• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Of High School - Fixing up the profiles part whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goal of this thread will be to fix up some stuff in the profiles. For now I'll be mainly focusing on Mujin, Mira, and Satan.

Supreme God key:
Post time skip key:
Post Devine Realm:
  • Layered Soul Manipulation - at least 1 layer, Possibly 2 layers (copied the Diamond Sutra) - already on his profile, just getting updated layers
  • Layered Soul Manipulation resistance - same as above (was unaffected by the Diamond Sutra) same as above
Warning, Miras profile is REALLY underdeveloped so this section is pretty big.
Match with gods key:
World competition and onwards:
Timeskip:
  • All of the above
  • Homing Attack (can create targets on her enemy that her attacks home to)
  • Layered Soul Manipulation resistance (withstood getting repeatedly hit by diamond sutra) - already on profile, just adding layers
  • Accelerated development (can fight on par with Mujin Park and even temporarily outgrow him)
  • All of Rabbits abilities (absorbed Rabbit with Greed. Eating things with Greed gives the user access to their abilities)
  • New optional equipment: Kaleidoscope Mirror (the weapon originally belonged to Rabbit meaning Mira should have access to it after absorbing Rabbit)
  • Limited Power Null (can cut through spells such as the fundamental forces of the universe)
Minor stuff that should be added to the profiles but aren't for characters I'm mainly focusing on in this thread
  • Mori Dan and Daewi should also get updated soul manipulation resistance as they were unaffected by repeated attacks from Diamond Sutra
  • Q should get Existence Erasure (it's weird Mujin has resistance to EE from tanking this but Q doesn't actually have it on his profile yet lmao)
  • The Sonic matches should be removed from Moris and Mujins profile as they're completely outdated due to profile updates (Mujin should have just not been added at all to begin with, as it was concluded as a complete one think insta stomp but Sonic fans can't stop inflating his profile 💀)
  • Satans loses should also be removed due to them being outdated after recent profile updates
  • Miras win against Garou should be removed as well since her AP rating was changed, making the thread outdated

Honestly, this probably isn't even half of the stuff that's missing from the profiles but for now it's all my lazy ass can handle 💀

Agrees (very smart): Me(duh), Halkum145, Spectra_Schiffer, Megaraptor149, sunshine, Mndks, Yeolban (everything except Kaleidoscope), Linafrfr (says Kaleidoscope should be "possibly"), TheGreatBanana, DarkDragonMedeus, Success0906 (everything except Kaleidoscope), TheGlassman12 (everything except Kaleidoscope)
Disagrees (stinky poopyheads):

Last edited:
Here

I fully agree. I never even really understood why Mujin's Post-Red Wings form profile says "at most 2C" rather than 2C, he was able to drain out Mori at the end and before that clashed him multiple times, even damaging his true form after stabbing him from behind.

Also let's not forget this isn't even WiFi stuff for Mira. That'll come in a different CRT covering BP. Nice stuff

The goal of this thread will be to fix up some stuff in the profiles. For now I'll be mainly focusing on Mujin, Mira, and Satan.

