• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Mission 177: Kill God and Slowly Update Captain

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
The last CRT has concluded but it just needs to apply changes on 2 locked profiles so I think I'm allowed to post this now?

Main Story Chapters 172 to 177 dropped this December 11 and some big things happen
We'll go one by one

Otherworld Cocoon/Otherworld Dragon​

It corrupted the Clone of Omnipotent that sustains the entirety of Boundary and Estalucia
This wouldn't affect characters with Otherworldly powers much except that their nature to corrupt would be up to 7D but as shown the Potency and capability of Otherworldly energy is dependent and them alone as a whole combined in Legion Void is at best 6D as they lost to Boundary powered Captain and they only grew much stronger when they have reached and corrupted The Omnipotent Clone.
So not much changes except 7D Corruption and reactive Evolution to this level by description of Otherworld Cocoon
Shutting themselves off from the outside world, the Otherworlders assume a crystalline form in order to adapt to the divine power they have absorbed and accelerate their own evolution. By using the Omnipotent's clone as a base, they obtain a collective ego and the ability to communicate, but as the rightful rulers of the world and destroyers of the Sky Realm, they see no need for negotiation.
800px-Npc_zoom_3993340000_01.png
800px-Npc_zoom_3993341000_01.png

Having fully incorporated the power of god, the Otherworlders at last begin their invasion to take back the world for themselves. The newly formed anomaly closely resembles a god due to the power it has absorbed, and like a god, it commands the fates of its own at will. Although its spirit is boundless as a wellspring of infinite lives, its resentment of the moon and envy of the sky alone remain strong.

Fenrir​

Turns out She was a primal beast created specifically to Kill Gods including The Omnipotent

This grants her Equivalent Power to God Physiology in Primal Beast Physiology Page
He killed Maxwell and ignored his capability to rewrite history etc
Its nature is to ignore the law
It checks out the prerequisite nature of such entities to ignore the providence of the world to even exist or become such
but the downside for Fenrir is that due to her body being limited to Astral's creation
She will surely perish losing herself that uses the said form
She will gain 1-C keys alongside Loki
800px-Npc_zoom_3993342000_01.png

Taking in an omen shunned by the world, Fenrir unleashes her true power as the god-slaying primal beast, boasting overwhelming strength against god and his subordinates alike. In a world imbued with elements of the divine, this insolent and impious power capable of killing god had never before been permitted to see completion. Because god himself rejected her existence, Fenrir immediately suffers adjustments as soon as she awakens to her full potential, and her body was not created to withstand the power demanded of it.

Boundary and Estalucia/Holy Seat Genesis/Omnipotent's Clone​

We got goofed the Omnipotent in the Boundary is merely a clone but strong enough still to sustain and keep those realms alive

The Divine Realm of the Omnipotent might be far higher as the Clone is only strong enough to sustain the Boundary and Estalucia even while not being the main form in a way that is disconnected from the Metaphysical self already

That means everyone who fought and harmed Otherworld Dragon is now 1-C.

Who are they?
Seven Luminary Knights. Someone blocked and deflected an attack
Necessaria (The poison from the sealed weapon will gain 7D poison but only when ingested as said that it gets weaker the farther it is from the wielder)
Main Crew
Fenrir with Loki

So, the Profile affected will gain abilities and new Tier/keys

They will gain a new Key Oarlyegrande with their respective stats reflecting it (meaning nobody scales to this key)

There is a possibility of a Higher realm as said by Loki how the core alone that they create already encompasses whatever concept they have and gain full control of it which implies that the Clone might be higher than the realm it encompasses but I'll forgo this one on a separate thread until there Is a concrete and definitive argument

Quasi-Primal Beast and True Singularity Captain​

Captain has reached divinity similar to God's but cannot control the power effectively until Loki helps him. Even before Loki's help, He is capable of affecting it already by the use of Boundary
despite his divinity he still retained his sense of self rather than becoming just the Concept and this concept is an Axis that spans all infinite worlds and infinite stories across the sky realm and Astral Realm

with that said this will add a new key for Captain
Oarlyegrande Key
while it will change the name of the Endgame key into
True Singularity
is the totality of all infinite versions of him as a concept without individual physical form but rather everything and everywhere while nowhere and nothing. Ambiguous in a way that not only Lines up with Omnipresence but also Nonexistent Physiology Nature 3 but can have Concrete form by Astral Power.

Therefore Captain will gain all Primal Beast Trait in his Quasi-Primal Beast form (Which is the true singularity which is the endgame key)
but his Acausality Type 3 will also be unique to one of his keys before being a Quasi Primal beast
Although it said that it's a Quasi state. Captain in this temporary state is still a Primal Beast and this is his true potential as he reached and saw everything including a future for Lyria and Vyrn etc but as the story goes he still wants to retain his individuality and not become a Primal Beast and a divine being who has no sense of self etc.

So Oarlyegrande key will have Acausality Type 3 as he can affect all his infinite versions but not fully control it
while the Endgame key will grant him Primal Beast Physiology

This will also affect the Primal Beast physiology page
updating

Infinite Worlds / Infinite Stories​

there are infinite worlds and infinite stories
but the King's Eye and King's Testament in the story can only see Near Infinitee (Possibly all the closest nearby branches which is still a lot)
This means all who scale to the destruction of the entire Tree or those with 2-B ratings will become 2-A

jp text
無限の世界、無限の物語を
貫く軸、特異点として、
TheGreatJediさんは覚醒しつつある。

Mugen no sekai, mugen no monogatari o tsuranuku jiku, tokui-ten to *****, TheGreatJedi-san wa kakusei shitsutsu aru.

