• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jean Pierre Polnareff VS. Weiss Schnee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized

the OP never at any point said Speed Equalized kek

If Pol can use his speed boost, it's probably enough for him to win. If not, Weiss should have enough advantage. Honestly, Weiss doesn't have great skill feats but Polnareff isn't that much better (however Weiss have a great set of abilities, especially for a RWBY character).

Yeah no, Weiss ain't winning with her speed amp if the speed is equalized, otherwise the match won't be added. Other factors in her favor are fine.

that's not how it works but hey whatever works for you man. show>tell. show shows us she sucks. she sucks. suckie pill to swallow but hey.

Dude that Sarcasm flew straight over your head.

Anyway, in a shocking turn of events, Weiss FRA, even though Polnareff previously defeated Weiss on steroids

RebubleUselet said:
Yeah no, Weiss ain't winning with her speed amp if the speed is equalized, otherwise the match won't be added. Other factors in her favor are fine.
Taken from da rules page:

• During a match where speed is equalized, speed amplification techniques are allowed, unless they lead to a victory via Speed Blitz in favor of the slower character.
Weiss winning via lol speed amp will result in this match not being added. Anyways, what can Polnareff do?

Speed amp himself

Or just beat her to death it's just more likely she does

lol won the fight with Winter so I have no idea how this is a stomp

Okay, I read the thread, and thus, I vote for Weiss, but I'll be back with a match for her because ma boi Polnareff isn't going to lose to a tsundere despite me voting against him because of arguments that make more sense on her side.

If Weiss uses her speed amp, it won't do much as Polnareff is faster than her in base and would, by the rule, scale to her speed. If he speed amps however, Weiss gets uber blitzed.

Wait why is Weiss' skill being called into question? Take 1 look at her fight vs the white fang lieutenant (especially her final move) and you'll see she is incredibly dexterous. The only reason she lost was because the lieutenant was strong enough to tank everything, which Polnareff isn't.

Polnareff doesnt have a set number whereas Weiss gets a solid 3x speed amp, and she doesnt get a durability cut like Polnareff does when she uses her speed amp

MisterKtheKoala said:
Polanreff via AP advantage, invisibility, pseudo-multiplication, and more fight experience
Polnareff doesn't have an AP advantage. Weiss is 1.5X stronger than him, and even higher with dust and partial summons.

Pol doesn't have Ap advantage iirc. Invisibility and speed means he got a lot of free hits on Weiss's aura tho. However, i don't really know if Polnareff can defend himself agains't like, anything that Weiss have outside of her sword.

WeeklyBattles said:
Polnareff doesnt have a set number whereas Weiss gets a solid 3x speed amp, and she doesnt get a durability cut like Polnareff does when she uses her speed amp
Just asking, but how do we know its a 3x?

Weiss gets skewered several dozen times by something she can't see, her aura shatters, and she gets skewered even more times.

If she somehow finds some way to react to it French Boi releases armor.

How fast do you have to be in order that multiple characters with MFTL reflexes start seeing afterimages to the point where it appears that there are 7 Stands rather than just 1 that moves very fast?

Its kinda off to me that someone is saying "what, you're voting different then everyone else? You know everyone is voting for her right?".

Anyway, Weiss FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back