• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javen's Most Epic Cool Awesome 7-C Tournament (All Spots Filled)

I mean Kirby has power mimicry but otherwise doesn’t feel unbeatable and it’s not even guaranteed that he can inhale any given opponent

I will wait to make my thread for the thread after this to already be made
Yeah, I will do the semi-last match of round 2 later today. Btw there may be many results not written on FCOC pages, for example, Fleetway Super Sonic still doesn't have it written, and winners before him also may not

Alright, I Got An Fun and games Idea, And Got An Sandbox thing So Yeah.
Also if Javenplayz253 could link all matches so far under the "Matchez:" on the hub's first-page beginning, it would be a big help not to lose track of profiles with unadded results 👀 No one else can edit it

When’re we starting this round? If the RP is in the way, I say postpone it until this tournaments over.

When’re we starting this round? If the RP is in the way, I say postpone it until this tournaments over.
Could be rough because I’m making a new tourney soon, for 7-A. Who knows how long the RP will go. I have a lot of free time, so I could make the threads, but I can’t promise the story would be all that good since I don’t know how these characters feel/think

Edit: And also I think Javen has a behind the scenes plot for this too, and obviously I’m not aware of what that is 🗿

Javenplayz, let's start round 3 once you are ready! We have really interesting matches about to be started (finally a balanced tournament without @#@#' sweeps, how rare is that), and the tourney made an approximately 60% progression so far 👀 Of course nobody else can welcome round 3 with first match as good you can

Javenplayz, let's start round 3 once you are ready! We have really interesting matches about to be started (finally a balanced tournament without @#@#' sweeps, how rare is that), and the tourney made an approximately 60% progression so far 👀 Of course nobody else can welcome round 3 with first match as good you can
Aight' since i'm lazy someone make ness vs frisk

Back