• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesmon vs Pegasus Seiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Royal Knights have captured Athena......Somehow...Didn't think that far ahead...Anyway now her teenage saints who really should be in school must save her. Seiya runs into Jesmon and an intense batle begins.

Digimon vs Saint Seiya.

Digimon Jesus vs The Pegasus Constellation (Sounds one sided worded like that...)

Both are bloodlusted.

-Speed Equalized of course

-No ressurection

-No Cyber Sleuth Jesmon

Jesmon: 7 since these agreements are acceptable.

Seiya:3

This is close, but I'm leaning towards Jesmon. OS Generics would give him an edge in variety, though the move description is so vague that I can't say much else on it..

OS Generics basically allows him to change the effecst of techniques and basically, the laws of nature.

Temporarily rewrites the laws of nature so that no attack can even scratch, much less affect him.

Jesmon has better intelligence and can overwhelm him with OS generics so he has the chance to slice him into pieces with his omnidirectional ability.

Jesmon should be able to take this since his OS Generics amounts fo Reality Warping if the description is to be taken at face value, meaning that he's virtually invincible against conventional attacks, which is all Seiya has outside of his atomization hax.

I honestly don't know why exactly people say Jesmon wins, there's literally nothing in his profile that indicates why he should.

"No Miracle"

And why restrict the 7th sense, one of the basic Saint powers, almost as common as atomization. Also, none of you are taking into account the "Same technique doesn't work on Saint twice". I don't see what Jesmon can do to one shot him.

Seiya wins, especially through Miracles which is probability manipulation.

I saw Seiya was only High 3-A via a very questionable luck based attack which confused me. I counted it as something too random and so I used only there 3-A versions.

If you read what OS Generics does you'd realize it isn't an attack, it's an ability. And I'm pretty sure abilities should work. Also didn't Capricon's Excalibur hurt Shiryu multiple times?

"Temporarily rewrites the laws of nature so that no attack can even scratch, much less affect him." As stated earlier.

This ability cancels out most of Seiya's attacks such as Atom Hax and such.

Uh, you do know that most of the Saints' attacks transcend the laws of nature too? And this won't be the first time Seiya deals with damage nullification. And if Miracles are allowed, he can burn his Cosmo to perform the High 3-A attack. It's both probability manipulation, and a power boost.

Whether their attacks transcend laws of nature is not the point. Matter of fact Jesmon also has power boosts. The main point of OS Generics is that it can make it so that no attack can even scratch, much less affect him. This effect has been shown to work on people who are also beyond the "Laws of Nature" as seen in the Cyber Sleuth during the Great Challenges when a "fake" Jesmon can use this to stop attacks from Multiversal opponents.... And since Seiya is indeed on his level it will work.

Plus Seiya would have to fight Atho, Por, and Rene who are around the same power as Jesmon. Also OS Generics affects Jesmon, not Seiya so Seiya has nothing to really overcome. Plus Schwertgeist will give Seiya a lot of trouble.

Tivanenk said:
"No Cyber Sleuth" Yeah, you should abide by your own rules.
Don't misunderstand I'm not using it as the Jesmon used for this fight. If I did this fight would've been over in a split second.. I'm simply using an example... I never once said that Cyber Sleuth Jesmon was being used. However, it doesn't mean I can't use it to bring up a point.

From the looks of the profile, the most Jesmon has ever faced in this form is 3-A attacks, and High 3-A > 3-A.

You're making it sound as though Seiya will get a chance to burn his cosmo considering he will be on constant defense since Jesmon, Atho, Por, and Rene will be attacking him. And also I know that High 3-A > 3-A. No need to point that out... Plus OS Generics will still aid Jesmon in fighting Seiya. I should of kept miracles negated but no need since I myself added it in. ... Still seems iffy to me.

Uh, yeah he would. He was able to burn his Cosmo against Hades, Poseidon, etc. And Seiya can take quite a beating. Hell, he's a professional sandbag. The more he gets beat up, the more dangerous he becomes, as per his own admission. You can easily burn your Cosmo even while defending, since it's all just based on your willpower.

Burning his Cosmos is something that can be done in seconds. It's not a long transformation.

Seiya is a ridiculous tank, and has endured damage from opponents far higher than himself.

He regenerates, gets stronger the more he fights, has acausality, can damage the souls of his opponent and won't die unless his soul is destroyed due to 8th Sense.

Jesmon's got nothing on him.

So even when fighting 4 characters easilty on his level, He'll burn his cosmo to High 3-A. Didn't he only burn his cosmo to High 3-A while Athena was fighting Hades? I don't remember him actually fighting hades while doing that. I may be wrong however. Anyway Seiya shouldn't be able to match 4 Universal beings who all can attack at the same time. I beg to differ. Jesmon can flat out make Seiya's attacks useless. He may have endured attacks yet that is only due to PIS. 8th sense is mainly Ressurection in which is not allowed in this fight. OS Generics would easily allow Jesmon to fight on even grounds since it serves as a power boost as he will rewrite its own data to perform actions that transcend the laws of nature. At least Universe level (Presumably on par with the other Royal Knights), likely much higher with OS Generics (stated to transcend what's normally possible in the Digital World)

All you showed me was that he froze fire...As I've stated transcending the laws of nature is not all that aids Jesmon... Jesmon's full OS Generics ability is what does.

Turning fire into ice is nice and all, but it's not really the same as rewriting the laws of nature to make oneself impossible to harm. Not to mention the fact that the offensive aspect of OS Generics makes it so that he has enough power to end his foe in a single hit.

His OS Generics is just a power boost from what I see in his profile that can nullify damage. Newsflash: Both Hades and Poseidon (and all the SS Gods) can nullify damage as well. Guess who got through their defenses?

And why are you counting votes for one liners that don't explain anything and use points I've pretty much debunked?

Can Jesmon regenerate from sub-atomic destruction and can he counter Seiya's acausality?

These are shit base 3-A Seiya can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back