• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Clam: Ha! What could a little frog like you possibly do to me? I'm a boss! You don't have a prayer!
Frogman: Oh really? We Frogmen are made to stomp rotten bosses like you!
THE TIME CAME

I will still respond tomorrow, have homework till today to finish qwq
Let's say the modded Terraria crashed and needs to reboot again

Can’t find AP for either of these guys, Clam’s best actual feat for scaling only gets to City Block. Clam is Class 100 but maybe a 7-C Frogman can match or overpower that. Clam is immobile but can teleport and can cover a hundred meters with sand attacks. It also has intangibility and electricity/water, though Frog resists water. Frog has genius intelligence, blood manipulation, ways to reduce damage, likely better stats, enhanced senses, and combat training/experience.

I’ll vote Frog, he should have better control of his abilities and far better tactical skill than the Animalistic Clam. Teleporting could only help for so long when Frog can plan around it and just keep attack with his weapons and blood.

Can’t find AP for either of these guys, Clam’s best actual feat for scaling only gets to City Block. Clam is Class 100 but maybe a 7-C Frogman can match or overpower that. Clam is immobile but can teleport and can cover a hundred meters with sand attacks. It also has intangibility and electricity/water, though Frog resists water. Frog has genius intelligence, blood manipulation, ways to reduce damage, likely better stats, enhanced senses, and combat training/experience.

I’ll vote Frog, he should have better control of his abilities and far better tactical skill than the Animalistic Clam. Teleporting could only help for so long when Frog can plan around it and just keep attack with his weapons and blood.
Yeah, a good summary

As I spent nearly 1000 hours in Terraria (mostly 8 years ago) and played a bit of modded too, I will take this from Terraria's perspective. Animalistic Clam is a mini-boss, its HP is great and the clam further seems to lower damage input to it as its HP gets closer to zero.

Stage1 Frogman with equipment will primarily use his Laser Bazoka, shooting a non-stopping homing ray at Animalistic Clam, constantly doing damage. As the ray can be bent by laser magnets, Frogman can control and bend the ray to go through all Clam's summons before hitting the main Clam, clearing the area.

To dodge the sand Clam seems to be shooting and perhaps this bullet-hell, Frogman has several means. Air breath to dash into sides where projectiles aren't present, Tongue heat transferal also working as a grappling hook, and his jetpack in equipment, functionating as Terraria's best class wings. Combined with Frogman's regen (comparable to Terraria player) and damage reductions, Frogman should survive until the Clam gets destroyed.

Terraria player but it's a Frogman FRA

Because the victims, people I mean, try to argue back as much they can until there is just nothing they can pull off anymore to turn the tables at approximately 70x total replies 🗿 That may be the closest explanation...
yeah... I'm one of those people

Back