• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue And White Verse | Adding Profiles | Tier 0 Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone unlock Lan Mu's Semi-Complete & Complete Articles so I can change the abilities in his keys, oh and add Categories since I forgot that.

Can somebody write a list of all the exactly worded titles for all of the pages that you need me to unlock, so you can apply the changes that Ultima approved, please?

I have unlocked them. Tell us here when you are done please.

Wait a minute. Why is "Lan Mu (Complete Life Orb)" tier High 1-A, whereas "Ruyi Jingu Bang (Blue and White Series)" is tier 0? Shouldn't they be the same?

Wait a minute. Why is "Lan Mu (Complete Life Orb)" tier High 1-A, whereas "Ruyi Jingu Bang (Blue and White Series)" is tier 0? Shouldn't they be the same?
Lan Mu's Hax in his High 1-A Key are Tier 0 because they are scaled to absolute information, but he is not physically that tier, and neither are the structures he has affected.

Ruyi Jingu Bang has the ability to strike anything and deal damage, including a Tier 0 Structure for example.

Okay. I suppose that is probably fine then.

So what, if anything, is left to do here then?

Oh. I will need to unlock the pages in question again then.

No problem. 🙏

So what, if anything, is left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back