• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaws and Oddjob Profiles (COMMUNITY INPUT REQUIRED)

So my updates to the Bond profile are now complete. I was wondering if I could then update the Oddjob profile as it is missing a few minor things and then also make the Jaws profile which I believed was planned but never made.

For Oddjob it would just be adding more clarification to his 9C rating

Oddjob's 9-C justification looks fine, maybe mention he can crush a golf ball/staircase railing with his hand, but I don't remember him being faster than Bond, let alone 'much faster'

Also I'd specify 'tens of meters' with his hat, since it can travel quite a distance across a large room

The tier is absolutely ok it just needs a bit more classification and clarification as we are updating the profiles.

The main reason why theyre getting updated is because Oddjob for example is 9-C for being way too much for 10A Sean Connery bond too handle. Howevee we have changed Bond's profile to composite so now with his strongest versions he is 9-C to 9-B physically. So just a bit of clarification is needed

Also he wasnt faster in travel speed but in fighting speed he was pulling punches similar if not slightly faster to Bond

But yeah you seem knowledgeable on the 007 franchuse. Did ya wanna add your name to the knowledgeable members list for 007? You could also collab on tweaking the profiles.

Completely up to you though if you dont wanna or dont have the time i completely understand

I added myself to the supporters section, and I'm fine to help out.

I think that Oddjob should be 'At least 9-C to 9-B' cause he's superior to Bond and has fought him in games too.

His intelligence should probably be changed/specified more. He seems to be a very wary and skilled fighter, but also unconditionally follows Goldfinger's orders.

Jaws could be straight up 9-B for pretty much stomping Bond and killing a shark (that scene disturbed me as a kid lol)

Now that I think about it, Jaws has some pretty insane feats for a human

• Took a shot to the teeth and was unfazed
  • Killed a shark
  • Got electrocuted, smashed over the head with a glass bottle, smashed with wood and kicked twice by Bond out of a window of a fast train and got up unscathed
  • Survived a construction tower collapsing on him with no damage
  • Pushed back against a reversing truck, then later lifted that same truck after being smashed into a wall by it and destroyed part of it.
  • Snuck up on Bond
  • Can bend steel
  • Survived a skydive without a parachute
  • Bit through a thick metal rope + a padlock
I'm sure there's some other stuff I'm missing too

Awesome glad to woek with you.

Jaws also:

- Tanked electric canisters and still.kept fighting (eventually got knocked out but only for a short while) - Implied to have survived an exploding tanker - Can take multiple gun wounds

Keep in mind the 007 profiles are becoming composite with gane feats included.Jaws overall is a solid 9-B atleast and in everything or nothing,Bond's punches were pushing him back

You make a blog with rough stats for Jaws and I'll come and comment on it? That way we can have a final version ready as a profile.

Btw sorry if I don't respond straight away, FANDOM's having problems with notifications (for me at least)

That's all good hahaha it's doing the same to me. I've just had a lot of free time today so I'm checking back regularly.

I'll make the blog tomorrow if that's alright it's night time here in Australia hahaha

Back