• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue And White Verse | Adding Profiles | Tier 0 Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember SanQing in book 3 remarking that Qingfeng is dead.

"Of course, the person who set this feature is precisely to keep the last bottom line of the Lanbai Society." Shangqing said.

  "Who?" Mo Poor asked hastily.

  "That little girl is dead, she is the second generation president of Lanbai Society." Shangqing said.

  Mo Poor was startled, the second generation president was so terrifying?
  "Don't get me wrong, I'm referring to the supreme blue and white president, Qingfeng." Shangqing said with a smile.

“然也,设定此特性的人,正是为了守住蓝白社最后的底线。”上清说道。

“谁?”墨穷连忙问道。

  “那小丫头已经死了,她是蓝白社第二代社长。”上清说道。

  墨穷悚然一惊,二代社长竟然恐怖如斯?
  “不要误会,我指的是至高蓝白社长,青峰。”上清笑道。

Last edited:
The thread is dead, and it is only of one single upgrade that most of the staff members (admins) agreed with it.

Tier 0 revisions need stronger support than that.

Alright, I am only afraid if this thread dies and without any support of both honorable mentions. Does it work if we get further admins in this matter or only those two if I may ask?

Introduction

This CRT's is just about adding Character & Anomaly Profiles to the wiki for the Blue and White Series.

Characters

The Executor & 001 (Tier; High 1-A | High 1-A)
If this Profile is accepted, then changes will be made to Lan Mu's Manager of the Interface Key.

Hemerdinger Victor (Tier; 3-C | 2-B to High 1-A | High 1-A)
If this Profile is accepted, then minor changes will be made to Lan Mu's Quantum Observer Victor Key and Quantum Observer Key such as updating NEP, etc.

Joshua & Bastet (Tier; 10-B, Varies via Power Mimicry | 5-B, Varies via Power Mimicry | High 1-A)
Human level (Joshua is a normal human), Varies via Power Mimicry

Planet level (Bastet can destroy Earth in an instant the moment it appears), Varies via Power Mimicry

Planet level, Varies via Power Mimicry

High Outerversal (Bastet is contracted to 001 meaning he will become an Executer upon his death, which means he will become a proxy for 001.)
If this Profile is accepted, then minor changes will be made to Lan Mu's Power Mimicry in his Dark Joshua Key.

Anomalies

Ruyi Jingu Bang (Tier; 0)
If this Profile is accepted, then Lan Mu will gain, "Boundless with Ruyi Jingu Bang" in his Sun Wukong Key's AP.

Information

Information (Apophatic Tier 0); Information is a concept, and it gives everything its properties and characteristics. Whether it be natural laws or regular laws, space or time, even the shape and volume of things are defined by information. Information is what forms reality, yet all of existence is just the corner of the infinity that information sets. For example, the laws cannot be added to, created, or changed via science, but if science could do those things, it would only be because of even larger laws governing that Information.

Information includes things such as Observations, Experiences, Deductions, Seeing and not Seeing, Thinking and not Thinking, Existence and Non-Existence, Reasonable and Unreasonable, Fantasy or Non-Fantasy, Concepts, and well you get the idea. Because thing's like Reason are just a part of Information, information itself is contradictory. Despite the fact Origin Algorithms are Apophatic even to Information, Information can still control the settings of whether Origin Algorithms are turned off or on, and it can even surpass itself endlessly.

Taking phrases directly from the novel; Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. Information constructed everything, including everything that could be imagined and unimagined. What kind of existence was information that humans could imagine? That meant that information was definitely more than what humans could imagine. Information has no definition it is the definition itself.

Agree (Profiles): Dread, YueNoMoral, Timeless, Pain_to12, Elizhaa, Qawsedf234

Agree (Tier 0 Information): Dread, Timeless, Elizhaa, Qawsedf234

Neutral: DarkDragonMedeus

Disagree (Tier 0 Information): Pain_to12
slowest boundless page fr

boundless and high hypersonic?? what are you, doomguy?

Imagine a match between this guy and 9B immeasurable speed, just blitz him 💀

I'll say that I am fairly confused on how Information is supposed to be tiered, in this verse, but I will leave this concern for later. For now, let me see the excerpts themselves:

Information constructed everything, including everything that could be imagined and unimagined.

What kind of existence was information that humans could imagine? That meant that information was definitely more than what humans could imagine.

Therefore, before life was born, all the omnipotent universes, or even larger ranges … In short, everything was in a state of aggregation.

A state of chaos, a superposition state where all possibilities existed at the same time.

That was the initial form of information. It was set to exist and also to not exist. Reality and fantasy were superimposed. Everything Lan Mu knew and didn't know, everything he could imagine and everything he couldn't imagine …

This seems to establish that "Information" fundamentally exists in some primal disordered state where every possible form of it exists simultaneously, before that's taken and organized into a more well-defined form. Then we have this:

If he wanted to imitate the third dimension, he could also make a multiverse. After all, this' piece of paper 'was infinite.

He could even add information, create timelines, and form multiple omnipotent universes.

A universe could be seen as an information point, a multiverse could also be seen as an information point, and so could an omnipotent universe.

As long as Lan Mu wanted, he could also set up the concept of 'dimensions' in this dimension.

He could even make everything here look like the third dimension, and he could also design low dimensions and many anomalies. He could also make an abyss, a timeline, a '001', and even a 'life sphere'.

