• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
After the chaos of last round
Javen And Frogman Were Sitting on an bench Doing nothing (Though Frogman Was Playing terraria)
Javen Then got an thought which he looked at the frog
"Hey, Dude..."
"I Have An Bad Feeling about this place..."
The Frogman Then Closed his laptop and looked the stickman.
"What is it?"
"Well... You See... I've been in some forest with some contestants here... And I Think I saw you... And I Swear This 'Tp' Guy Is The Host of all it, What if this tournament was to do something...?"
The Frogman only nodded
"Don't worry let's go see what's going on!"
Javenplayz253: "JAVEN AND FLEETWAY, I NEED JAVEN AND FLEETWAY!"
"L-Later."
Rules Stated Here
Character:Votes:
Javen-
Fleetway Sonic1
Inconclusive-

Last edited:
Can’t say much right this second, but Javen’s definitely got an abilities/versatilty advantage here. That toon force and reality warping are gonna be really problematic and annoying for fleetway to deal with

Pretty sure Fleetway scales the same as Infinite, so he takes AP and LS. He also has all his amps granted from powerups and rings to soak up damage. He also outclassed Infinite in combat skill. What can Javen do to fight back?

Profiles aren’t linked, that’s a bit inconvenient
Sorry was tired when I made this will link it later
Pretty sure Fleetway scales the same as Infinite, so he takes AP and LS. He also has all his amps granted from powerups and rings to soak up damage. He also outclassed Infinite in combat skill. What can Javen do to fight back?
Javen has LOTS of ways to take care of pee sonic via 'imagination manifestation' he can spawn in various clones of himself and can make the stage an very hard maze to travel through with various traps if fleetway tanks some traps javen he'll see that and make the conclusion that it comes from the rings and manifest something like: 'the ring stealer' and take all of fleetway's rings if fleetway gets close to javen, javen can just open his face into four and consume bri'ish pee sonic's soul he also has weather manip + Danmaku and assuming that fleetway uses invincibility Javen can just make an forcefield that will protect him from anything and wait out the invincibility time and Can Protect himself from amps and he'll probably see that bri'ish sonic has amps (Note: Javen CAN get serious at times.)

Javen has LOTS of ways to take care of pee sonic via 'imagination manifestation' he can spawn in various clones of himself and can make the stage an very hard maze to travel through with various traps if fleetway tanks some traps javen he'll see that and make the conclusion that it comes from the rings and manifest something like: 'the ring stealer' and take all of fleetway's rings if fleetway gets close to javen, javen can just open his face into four and consume bri'ish pee sonic's soul he also has weather manip + Danmaku and assuming that fleetway uses invincibility Javen can just make an forcefield that will protect him from anything and wait out the invincibility time and Can Protect himself from amps and he'll probably see that bri'ish sonic has amps (Note: Javen CAN get serious at times.)
When is javen vs Aerneia

Sorry was tired when I made this will link it later

Even with Fleetway’s multiple ways to amp his speed and likely skill advantage?

It seems Javen has disappeared for a little bit, and leo hasn't appeared on this thread at all (or any other thread really) in multiple days. How do we finish this match and advance the tourney?

I can draw a conclusion just going off stats, but Javen is known for imagining something depending on the opponent so who knows. I’ll just say Fleetway wins since he has skill and stat amps along with rings and forcefields to let him down Javen before he’s beat by weather or anything else.

I can draw a conclusion just going off stats, but Javen is known for imagining something depending on the opponent so who knows. I’ll just say Fleetway wins since he has skill and stat amps along with rings and forcefields to let him down Javen before he’s beat by weather or anything else.
Is that a vote

Well, my imagination should be comparable. What if Javen draws (via imagining) a ring magnet and simply collects all rings Fleetway drops? (or perhaps literally pulls them out of his body), in order order to damage him?

Javen also possesses decent powerups to match with Fleetway's abilities (fire, magma, water, air, electricity, weather, plant, and fungus manipulation).

As for speed, imagining a super-fast motorbike or speed amp shoes similar to those Fleetway possesses should be manageable even with a child-like mind.

Well, my imagination should be comparable. What if Javen draws (via imagining) a ring magnet and simply collects all rings Fleetway drops? (or perhaps literally pulls them out of his body), in order order to damage him?

Javen also possesses decent powerups to match with Fleetway's abilities (fire, magma, water, air, electricity, weather, plant, and fungus manipulation).

As for speed, imagining a super-fast motorbike or speed amp shoes similar to those Fleetway possesses should be manageable even with a child-like mind.
Javen did mention making something to remove Fleetway’s rings, so he likely could. Still, after that he has to deal with forcefields and durability far above his own output. Javen does have his powerups but he’d have to use them quickly and effectively given Fleetway’s combat skill being superior to Infinite who’s already debatably better than Javen and him being able to amp his speed in multiple ways. If Javen imagines himself something on Fleetway’s speed, Fleetway can still make himself even faster with Rage Power and Spindash which is in blitzing territory. He also has less notable weaknesses, just being reckless while Javen is childish and clumsy which are very bad traits for combat.