Mugen no Sekai = Infinite world
Mugen no monogatari = infinite stories

So yes it is indeed infinite

The profiles affected by these changes will be

Divine Realm​

This is a New realm recently introduced but was mentioned or implied many times without a proper name
As far as the story goes. The Divine Realm is where Divine beings Metaphysical self exist.
All information about the Divine Being such as Gran as True singularity that runs through the infinite world and infinite stories of both Astral and Sky-realm metaphysical self holds all information of all those singularities.
The act of creating a Clone is similar to duplicating one's metaphysical self's power and information like a package which can turn into a Sky-map piece when done by Primal Beast.
Now how a Primal beast works is a Divine being is ambiguous existence and has no proper form or sense of self to even control said power they have
So Astral Shell would define them. and whatever power or information is given a proper definition and becomes their core and from there they gain control of said power. what they can do with this power is limited to the Astral power it provides.
So cases like Fenrir that is a Taboo cannot be realized completely as the World Providence rejects it despite it being a Concept of Godslayer it will never have enough power to become such and we do see it being realized but it resulted in Fenrir's Death because it was too much for her body causing her to die.

Now why this is important?
Now if you look back to the 2 Archive description of Clone and Omnipotent Clone.
To have a somewhat more elaborate explanation of the Cloning process
Omnipotent is a Divine Being. meaning there exists a True Metaphysical form of him where all other clones of his manifestations originate from and as we know.
The Clone holds the power to fill up the Boundary and Holy Seat Genesis/Estalucia. His Mainform which is the complete manifestation of itself that can fully utilize the power of the Metaphysical self has split into 2 Entities Sky-God and Astral-God thus these 2 entities can only Access respective powers from the Metaphysical self based on what they possess (One is Creation, Other is Rebirth and Destruction)
So this entire time the whole Creation Myth was all done by a Clone
And as Providence Goes
The Omnipotent is something that can never be overtaken even if just a clone

Now this is vague and also wild but at the same time hints a lot.
firstly it is something that cannot be overcome so if the Clone is 7D via boundary and Estalucia and is still overtaken to Repti's surprise. That means the True capability of the Omnipotent is higher than such and as it goes Otherworld can only be overcome or affected by something from a dimensional power higher if not equal to it so something they can never overtake even with their capability to Transcend dimensional barriers, Transcend Time and Space that implies 8D or Higher possibly even 1-A.

Currently, there is no profile for the Omnipotent due to how vague he is whenever he is mentioned or explained but I plan to make one
But probably after Ultima's CRT concluded since I plan to discuss with him qualifications to see if this example fits the requirement for transcending dimension 1-A rating

So this part will be mentioned and added to the Cosmology explanation page but we'll keep its rating unknown or 7D for now

Major changes to Captain's Template​

Due to how the Captain's abilities are convoluted until I completely add all his summons and equipment list in NA/T
I decided to separate all his abilities, resistance, equipment and summons in each key for easier navigation. some look empty but that is because he is missing abilities and equipment and explanations on how abilities or resistance were enhanced. So for the first step to update Captain, I found this option necessary.
I will follow up on the Equipment and Summons.

One problem is that Captain will be updated to have a new key etc but it will be confusing to suddenly add all missing abilities I struggle to keep track of it so I decided to separate them all first before making a CRT to add all abilities and explanations on their respective keys.
So for this CRT, I will implement these changes before making changes to keys and moving the abilities again with a properly focused CRT just for the captain this CRT will only add the abilities he gained and I will slap it where it fits on which keys

The said Sandbox for Ability Templates
The said Sandbox for Equipment and Summons If this isn't complete by the time CRT is accepted I will just add it on a later CRT

Conclusion​

1. Luminary knights gain 7D potency/durability
  2. Loki and Fenrir gain God's Physiology and a new key
  3. Necesaria gains a new Key Meltruant and 1-C rating for "tis but a scratch" and surviving Cocoon and 7D poison
  4. 2-B ratings become 2-A
  5. Captain gains a new key and renamed key with Acausality Type 3 from all infinite stories and Primal Beast Physiology
  6. Primal Beast physiology updates NEP and gains Acausality Type 3 for true form
  7. Omnipotent clone is 1-A for being dictated as it cannot be overtaken

Long read, but looks good!

Btw I might make Captain vs Archie Super Sonic hope you don't mind lol.

Long read, but looks good!

Btw I might make Captain vs Archie Super Sonic hope you don't mind lol.
someday. i will try to finish Captain's profile it just needs the equipment and new abilities segregation and better description.
I think you can also do other 1-C match with Sonic outside just Captain as well

If you need help, id be happy to lend a hand. Been meaning to reach out for awhile because a friend and I love what you've been doing for the verse all this time

If you need help, id be happy to lend a hand. Been meaning to reach out for awhile because a friend and I love what you've been doing for the verse all this time
Sure. If you have a revision in mind you can just inform me and I'll help add to it. the more people working on revision the faster things can be updated

Nope I actually wasn't aware one existed
discussion thread
Roger. I also want to help with the profiles if that's alright
no worries. some profiles are very outdated. You can also make a profile if you want if you know how to make a profile sandbox so I can help with adding missing abilities too

Back