Supreme God key:
Post time skip key:
Post Devine Realm:
  • Layered Soul Manipulation - at least 1 layer, Possibly 2 layers (copied the Diamond Sutra) - already on his profile, just getting updated layers
  • Layered Soul Manipulation resistance - same as above (was unaffected by the Diamond Sutra) same as above
Warning, Miras profile is REALLY underdeveloped so this section is pretty big.
Match with gods key:
World competition and onwards:
Timeskip:
  • All of the above
  • Homing Attack (can create targets on her enemy that her attacks home to)
  • Layered Soul Manipulation resistance (withstood getting repeatedly hit by diamond sutra) - already on profile, just adding layers
  • Accelerated development (can fight on par with Mujin Park and even temporarily outgrow him)
  • All of Rabbits abilities (absorbed Rabbit with Greed. Eating things with Greed gives the user access to their abilities)
  • New optional equipment: Kaleidoskop Mirror (the weapon originally belonged to Rabbit meaning Mira should have access to it after absorbing Rabbit)
  • Limited Power Null (can cut through spells such as the fundamental forces of the universe)
Minor stuff that should be added to the profiles but aren't for characters I'm mainly focusing on in this thread
  • Mori Dan and Daewi should also get updated soul manipulation resistance as they were unaffected by repeated attacks from Diamond Sutra
  • Q should get Existence Erasure (it's weird Mujin has resistance to EE from tanking this but Q doesn't actually have it on his profile yet lmao)
  • The Sonic matches should be removed from Moris and Mujins profile as they're completely outdated due to profile updates (Mujin should have just not been added at all to begin with, as it was concluded as a complete one think insta stomp but Sonic fans can't stop inflating his profile 💀)
  • Satans loses should also be removed due to them being outdated after recent profile updates
  • Miras win against Garou should be removed as well since her AP rating was changed, making the thread outdated

Honestly, this probably isn't even half of the stuff that's missing from the profiles but for now it's all my lazy ass can handle 💀

Agrees (very smart): Me(duh), Halkum145, Spectra_Schiffer, Megaraptor149, sunshine
Disagrees (stinky poopyheads):
Is warp space used offensively? In a way that causes damage to the scene or the target? I saw this in another verse that an attack distorts space, but distorting space is never used offensively, so they lost resistance in another crt. So I'm wondering if it's used that way here.

If you can, in the profiles, put the exact number of layers, such as mind manipulation (1 layer - justification of the skill). In layers like Mujin, the exact amount seems vague to me.

Is warp space used offensively? In a way that causes damage to the scene or the target? I saw this in another verse that an attack distorts space, but distorting space is never used offensively, so they lost resistance in another crt. So I'm wondering if it's used that way here.
Yes. The space warp here is directly caused by recoiless attacks. A good example would be Dean using it to KO his opponent and destroy his attacks
If you can, in the profiles, put the exact number of layers, such as mind manipulation (1 layer - justification of the skill). In layers like Mujin, the exact amount seems vague to me.
Yep that's the plan. For example the updated soul stuff will probably look something like this:
Deconstruction & Soul Manipulation [1 Layer with 1800 agonies, Possibly 2 Layers with Empty Agonies] (Can reduce people to soul vapours[5])
I'll work on the formatting once the thread gets accepted but I'll try to make it as easy to understand as possible

I agree

Goat
2b5f982a8ce2f714ef4d559081e4b835.jpg

New optional equipment: Kaleidoskop Mirror (the weapon originally belonged to Rabbit meaning Mira should have access to it after absorbing Rabbit)
I don't agree with this one. Keep in mind Kaleidoscope is one of Tathagata's weapons, and after Rabbit's death it just returned into Mujin's possession. Kaleidoscope later became part of the Trampled Rusty Fallen Blade which Mujin forged.

The rest looks fine.

I don't agree with this one. Keep in mind Kaleidoscope is one of Tathagata's weapons, and after Rabbit's death it just returned into Mujin's possession.
I feel like the weapon recognized them both as their owners. We know Deer used to own the Bell and Subhuti used to own Mandala, both of which they used against the trio. So given how the Mirror listens to Rabbit, it looks like she was the original owner of the weapon.

Only reason why Mira didn't use it is probably that Mujin was also it's owner, meaning it wouldn't be possible to use it against him (plus Mira was far weaker. We know the bond between a national treasure and it's user is connected to the power of the user).

Although if you're still not convinced we can put it with a "likely" or "possibly" rating.
The rest looks fine.
Thank you 🙏

So given how the Mirror listens to Rabbit, it looks like she was the original owner of the weapon.
I'm pretty sure it's heavily implied Kaleidoscope used to belong to Rabbit, and only gave it away once she became Tathagata's disciple, just like Mandala and the Diamond Sutra. That's not what I'm arguing.

