• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Various saint seiya changes

I’d like to change a variety of things here and there about the verse.

Agree: DeathofLems(neutral on 2-A), TurtleGod, Cindrallig, Rize, Ruffy(disagrees with 2-A), SsjGemini(disagrees with 2-A)
Disagree:
Neutral:

First, every single 20th gold saint has a feat of sending their soul and Cosmo back in time. In addition, Aiolos was able to teleport his message in a wall to the past, and Shaka battled his predecessor by time traveling his soul.
cachedImage.png

“The souls of the Golden saints, now deceased, protect me beyond time and space”. For context, they are uniting their powers after traveling 200 years into the past.
IMG_2462.jpg

9897969_1456_1031_354752.jpeg

Athena also has a feat of sending her Cosmo back in time.
IMG_5080.jpg

So dead 7th sense users can time travel their soul and Cosmo, and Gods can do the same, but without having to be dead. I believe this is Low multi range. Oh, and Bfr. Prob doesn’t work on living things tho, as even Gods not named Chronos can’t make living things time travel.

In addition, Hades has a statement by Hypnos of going to destroy everything, which includes a space that transcends time, and contains every single past or future timeline as a nebula within the Universe.
9897237_1456_1048_201403.jpeg

IMG_4371.png

How do I know each past or future is its own timeline and not just part of the same timeline? Well, Chronos attempts to send Athena through one of the nebula which leads to the end of time, and Andromeda Shun saves her, pulling her out. Chronos comments that he pulled her out of a dimension. In addition, the past and future have their own time axis, separate from one another.
9897257_728_1065_130182.jpeg

9897290_728_1066_122265.jpeg

9897301_728_1067_122653.jpeg

ZU2jbrd_d.webp

Although rn the cosmology is 2-A, Hades would have above baseline 2-A ap with above baseline 2-A range, seeing as he can destroy a space that not only contains a 2-A cosmology, but is stated to also transcend it. And the cosmology would have to be upgraded to above 2-A. This seems pretty consistent with how he’s said to be comparable to Zeus, who is 2-A via defeating Cronos. Zeus is still stronger tho. This scales to all God tiers except the weaker ones, like Thanatos, and Hypnos.
Saint-15-0262.jpg

“Quickly, the pegasus, stop him, otherwise this world will disappear... Me and you… everything will disappear…

IMG_4317.jpg

For context, Hypnos is afraid that Hades will be pissed when Seiya reaches his body, and thus will destroy everything.

In addition, All golds saints should also have Immeasurable LS, for lifting a scale heavier then the firmament, which is the Universe, which as shown above, contains galaxies that are timelines. All titans and gods would also have this, as they can lift the Universe for thousands of years, as Atlas has been lifting it ever since the end of the titanomachia.
latest

latest

While a firmament usually means the sky, every star is noted to exist within it, denoting it refers to the Universe.

Finally, I’d like to add a weakness to Seiya and remove one from him. He’s very hesitant to fight women, and I think the fact his profile noted he can’t breathe in space is kinda stupid.

Conclusion - 7th sense users:Limited Time Travel, Limited BFR, Low Multi range, and Immeasurable LS.
All Gods:Limited Time Travel, Limited BFR, and Immeasurable LS that scales above the 7th sense users.
Strongest gods:the above stuff and above baseline 2-A AP,dura, and range.
The Main bronze saints:2-C ap,striking, and dura with Libra weapons.
Change Seiyas weaknesses.
Sorry for the delay, I don't receive notifications here, but whenever I'm here, I can leave my opinion. About Seiya, I ask myself: Where did they get that he can't breathe in space for a long time? Because I didn't see any information about it, in fact he could already fight Apollo in space, he also crossed the Hyperdimension, he didn't have any oxygen.

Last edited:
I’d like to change a variety of things here and there about the verse.

Agree: DeathofLems(neutral on 2-A), TurtleGod, Cindrallig, Rize, Ruffy(disagrees with 2-A), SsjGemini(disagrees with 2-A)
Disagree:
Neutral:

First, every single 20th gold saint has a feat of sending their soul and Cosmo back in time. In addition, Aiolos was able to teleport his message in a wall to the past, and Shaka battled his predecessor by time traveling his soul.
cachedImage.png

“The souls of the Golden saints, now deceased, protect me beyond time and space”. For context, they are uniting their powers after traveling 200 years into the past.
IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

So dead 7th sense users can time travel their soul and Cosmo, and Gods can do the same, but without having to be dead. I believe this is Low multi range. Oh, and Bfr. Prob doesn’t work on living things tho, as even Gods not named Chronos can’t make living things time travel.

In addition, Hades has a statement by Hypnos of going to destroy everything, which includes a space that transcends time, and contains every single past or future timeline as a nebula within the Universe.

IMG_4371.png

How do I know each past or future is its own timeline and not just part of the same timeline? Well, Chronos attempts to send Athena through one of the nebula which leads to the end of time, and Andromeda Shun saves her, pulling her out. Chronos comments that he pulled her out of a dimension. In addition, the past and future have their own time axis, separate from one another.

