debate and they don't know how and cry stomp because there is water near jinbe.

I dont think you people know what a stomp is.

Please just close this thread so it can be added.

It's not about being able to debate or not. It's that a match where the environment disables all the attacks of one side is a stomp.

I could create a ichigo thread and disable his zanpakutou. I guess it won't be a stomp, right?

@Captain calm down and don't bother.

Natsu won cause fan votes, just like Tsuna won against Natsu with 10:0 for the same reason. And it's not the first time things like that happened so it's a poor excuse.

Since when does water negate natsus attacks? He evaporates it.

Marineford is a island. Its not like it's a god dam boat.

Thats a really bad example too.

Jinbe's attacks far more powerful and Natsu vaporising water wont work as efficient against someone his lvl figures someone stronger. Plus it depends on amount of a Water, because more water, more energy will Natsu waste on it.

Example God Serena's water magic which Natsu couldn't vaporise.

It's a small island and Jinbe can just run away into the water and that's it.

@Blanked

Meh, whatever at this point. Natsu is not the only character whose fights get biased votes. It's a common thing on this forum.. sadly.

Captain Torch said:
@Blanked

Meh, whatever at this point. Natsu is not the only character whose fights get biased votes. It's a common thing on this forum.. sadly.
You are totally wrong about that.

LordAizenSama said:
So jinbe stomps natsu but needs to run away from him into the water. Gotcha. 10/10 argument.
Jinbe doesn't have to do it it was an example of what he could do to gain even more advanatge so don't obscure informations...

Jinbe can maybe even two-three shot Natsu considering he ignores durabilty and every his hit is several times stronger than Natsu.

Even without water Jinbe wins fairly easily considering the AP advanatge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back