Only reason why Mira didn't use it is probably that Mujin was also it's owner, meaning it wouldn't be possible to use it against him (plus Mira was far weaker. We know the bond between a national treasure and it's user is connected to the power of the user).
This does not hold up. The Blade of Tathagata only listened to Mira throughout the entire thing and Mujin was unable to summon it until Mira was too exhausted for the sword to recognise her. It wasn't about power anyway, this was proven to us since the very first arcs when Mira first gets Bongseon. The criteria for the weapon acknowledging its master does not depend on power. It has its own will.

Last edited:
This does not hold up. The Blade of Tathagata only listened to Mira throughout the entire thing and Mujin was unable to summon it until Mira was too exhausted for the sword to recognise her.
Mujin couldn't summon it because it was "slanted" to Mira. This actually kinda helps my case since after it couldn't recognize Mira anymore it still went to Mujin (Tataghata) who was it's original owner same way Rabbit was Kaleidoscopes original owner.
Meaning if Mujin isn't around, Mira would have access to the mirror same way Mujin had access to TBoT after Mira "wasn't around".
It wasn't about power anyway, this was proven to us since the very first arcs when Mira first gets Bongseon. The criteria for the weapon acknowledging its master does not depend on power. It has its own will.
Yeah ig. But weapons can have 2 or more owners. Mira would just be the secondary owner of Kaleidoscope same way Mujin was a secondary owner of TBoT.

We even know Geundoowun and armorsuit still somewhat recognized Mori Dan as their owner but mainly listened to Jung and Dean until he beat them.

Meaning if Mujin isn't around, Mira would have access to the mirror same way Mujin had access to TBoT after Mira "wasn't around".
Except there's absolutely nothing to support Mira's ownership over the Kaleidoscope. Greed, at least as far as I can remember, has never been shown to automatically assume ownership to the weapons whose owner was consumed by it.

Yeah ig. But weapons can have 2 or more owners. Mira would just be the secondary owner of Kaleidoscope same way Mujin was a secondary owner of TBoT.
What I said.

Greed, at least as far as I can remember, has never been shown to automatically assume ownership to the weapons whose owner was consumed by it.
We haven't really seen Greed absorb anyone with a notable weapon. But we do know that the people Greed absorbs can be used as Borrowed Powers from R. And we have seen many times that borrowed powers grant the user access to the Gods weapons. For example Sammuel with Hercules and his bow, club, and clothes, Uma with Pacho, Jose with Phillip 2nd and Sarisa + Hoplon.

I feel like that should be enough at least for a "likely" or "possibly" rating.

And we have seen many times that borrowed powers grant the user access to the Gods weapons. For example Sammuel with Hercules and his bow, club, and clothes, Uma with Pacho, Jose with Phillip 2nd and Sarisa + Hoplon.
Uhh... No? Sarissa and Hoplon were given as a set to Jose during the GOH Tournament, they didn't come in a package with his borrowed power.

There's no reason to believe Samuel's Staff of Apollon came with his borrowed power, and the Bow of Hercules was something he was only able to summon specifically because he's a lineal descendant, and even then it was mentioned that it's something that never happened before.

This argument seems to be a reach for me. In all honesty, I'm against even the "possibly" rating.

Last edited:
One more thing to add to Satan's profile:
Resistance to Regeneration Negation, because after Mujin made Satan be unable to regenerate, Satan although later was able to grow back his hands and fix himself up aswell. Idk if it'll be in a separate CRT but this needs to be noticed too. Also idk if it's already there I'm too lazy to check rn

the Bow of Hercules was something he was only able to summon specifically because he's a lineal descendant, and even then it was mentioned that it's something that never happened before.
Why would that be superior to Greed absorbing the user themselves? This seems like it also just helps my case. People who are related to the weapons owner (like R with Tataghatas blade and Sam with Hercules) can summon the weapons themselves.
We also see Hercules give Samuel his clothes on screen.
Then there's Baek who can use and summon Pacho version 2 thanks to Uma.

