• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue And White Verse | Adding Profiles | Tier 0 Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

This CRT's is just about adding Character & Anomaly Profiles to the wiki for the Blue and White Series.

Characters

The Executor & 001 (Tier; High 1-A | High 1-A)
If this Profile is accepted, then changes will be made to Lan Mu's Manager of the Interface Key.

Hemerdinger Victor (Tier; 3-C | 2-B to High 1-A | High 1-A)
If this Profile is accepted, then minor changes will be made to Lan Mu's Quantum Observer Victor Key and Quantum Observer Key such as updating NEP, etc.

Joshua & Bastet (Tier; 10-B, Varies via Power Mimicry | 5-B, Varies via Power Mimicry | High 1-A)
Human level (Joshua is a normal human), Varies via Power Mimicry

Planet level (Bastet can destroy Earth in an instant the moment it appears), Varies via Power Mimicry

Planet level, Varies via Power Mimicry

High Outerversal (Bastet is contracted to 001 meaning he will become an Executer upon his death, which means he will become a proxy for 001.)
If this Profile is accepted, then minor changes will be made to Lan Mu's Power Mimicry in his Dark Joshua Key.

Anomalies

Ruyi Jingu Bang (Tier; 0)
If this Profile is accepted, then Lan Mu will gain, "Boundless with Ruyi Jingu Bang" in his Sun Wukong Key's AP.

Information

Information (Apophatic Tier 0); Information is a concept, and it gives everything its properties and characteristics. Whether it be natural laws or regular laws, space or time, even the shape and volume of things are defined by information. Information is what forms reality, yet all of existence is just the corner of the infinity that information sets. For example, the laws cannot be added to, created, or changed via science, but if science could do those things, it would only be because of even larger laws governing that Information.

Information includes things such as Observations, Experiences, Deductions, Seeing and not Seeing, Thinking and not Thinking, Existence and Non-Existence, Reasonable and Unreasonable, Fantasy or Non-Fantasy, Concepts, and well you get the idea. Because thing's like Reason are just a part of Information, information itself is contradictory. Despite the fact Origin Algorithms are Apophatic even to Information, Information can still control the settings of whether Origin Algorithms are turned off or on, and it can even surpass itself endlessly.

Taking phrases directly from the novel; Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. Information constructed everything, including everything that could be imagined and unimagined. What kind of existence was information that humans could imagine? That meant that information was definitely more than what humans could imagine. Information has no definition it is the definition itself.

Agree (Profiles): Dread, YueNoMoral, Timeless, Pain_to12, Elizhaa, Qawsedf234

Agree (Tier 0 Information): Dread, Timeless, Elizhaa, Qawsedf234, Ultima_Reality

Neutral: DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree (Tier 0 Information): Pain_to12

Last edited:
im not that good with boundless tier, i think this seems fine? or i will wait other knowledge members

I cannot remember, can you send me the linked post
You said;
58c5d010f4b7ad54318ad766bc690d37.png

I replied;
a2ed00acd802df7fe5ffd96e894b1b93.png

Information (Apathetic Tier 0)
There is nothing transcendent about this or apophatic.
Everything contains information, everything you can imagine and you cannot imagine contains information e.t.c.
That is not apophatic, simply it is everything that exists, as everything contains information about themself, mass, distance e.t.c. as there was an explicit statement saying, absolute information can be cracked, and also there is no such thing as absolute information.
I disagree with scaling information above everything in the verse, including the author himself, I am not seeing it

There is nothing transcendent about this or apophatic.
Everything contains information, everything you can imagine and you cannot imagine contains information e.t.c.
That is not apophatic, simply it is everything that exists, as everything contains information about themself, mass, distance e.t.c. as there was an explicit statement saying, absolute information can be cracked, and also there is no such thing as absolute information.
I disagree with scaling information above everything in the verse, including the author himself, I am not seeing it
Bet.
Apophatic theology, also known as negative theology, is a form of theological thinking and religious practice which attempts to approach God, the Divine, by negation, to speak only in terms of what may not be said about the perfect goodness that is God.