ZU2jbrd_d.webp

Although rn the cosmology is 2-A, Hades would have above baseline 2-A ap with above baseline 2-A range, seeing as he can destroy a space that not only contains a 2-A cosmology, but is stated to also transcend it. And the cosmology would have to be upgraded to above 2-A. This seems pretty consistent with how he’s said to be comparable to Zeus, who is 2-A via defeating Cronos. Zeus is still stronger tho. This scales to all God tiers except the weaker ones, like Thanatos, and Hypnos.
Saint-15-0262.jpg

“Quickly, the pegasus, stop him, otherwise this world will disappear... Me and you… everything will disappear…

IMG_4317.jpg

For context, Hypnos is afraid that Hades will be pissed when Seiya reaches his body, and thus will destroy everything.

In addition, All golds saints should also have Immeasurable LS, for lifting a scale heavier then the firmament, which is the Universe, which as shown above, contains galaxies that are timelines. All titans and gods would also have this, as they can lift the Universe for thousands of years, as Atlas has been lifting it ever since the end of the titanomachia.
latest

latest

While a firmament usually means the sky, every star is noted to exist within it, denoting it refers to the Universe.

Finally, I’d like to add a weakness to Seiya and remove one from him. He’s very hesitant to fight women, and I think the fact his profile noted he can’t breathe in space is kinda stupid.

Conclusion - 7th sense users:Limited Time Travel, Limited BFR, Low Multi range, and Immeasurable LS.
All Gods:Limited Time Travel, Limited BFR, and Immeasurable LS that scales above the 7th sense users.
Still regarding Hades, I think there is still a lack of material to update his Tier and also Saint Seiya's Cosmology.

I disagree because everything in Saint Seiya is Hyperbole and wall level bruh Nah I'm playing i obviously agree.
Not everything in Saint Seiya is Hyperbole, you are kidding yourself if you think that way. Actually that's not an argument for disregarding various exploits that happened in verse.

i don't think hes refferring to that but

it goes this is because every universe would hold a universe within it.

At which point makes the whole cosmology High 1-B because there is qualitive superiority in sizing between each one.
Dam. This Lake is headache inducing. But still, 2-A Chronos < Zeus > Hades < Hades Sword > Zeus Lightning. Thus, Hades should be 2-A.
Sorry for the delay, I don't receive notifications here, but whenever I'm here, I can leave my opinion. About Seiya, I ask myself: Where did they get that he can't breathe in space for a long time? Because I didn't see any information about it, in fact he could already fight Apollo in space, he also crossed the Hyperdimension, he didn't have any oxygen.

…actually you might have a point. Hyperdimension and AE both are both voids, and saints have been in both with no problems related to air.

Dam. This Lake is headache inducing. But still, 2-A Chronos < Zeus > Hades < Hades Sword > Zeus Lightning. Thus, Hades should be 2-A.

…actually you might have a point. Hyperdimension and AE both are both voids, and saints have been in both with no problems related to air.
I don't think it's a literal lake, but simply a portal but been a while since I read the scene

Though ND does provide us some nice statements that scale gods to the cosmology of the verse

Btw, i swear I’ll get to adding the new votes, I’m just busy atm. Also, I don’t think it should be closed, since some of this stuff seems un controversial so might as well add.

So how far are with the updates so far? I can't wait to see Capsule Corp Goku vs Pegasus Seiya take place after the update.

I can't see many of your images, check this and upload them to Imgur so there are no problems.
cachedImage.png

IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

I agree with this, although the example you use for the gods is wrong, because Athena is not sending her cosmos to the past, since she exists in that time and her cosmos is helping Aiolia, just like she helped Kanon in Cape Sounion, the reason he mentions at the beginning as something different is because Cronus believed Athena was dead, but later he himself realizes that Saga never killed her when she was a baby.

Although there is a perfect example of limited time travel, when Athena creates a path (distortion in time and space) to travel to Olympus and warns Shun not to separate from her, otherwise he will end up somewhere in space and time.

Although it has no control and the place where you can be sent is random, so it is more of a bfr.

IMG_4371.png

ZU2jbrd_d.webp

Saint-15-0262.jpg

IMG_4317.jpg

Chronos is just a portal, as described in the story, so it connects to other epochs in time and space, but that's about it.

The mention of Hades destroying everything is ridiculously vague, and possibly only refers to the destruction of his world and not anywhere else, again no character in this franchise affects anything outside of his universe.

As for the force it seems to be only symbolic, not to mention the fact that even the constellations don't seem to be real stars in this franchise.

So I only agree with the first part, the rest I don't.

This has nothing to do with the 7th Sense.
Gold Saints: Time Travel and BFR; I do not understand why the range mutliversal and the immerasurable LS. The force makes no sense, this is not presented in the story, the closest thing to this is Pandora raising the soul of Hades which is described as a universe, but again it seems more symbolic, but even if this were considered a universe-elevating feat, I don't think it would qualify as an immeasurable force.
The gods do not scale to the abilities of the Gold Saints, this is something that should be clear by now. Although I agree with their very limited time travel (nothing comparable to that shown by Gold Saints) and bfr.

Back