I don’t really understand why the ability to use a weapon of someone Greed absorbs would be an exception when they gain their other abilities and absorb their body and soul.
In all honesty, I'm against even the "possibly" rating.
Okay, I updated the OP to reflect that 👍
One more thing to add to Satan's profile:
Resistance to Regeneration Negation, because after Mujin made Satan be unable to regenerate, Satan although later was able to grow back his hands and fix himself up aswell. Idk if it'll be in a separate CRT but this needs to be noticed too. Also idk if it's already there I'm too lazy to check rn
Man, if only you told me this few hours earlier. I feel like it's a bit too late for that now. I'll include it in my next thread

I don’t really understand why the ability to use a weapon of someone Greed absorbs would be an exception when they gain their other abilities and absorb their body and soul.
I forgot to mention that R's case is extremely special. He had the original Tam. The version Mira has is much more inferior. I don't think you can compare Ultio R's Tam feats with Mira's.

All in all, the Borrowed Power & Weapons argument seems like a reach to me.

Man, if only you told me this few hours earlier. I feel like it's a bit too late for that now. I'll include it in my next thread

I just remembered that aswell 💀💀

I forgot to mention that R's case is extremely special. He had the original Tam. The version Mira has is much more inferior. I don't think you can compare Ultio R's Tam feats with Mira's.
Mira actually had R's Tam tho. He transferred his cells, a "trace of his life", into her meaning Miras Tam is actually the original as well.
We even see he was following her in her mind throughout the series for a while

No??? That's just R's cells that help her easily accept and adapt to new powers, such as the Wi-Fi arm and Byron's tam.
R is Tam itself… so having his cells / "life" in her body means Mira literally has the original Tam in her body
The Tam she has is BYRON, not the Original Tam. Having R's cells does NOT equal having his tam. His tam disappeared along with him.
She kinda has both. One from Uma and one from her cells. We see there's a clear visual difference between Byrons and Rs while Miras very strongly resembles Rs.

Hell R outright says he transferred his Tam to Mira and we see his Tam in her body
Screenshot-2024-03-14-18-22-22-024-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

She kinda has both.
If Mira had R's tam she would've used it WAY earlier than just when she received Byron. Let's be for real here.

It's already been stated that R's cells (Yes, I know R is tam, it's why R's cells help her so much ffs) help her accept new power, hence why she was able to control Byron in the first place. At most, her tam is buffed. She does NOT have the capabilities R had.

I don't even know why we're having this conversation when Mira destroyed Kaleidoscope herself and Tam absorption was never shown to include weapons. She shouldn't have it on her profile, case and point.

Last edited:
If Mira had R's tam she would've used it WAY earlier than just when she received Byron. Let's be for real here.
I feel like that's really up to interpretation. Everything points towards her having Rs Tam and any explanation on why she didn't use it would be headcanon. Maybe she just couldn't make it grow herself and Byron was used as a vessel to make up for that.

Like we literally saw Rs Tam in her body and had him tell us she has it.
It's already been stated that R's cells (Yes, I know R is tam, it's why R's cells help her so much ffs) help her accept new power,
Wasn't that just Kings cells? She was said to have traces of JEs cells over her body
Screenshot-2024-03-14-18-55-59-872-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

hence why she was able to control Byron in the first place. At most, her tam is buffed. She does NOT have the capabilities R had.
I don’t see why she shouldn't have Rs capabilities given she was said to have transferred it entirely.
I don't even know why we're having this conversation when Mira destroyed Kaleidoscope herself
Because that's not really how the wiki works. Like the blade of Tataghata got destroyed as well but she still has it in her profile.
and Tam absorption was never shown to include weapons.
I feel like this isn't going anywhere since we're just going in circles.
If others agree I'll add it as possibly, if they don't I won't add it.

I don’t see why she shouldn't have Rs capabilities given she was said to have transferred it entirely.
If she had R's capabilities, why would she need to use the Wi-Fi arm anymore if she could've just used tam to gather everyone's borrowed powers like R did?