For the Nascent Soul old man, he would think that he had returned to the third dimension, and he couldn't tell the difference.

It was just controlling information, and it was actually very simple.

Which states that, by manipulating information, it's a fairly simple task to just add in layers of reality into a setting (In this case, simulating higher-dimensional spaces and things beyond inside of the second dimension), so evidently the aforementioned "state of chaos" that Information originally exists in also includes the potential for infinite levels of existence, as well as things above that. It also implies even the concept of dimension in which these levels would operate is also something that is subservient to Information, from what I see.

That it contains the potential for these things is also, I think, further supported by the statements on how Information is boundless and as such transcends its own description (More specifically, it has no description or definition, because it is what describes and defines things to begin with, and it can't loop back to do that to itself):

Lan Mu knew they were asking for "information." Seeing how persistent they were at the end of their lives, he did not answer.

"It has no definition. It is the definition itself."

"This is the information? There's no end to it … Doesn't that mean it's endless? "

Ordonis sighed. "There's no end to it …"

"Information can't be described with words, and its boundaries can't even be imagined. If you can imagine what the information is, then what you think is definitely not real information, at least not the whole picture. "

So, on the whole, if the aforementioned state of superposition of Information is something that exists above the High 1-A stuff in the verse, I'm completely fine with it being Tier 0. Although what confuses me about it are statements like this:

But what was the use? The life sphere didn't recognize it, and all of this was still two-dimensional information. Once compared to the third dimension where Lan Mu had lived before, no matter how strong the performance here was, it was just self-deception.

Odonis once said that in a lower dimension, it is impossible for something to destroy the entire dimension and make all the dimensional information disappear.

It can only be done in a higher dimension.

Both of these quotes suggest that Information is particular to the dimension it's in, and that Information of a lower dimension can easily be destroyed from a higher one. So you have 2-D Information, and 3-D Information, and 4-D Information, and so on (Which would then imply every dimension has its own state of superposition from which all its contents derived). The OP, though, seems to treat Information as a singular thing to be tiered uniquely. So, clarification on that discrepancy would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Both of these quotes suggest that Information is particular to the dimension it's in, and that Information of a lower dimension can easily be destroyed from a higher one. So you have 2-D Information, and 3-D Information, and 4-D Information, and so on (Which would then imply every dimension has its own state of superposition from which all its contents derive). The OP, though, seems to treat Information as a singular thing to be tiered uniquely. So, clarification on that discrepancy would be appreciated.
I think this quote explains it the best;
Ink poor understands that information has no boundaries unless it is given a boundary. Information has no rules unless a law is defined for it. And to be able to define itself is actually what it allows.
All the limitations of Information are self-imposed by more Information, this is shown when Zero which was created by the Author to be the only thing that can truly destroy Information, is still just a setting information was given.
Zero instantly returned to Zero, destroying all of Lan Mu's information.
This was the only thing set by the author that could destroy information, and it was also a setting for information.

All the limitations of Information are self-imposed by more Information, this is shown when Zero which was created by the Author to be the only thing that can truly destroy Information, is still just a setting information was given.
Christ, I hate China.

Anyway: This explanation seems coherent enough, yeah. Although I would like more context for the example given by the second excerpt. Can you explain the circumstances in more depth?

Christ, I hate China.

Anyway: This explanation seems coherent enough, yeah. Although I would like more context for the example given by the second excerpt. Can you explain the circumstances in more depth?
Sure, so Lan Mu (The MC) wishes to have a death open to any possibility so that there is a chance for him to reach the Real World one day. The Author states if he simply wrote in a door that says Lan Mu transcended to reality, he would only transcend to a reality under his pen.
"Of course, as you said, the unknown of the real world is something that the author can't predict. You do have the possibility of really standing in front of him … but the author believes that it's impossible to prepare a door or passage for you … That's self-deceiving. "

"Originally, the author also wanted to use a passage to brush you off, but now he's changed his mind. A reader threatened him to really find a way to help you out."

"So the author thought that a mere passage was more likely to take you to a 'higher realm', not reality… That 'higher realm' is still the realm he wrote about."

Lan Mu was stunned. He was smart enough to immediately understand the author's meaning.

He had to have the awareness to overcome everything. If the author prepared a door for him, to be honest, Lan Mu didn't believe that it was the door to reality.

Because the author didn't have that ability! It was impossible for the author to open a passage between the novel's interface and the real world.
So instead, he they decided to use Zero which is the only thing written by the Author that is capable of destroying information, hoping that there was some unknown law in the Real World that allowed fiction to reach reality.
If there was an unknown law in reality that allowed Lan Mu, a product of fiction, to enter reality, then even if Lan Mu stepped into Zero, he could still reach reality.
But if it wasn't allowed, then Lan Mu would naturally be destroyed by Zero.
Spoiler; Obviously that didn't work.

Sure, so Lan Mu (The MC) wishes to have a death open to any possibility so that there is a chance for him to reach the Real World one day. The Author states if he simply wrote in a door that says Lan Mu transcended to reality, he would only transcend to a reality under his pen.

So instead, he they decided to use Zero which is the only thing written by the Author that is capable of destroying information, hoping that there was some unknown law in the Real World that allowed fiction to reach reality.

Spoiler; Obviously that didn't work.
Hm, I see. Yeah, alright then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back