1;
"This is the information? There's no end to it … Doesn't that mean it's endless? "

Ordonis sighed. "There's no end to it …"

"Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. "
Lan Mu knew they were asking for "information." Seeing how persistent they were at the end of their lives, he did not answer.

"It has no definition. It is the definition itself."
Clear showings of negative theology, can't be described, has no definition, can't be imagined, and if you do imagine it, then what your imagining is not real information.
What kind of existence was information that humans could imagine? That meant that information was definitely more than what humans could imagine.
Again Negative Theology, if a human imagines information, then that information is more than what humans could imagine.
Shangqing said: "Information is all-encompassing, there is no definition, and all descriptions of information are only limited descriptions. Information includes, but is not limited to, all known and unknown, all fantasy and non-fantasy, all imaginable and unimaginable, all existence and non-existence, all possibilities and impossibilities, all probabilities and probabilities, all logic and logic darkness. ”

"Even if it is defined this way, it is only the tip of the iceberg."
This is from the 3rd Novel, although honestly, it shouldn't be necessary considering the first two are more than enough. It gets described as Apathetic 3 Times you can't ignore it.

You still dont get this, apophatic on its own is not tier 0, you are claiming it is transcendent to the verse, and I am syaing you have no proof of that, as the people saying this are humans to begin with.
Information is all encompassing of everything in the verse? Sure
Transcends everything including the author? There is no proof of that.
A scientist, who is human cannot describe the totality of information and your claim is even the author cannot descibe it, as the entire cosmology is based on the tier of the author to begin with, If the author of the verse is High 1-A, your claim is that the information inside the verse is above the author too and he cannot describe it, which is weird since you have not provided something that points in that direction.

You still dont get this, apophatic on its own is not tier 0, you are claiming it is transcendent to the verse, and I am syaing you have no proof of that, as the people saying this are humans to begin with.
The fact one of them has Omniscience granted by the will of the novel, and that everything everyone says is written by the Author (Confirmed in Story) this point is not valid.
Transcends everything including the author? There is no proof of that.
Doesn't need to transcend the Author, the Author can just be above Information and Information can be above the Cosmology.
So, currently, there are a few characters who are tiered based on a certain thing called apophatic theology (Or just apophasis, if you like), which is a school of thought that essentially posits the Absolute is completely above anything that we can conceptualize, in any way, and as such, any positive descriptions we attempt to put forth to address it would fall short of capturing what it is. Thus, in such a scenario, we can only speak of the Absolute in terms of what it is not, rather than in terms of what it is

Some then extend that even further, and posit that neither modes of thinking are enough to approach the Absolute, and so, the only way to really capture it is through your silence. This means that, indeed, trying to talk about the Absolute at all will only result in you automatically referring to something less than it. It'll always be out of the reach of your mind, so to speak.
As Ultima said himself, Apophatic Theology is a method of transcendence and can tier you in and of itself.

Last edited:
Oh really? Do you have a quote or image?
墨穷神情莫测道:“你也怕绝对命中?”

魔性沧月说道:“当然,这并不是我创造的特性,我只是观察者。”

“众生唯一可以确定的真理,即未知是无穷的。”

“一直以来,我都在脑补你们的世界。后来我发现,人力有穷,那个世界存在着自然,与无限的细节填补能力,而我的观测能力甚至都不能看清所有。”

“【信息】会根据我所想的实现为你们的现实。无论多么荒谬,也会是你们的合理。然而我并非神,我也不可能脑补所有的细节,在我思维无法企及的地方,发生着无数我所不知道的事情。”

“也许是有一个神性的沧月,而我不自知。也许是【信息】本身的自我适应。”

魔性沧月的确如此认为,他意识到自己其实只是观察者,尽管他的观察可以扭曲显示,而一些读者,可以间接心灵扭曲作者。

然而未知始终存在,对读者如此,对作者亦如此。

“【信息】无尽的未知中,不可能也是可能。代表信息之射的它,可能出现在信息的任何一个角落,可能是我之上某个宇宙的某个角落,也可能是我之下的某个宇宙的某个角落。无穷无尽的信息中,没有深度的绝对命中,它存在的概率并非为零,而可以刚刚好就是从你身上体现出来。”

