• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Soul King vs Pegasus God Cloth Seiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this battle thread was meant to happen one day, am I right?~

Maxresdefaultsoulkingprime

vs.

6801222-maxresdefault20(6)

Rules:

1. This is Soul King at his strongest from Bleach without any injuries; whereas this is Pegasus Seiya at this strongest from Saint Seiya without any injuries.

2. Soul King in prime, has Ōken, evolves & adapts to limit, absorbs & unleashes Reiryoku, Reiatsu, Fullbrings, Souls, Kishi & Reishi to limit, activates Blut Arterie, Blut Vene & Blut Vene Anhaben, and uses The Almighty, Antithesis, The Balance, The Compulsory, The Deathdealing, The Explode, The Fear, The Glutton, The Heat, The Iron, The Jail, The Love, The Miracle, The Overkill, The Power, The Question, The Roar, The Superstar, Sigma, The Thunderbolt, The Underbelly, The Visionary, Vanishing Point, The Wind, The X-Axis, The Yourself, The Zombie, Enhanced Cross of Scaffold, Enhanced Time Tells No Lies, Enhanced Dollhouse, Enhanced Dirty Boots, Book of The End, Invaders Must Die, Digital Radial Invaders, Jackpot Knuckle, Shun Shun Rikka, Brazo Derecha de Gigante & Brazo Izquierda del Diablo.

3. Pegasus Seiya in prime, dons Pegasus God Cloth, absorbs & burns Cosmo to limit, and unlocks Ninth Sense.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

6378046-elysium

Anywhere in Elysium, now let the death battle between the King of Soul Society and the Slayer of Gods begin!

Soul King: 2 (Genericstickman, TOAAPRESENCE1)

Pegasus Seiya: 1 (Lthesavant)

Inconclusive: 0

Isn't this NLF-ish for soup king? Does even have feats of affecting tier 2 beings?

This key also has seiya with type 2 acausality

At this point, seiya is able to resist Hades soul manipulation which is the underworld. The concept of the afterlife that once upon entering. Your subjected to Hades unless you have fruit from a tree, astral projection, the 8th sense, or Divine ivhor. Hades underworld takes in souls from all world's through his divine will because.... That's where their supposed to go...

Seiya also has his miracle stat amp ontop of this, and the ability to ressurect due to the 8th sense.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Isn't this NLF-ish for soup king? Does even have feats of affecting tier 2 beings?

At this point, seiya is able to resist Hades soul manipulation which is the underworld. The concept of the afterlife that once upon entering. Your subjected to Hades unless you have fruit from a tree, astral projection, the 8th sense, or Divine ivhor. Hades underworld takes in souls from all world's through his divine will because.... That's where their supposed to go...

Seiya also has his miracle stat amp ontop of this, and the ability to ressurect due to the 8th sense.
Comic Vine says yes to NLF.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
i think he was making joke..... but... idk...
It wasn't a joke, I did this fight in Comic Vine and I got called out for making a spite and bait thread by someone who also tagged several moderators in return.

The Calaca said:
Why did you think it was a better idea doing it here, then?
Because the people over here is much nicer and does research, I guess? I mean in Comic Vine, all they care about is big boom, that's it. They completely haxs.

2C vs what a 4C or 5A?...why would we vote on tbis my man?

This is a stomp considering the fact Seiya is resistance to the almighty plus the fact that he would literally speed blitz and one shot.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
i think the SK can see them after all even with his hand of stagnation he can more than likely see himself.
So I take it you vote for Soul King then?

Soul King: 2

Pegasus Seiya: 0

Seiya due the massive gap in AP/DC speed and power to destroy the SK, put a Low 2-C character that has Acausality rendering useless the best weapon a 4-A has is spite.

Lthesavant said:
Seiya due the massive gap in AP/DC speed and power to destroy the SK, put a Low 2-C character that has Acausality rendering useless the best weapon a 4-A has is spite.
I mean i am not sure if type 2 would be enought seeing as the right hand kinda has the same thing but Yhwach after absorbing it was able to still see himself.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is a stomp in Seiya's favor, and should be closed. The tier difference alone means Seiya infinitely stomps. The Almighty is made useless by Type 2 Acausality, which neither of the Soul King's hands possess, and neither does the Soul King himself. Nor do any of Soul King's powers ascend into the Tier 2 scale.

Lthesavant said:
Soul King: 2

Pegasus Seiya: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back