Because that's not really how the wiki works.
You know exactly what I meant based on our previous discussions. My point is, Mira is incapable of using it.

I feel like this isn't going anywhere since we're just going in circles.
Because the "R could get borrowed powers" combined with "samuel could get hercules' bow" is a reach. It doesn't change that Tam's absorption was never shown to work on weapons.

any explanation on why she didn't use it would be headcanon.
Because the only explanation is that she doesn't have it in her arsenal.

Wasn't that just Kings cells?
King's cells introduced by who 😱 who had the Body before Mira 😱😱
You forgot to mention that:

1. what R was reffering to, about the whole power getting transfered, was JE's Body. Mentioned a couple of chapters later.
2. R is a massive ******* liar and lied multiple times just to bait Mori into killing him.
3. R mentioned himself in his mind that he's the last tam. If he had given his tam to Mira, he wouldn't have thought that.

But let's say that even if Mira got R's tam capabilities, it does not disprove my previous points.

Last edited:
If she had R's capabilities, why would she need to use the Wi-Fi arm anymore if she could've just used tam to gather everyone's borrowed powers like R did?
When? When she wanted to give them to Mori? Wasn't a huge part of the scene that they willingly gave him their power?
Also how would it be easier to cover them in Tam and suck them dry when Wifi didn't need any contact?
Because the "R could get borrowed powers" combined with "samuel could get hercules' bow" is a reach.
It really isn't tho. R COULD get BPs. And he's the only one who actually absorbed Gods entirely so it's not like we know Noone else can.
It doesn't change that Tam's absorption was never shown to work on weapons.
But that's just an apeal to ignorance…
Because the only explanation is that she doesn't have it in her arsenal.
It really isn't.
King's cells introduced by who 😱 who had the Body before Mira 😱😱
Why would that matter? You said it was Rs cells. It wasn't. That's all.
You forgot to mention that:

1. what R was reffering to, about the whole power getting transfered, was JE's Body. Mentioned a couple of chapters later.
No…? Do you have scans for that? Because I sent the context. It's very clear he was talking about Tam. "I was born with it in my body… and this power is being transferred entirely to your friend too"
2. R is a massive ******* liar and lied multiple times just to bait Mori into killing him.
I mean, sure? But we straight up see Tam in her body, plus he had literally no reason to lie to Hui about that.
3. R mentioned himself in his mind that he's the last tam. If he had given his tam to Mira, he wouldn't have thought that.
I mean, we know for a fact this isn't true. A LOT of Tam existed. Not just Byron but the little girl and dude with glasses that Mori fought as well.
But let's say that even if Mira got R's tam capabilities, it does not disprove my previous points.
Yeah ik.

I have a question about the bell of agonies. when was it stated that it reduce people to soul vapor instead of just normal body vaporization? I've looked through Mujin's profile and I couldn't find a scan for it.

I have a question about the bell of agonies. when was it stated that it reduce people to soul vapor instead of just normal body vaporization? I've looked through Mujin's profile and I couldn't find a scan for it.
From what I understand it's just a logical conclusion that has been reached based on how it's been shown to work.

The vibrations don't actually affect clothes at all, only the living beings itself
In-Collage-20221024-143400932.jpg

Meanwhile stuff like buildings just get destroyed as if it are a normal attack.
And the white effects are basically identical to how souls forming/disappearing are drawn in the series

I suggest deleting some stuff if you want people such as the staff to be more interested in evaluating this CRT. I'll send it to some staff

From what I understand it's just a logical conclusion that has been reached based on how it's been shown to work.

The vibrations don't actually affect clothes at all, only the living beings itself
In-Collage-20221024-143400932.jpg

Meanwhile stuff like buildings just get destroyed as if it are a normal attack.
And the white effects are basically identical to how souls forming/disappearing are drawn in the series
Hmmm I see. Thanks.
I agree with the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back