“我只能说,绝对命中是自然存在的,我也不知道它的信息在哪,我只是观察到了能体现出它的你……墨穷。”

“为此我用一个又一个磨难去推动着你,你的一生处处是我的影子,可唯独绝对命中本身,并非我所创造。”

“众生唯一可以确定的真理,即未知是无穷的。”

“【信息】会根据我所想的实现为你们的现实。无论多么荒谬,也会是你们的合理。然而我并非神,我也不可能脑补所有的细节,在我思维无法企及的地方,发生着无数我所不知道的事情。”

然而未知始终存在,对读者如此,对作者亦如此。

“【信息】无尽的未知中,不可能也是可能。代表信息之射的它,可能出现在信息的任何一个角落,可能是我之上某个宇宙的某个角落,也可能是我之下的某个宇宙的某个角落。无穷无尽的信息中,没有深度的绝对命中,它存在的概率并非为零,而可以刚刚好就是从你身上体现出来。”

Thanks!

The fact one of them has Omniscience granted by the will of the novel, and that everything everyone says is written by the Author (Confirmed in Story) this point is not valid.
Having omniscience granted by the will of the author?
Doesn't need to transcend the Author, the Author can just be above Information and Information can be above the Cosmology.
Except the author is High 1-A, so that would mean information would still be High 1-A

“众生唯一可以确定的真理,即未知是无穷的。”

然而未知始终存在,对读者如此,对作者亦如此。

Can this be translated properly? cause the one thing I am seeing here that is of relevance is that the unknown exists for everyone even the author

Can this be translated properly? cause the one thing I am seeing here that is of relevance is that the unknown exists for everyone even the author
or this one?
只见墨穷说道:“你说你已经完全不知道我在想什么,难道也已经无法阻止我做什么了吗?”

魔性沧月说道:“我不知道你在想什么,但我不想骗你,我确实还可以再阻止你。尽管你已经超越界面的顶点,但你还未到我的叙事层,我可以在你上面,加一层界面。”

“不过这没有意义,我不会再做这种浪费精力的事,以你的能力,可以轻松超越。”

“无论我想出多少对付你的策略,你亦可以一一化解,并将其超越。”

“作为【信息】本体绝对命中的你,任何空间、深度、层次上的限制,都只是一个落点的问题而已。”

“凡你所知,皆可到达,凡你所射,皆可超越。”

只见墨穷说道:“你可以杀了我。”

魔性沧月说道:“我真的做不到,墨穷,你已经赢了,我该放手了。”

“我要终结收容时代。”墨穷说道。

魔性沧月说道:“我知道,你放手做吧,我不会也不想阻止你。但我想你知道,不超越到我的叙事层,我随时都有可能打破你的措施,想出全新的设定,让收容时代再现。”

or this one?
只见墨穷说道:“你说你已经完全不知道我在想什么,难道也已经无法阻止我做什么了吗?”

魔性沧月说道:“我不知道你在想什么,但我不想骗你,我确实还可以再阻止你。尽管你已经超越界面的顶点,但你还未到我的叙事层,我可以在你上面,加一层界面。”

“不过这没有意义,我不会再做这种浪费精力的事,以你的能力,可以轻松超越。”

“无论我想出多少对付你的策略,你亦可以一一化解,并将其超越。”

“凡你所知,皆可到达,凡你所射,皆可超越。”

只见墨穷说道:“你可以杀了我。”

魔性沧月说道:“我真的做不到,墨穷,你已经赢了,我该放手了。”

“我要终结收容时代。”墨穷说道。

魔性沧月说道:“我知道,你放手做吧,我不会也不想阻止你。但我想你知道,不超越到我的叙事层,我随时都有可能打破你的措施,想出全新的设定,让收容时代再现。”
Based on this, it is an ability that uses absolute hit, and made sure that all information points to that absolute hit with no way of evading?
And he is as knowledgeable as the author himself?
if so can I see a quote or something that can imply it?
The Author was never set to be High 1-A, he isn't even tiered on the Cosmology Page. The only "Authors" that are High 1-A, are the infinite hierarchy of fake authors.
If the author has a page, he would High 1-A, that was the point, he is extremely high into 1-A

Based on this, it is an ability that uses absolute hit, and made sure that all information points to that absolute hit with no way of evading?It's an MC ability, it allows him to transcend everything including the author
It's an MC ability, it allows him to transcend everything including the author.