Javen did mention making something to remove Fleetway’s rings, so he likely could. Still, after that he has to deal with forcefields and durability far above his own output. Javen does have his powerups but he’d have to use them quickly and effectively given Fleetway’s combat skill being superior to Infinite who’s already debatably better than Javen and him being able to amp his speed in multiple ways. If Javen imagines himself something on Fleetway’s speed, Fleetway can still make himself even faster with Rage Power and Spindash which is in blitzing territory. He also has less notable weaknesses, just being reckless while Javen is childish and clumsy which are very bad traits for combat.
back from the grave guys!1!
anyways Shenanigans might clear up fleetway but still Javen Is Still Not gonna give up In this situation If javen sees that bri'ish sonic gets angy Javen will automatically assume he's gonna use power-ups to throw tornadoes, magma, fire, and much much more. Also Javen Can get serious in battles and won't joke around like in some cases in xono attacks, azathoth, and Javen will defintily see that fleetway is some threat and immediatly use his attacks

back from the grave guys!1!
anyways Shenanigans might clear up fleetway but still Javen Is Still Not gonna give up In this situation If javen sees that bri'ish sonic gets angy Javen will automatically assume he's gonna use power-ups to throw tornadoes, magma, fire, and much much more. Also Javen Can get serious in battles and won't joke around like in some cases in xono attacks, azathoth, and Javen will defintily see that fleetway is some threat and immediatly use his attacks
Still, Fleetway has the advantages I mentioned earlier and resistance to fire/electricity. It’d be pretty stupid of Javen to use those when he sees the shields, but still. He’s facing risk of getting blitzed and incapped the longer this fight lingers on. And it’s basically guaranteed to go long enough for Rage Power to kick in given Javen’s nature and speed/skill disadvantage. Also forgot since it’s unlisted, but Fleetway has invulnerability with the box. Not sure if breaking out a new power mid tourney is very fair either.

Not sure if breaking out a new power mid tourney is very fair either.
I don’t know if that is explicitly against the rules, but I do know that stuff added mid match can’t be used, which means shenanigans itself is likely off the table anyway at least for this match

I don’t know if that is explicitly against the rules, but I do know that stuff added mid match can’t be used, which means shenanigans itself is likely off the table anyway at least for this match
On this note I am kinda confused on the hax level for this tourney, since shenanigans is a bit busted and I entered plague demon expecting only a mildly haxxed tourney

Maybe I just didn’t read the rules right, but I thought I had read it through it pretty good

On this note I am kinda confused on the hax level for this tourney, since shenanigans is a bit busted and I entered plague demon expecting only a mildly haxxed tourney

Maybe I just didn’t read the rules right, but I thought I had read it through it pretty good
Fate and probability hax are restricted, so Shenanigans likely should be as well by default

Still, Fleetway has the advantages I mentioned earlier and resistance to fire/electricity. It’d be pretty stupid of Javen to use those when he sees the shields, but still. He’s facing risk of getting blitzed and incapped the longer this fight lingers on. And it’s basically guaranteed to go long enough for Rage Power to kick in given Javen’s nature and speed/skill disadvantage. Also forgot since it’s unlisted, but Fleetway has invulnerability with the box. Not sure if breaking out a new power mid tourney is very fair either.
I'll restrict it

Anyways Fleetway still doesn't have an answer to Imagination manifestation Javen Can Still Restrain fleetway with Alot of things with Im And Then use his various power-ups to finish the job if anything he can pull an infinite as long as he doesn't instantly kill fleety he can turn fleetway into an cube, he can make various clones in order to confuse fleetway he can soon overwhelm fleetway no matter what and all he has to do is continue spawning more and more clones Heck he can make clones of fleetway and people stronger than bri'ish sanic

Anyways Fleetway still doesn't have an answer to Imagination manifestation Javen Can Still Restrain fleetway with Alot of things with Im And Then use his various power-ups to finish the job if anything he can pull an infinite as long as he doesn't instantly kill fleety he can turn fleetway into an cube, he can make various clones in order to confuse fleetway he can soon overwhelm fleetway no matter what and all he has to do is continue spawning more and more clones Heck he can make clones of fleetway and people stronger than bri'ish sanic
If Javen tries restraining Fleetway, Rage Power and Flight could counteract that, like the maze idea you mentioned earlier, Fleetway escapes or breaks through it. Fleetway is far stronger than Javen, I’m not sure Javen can just make something exactly above Class K with no info analysis or point of reference. It doesn’t seem like Javen would resort to the cube strategy before trying to restrain or match Fleetway with his own powers. Not sure if Fleetway actually fought Infinite, but if he did clones shouldn’t be new to him. Either way, he physically overwhelms Javen and seems like he’d end the fight faster than Javen can execute his win cons.

I think we should wait a bit for Leo, but for now I’m leaning Fleetway.

SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING!!!

Fleetway has fought Infinite in canon and stomped him. Javen attempting to restrain Fleety would be suicide (Class 10 vs Class K). Fleetway can also just spam lasers and tornadoes.

Btw I'm probably not going to be online much in the next month or so because I'm currently on an FBI watchlist.

Back