• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jean Pierre Polnareff VS. Weiss Schnee

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely the most votes against Weekly I've seen

Cuz it got the most vote so far. :p

On a match that isn't on either profile

"It ain't impressive hitting the sack if ya paid"

Timeskip was a year I believe, at least

So

Yeah

Your fanfics aren't gonna get the FBI on you I guess

Get Weekly and the other two voters of Weiss to change side. Dammit this is about the legacy!

Assuming that's FRA, we are up another vote!

@Super Pol is actually weaker and less durable, and speed is equalized but Weiss has a superior speed amp

We need @Supersonicstyle and @Exodus to explain their reasoning, but until then, this is 25-2-1 in favor of Polnareff. We're so close, guys!

I genuinely love the irony of this

All it took was someone restating something that was said at the very beginning of the thread to make people turn their votes for no reason whatsoever

No really this is honestly hilarious

I really don't think Weiss's speed amp is superior, not when SC give the impression that there is 7 chariots.

I mean it's a close battle, Weekly, but Wokistan's reasoning has me convinced.

I can see how it's funny though.

@Pixel Its really not a close battle at all, Weiss would freeze Pol if he got even close to her, she doesnt even have to touch him she can just AoE around herself and he'd be frozen solid all while healing her as well

Stands are only selectively intangible and Silver Chariot isnt able to operate at a range where Pol wouldnt be caught in the ice attack and be frozen as well

(it's a Weekly vs the world thread again. And it's almost a pun with Dio's stand)

I understand that this is a flawed reasoning, even if i could argue that the afterimages were from Avdol point of view. Avdol who could react to normal SC attacks just fine.

@Daloka You dont even need to be 2x faster to be able to attack someone fast enough that they cant react to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back