And he is as knowledgeable as the author himself?
if so can I see a quote or something that can imply it?
Odonis knows everything;
For example, Odonis, who became a Contractor in order to contain the anomalies in the world, 001 gave him the ability to know everything.
001 was like an assistant to the Author, he knows about the Author's real-life life on Earth, about the Readers, etc;
"At this time, it's even more so." 001 said, "What you know and what you don't know are all created by the author and me."

"How is it related to you? Shouldn't you be like me, something created by the author? "Lan Mu asked.

001 said, "Although the author can design everything, in his own interface, he is a living human. He won't really design every detail. He only needs to set what should be set, then design me, and let me fill this interface with details. You know the meaning of the existence of the pyramid, so you should have thought that he also lives on 'Earth' … "
"If everything is his design, then what's the point? What I've experienced or what happened in the interface, he knows, doesn't he? Even if my every move was designed by him, what good would it do him? Why did he write us and imagine us? "Lan Mu was a little absent-minded.

However, 001 only said one sentence to calm him down.

"Of course, it's to please the readers."
And whatever 001 knows is what the Author want's him to know, so him saying something is like the Author saying something;
001 said: "If he wants me to know, I will know. As long as you ask me and I know, I will tell you."

Lan Mu sneered: "The author wants you to know this because he wants me to know … What bullsh * t truth? He's still playing with me. What 'I don't want to know the answer', hehe! If I don't get to the bottom of this, what's the point of all my hard work? He wants me to know this on purpose. He wants me to know that there's a high and mighty dog like him controlling me! "

If the author has a page, he would High 1-A, that was the point, he is extremely high into 1-A
When did anyone in the last Cosmology CRT ever state that?

It's an MC ability, it allows him to transcend everything including the author.
How is it relevant here?
Odonis knows everything;

001 was like an assistant to the Author, he knows about the Author's real-life life on Earth, about the Readers, etc;

And whatever 001 knows is what the Author want's him to know, so him saying something is like the Author saying something;
So based on this quote he does not know everything due to the fact that the author does not want him to know everything and only knows what the author wants him to.
So in that notion, he cannot define information because the author does not want him to, so how is that apophatic?
When did anyone in the last Cosmology CRT ever state that?
No one has to, creating a High 1-A cosmology and you standing at the pinnacle makes you High 1-A

Làm thế nào nó có liên quan ở đây?his ability is part of the information
his ability is part of the information

his ability is part of the information
I am saying, he is not saying here that information is above anything, just that the ability manipulates information

All cosmology in Novel Non-Human Gene Integrates are just one True Dimension of Infinite True DimensionS. And there are many layers of existence above Infinite True Dimensions. True Author tier 0 is almost True Fact. Just waiting for Spaceman to do thread. :V

Last edited:
lmfao, author is already inaccessible to high 1-A structure and this qualifies and has been discussed (ig?, Ultima only rated till last structure but the evidence of author being inaccessible is there)

How is it relevant here?

So based on this quote he does not know everything due to the fact that the author does not want him to know everything and only knows what the author wants him to.
So in that notion, he cannot define information because the author does not want him to, so how is that apophatic?
Odonis: "Information is Apophatic" (Knowledge obtain through 001)

001: "I can only know what the Author wants me to know. I know about information, and the Author described it as Apophatic."

Author: "001 knows what I let him. He asked about Information; I explained it was Apophatic."

That's it, that all there is too it.

Anyway, none of these matters, even if the Author is High 1-A, he's now Tier 0 cause Information is Apophatic and he scales above it. There are no rules stating you can't scale above Apophatic things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back