• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For starters, TSM is 28.32415 Kilotons and Hero is I believe 17.665 making TSM 1.6x stronger. Though, Mecha Sonic scales above his value due to being way higher with the Chaos Emeralds. TSM is 4.7 tons and Hero far above 5.8 Tons in Nightmare form, so Hero wins LS by at least a decent margin. Mecha Sonic can walk through flames and take enough heat to vaporize metal, but Hero should be able to burn him like he was Chosen with the temperatures he gets to.

I haven't seen Dragon Ball wtf
That’s crazy, but anyway TSM has martial arts skill, information analysis, aura which can push people back, teleportation, and energy/electricity. Both can fly, amp themselves, make forcefields, and make explosions. Hero has his advantages with supposedly superior heat than TSM can tank, better LS, and regen/supernatural willpower, but I’m hard pressed to draw a conclusion with just those.

That’s crazy, but anyway TSM has martial arts skill, information analysis, aura which can push people back, teleportation, and energy/electricity. Both can fly, amp themselves, make forcefields, and make explosions. Hero has his advantages with supposedly superior heat than TSM can tank, better LS, and regen/supernatural willpower, but I’m hard pressed to draw a conclusion with just those.
"That's Crazy Bro But Do I Recall asking?"

Ok so Hero can generate 9932 degrees Fahrenheit and steel vaporizes at 5072, so Hero could very well melt Mecha Sonic if given the chance. Problem is Mecha Sonic has many mobility and defense options as well as his sensors. Hero will have to stay on top of his game to get the chance he needs to burn through him and win. Mecha Sonic is overconfident, but a skilled and analytical fighter.

Ok so Hero can generate 9932 degrees Fahrenheit and steel vaporizes at 5072, so Hero could very well melt Mecha Sonic if given the chance. Problem is Mecha Sonic has many mobility and defense options as well as his sensors. Hero will have to stay on top of his game to get the chance he needs to burn through him and win. Mecha Sonic is overconfident, but a skilled and analytical fighter.
Stickman Hero has fire Danmaku and can make large fire explosions with Great Fireball

Stickman Hero has fire Danmaku and can make large fire explosions with Great Fireball
Mecha has forcefields, flight, and teleportation across dimensions. He’s stated to often use teleportation to dodge attacks. He can also use the Light Speed Attack to make himself faster than Hero temporarily.

Mecha has forcefields, flight, and teleportation across dimensions. He’s stated to often use teleportation to dodge attacks. He can also use the Light Speed Attack to make himself faster than Hero temporarily.
Stickman Hero also has forcefields and flight, plus a weaker, but longer-lasting speed amp in Flame Body. Teleportation does sound like a problem tho.

Since Mecha Is Cocky he'll probably say an voice line that smh will notice
He's isn't tho. Mecha, while overconfident, hasn't say any cocky-related responses throughout all of his fights (iirc) and is a formidable fighter who can quickly exploits his enemies' weaknesses. Also he's only overconfident because he sees everyone beneath him but that doesn't really affected him in battle sooo...

I will add my inputs to this tomorrow. (EDIT: nvm)

Last edited:
Are there any other arguments for Hero? I’m leaning Mecha Sonic; he has multiple amps, AP, abilities, and skill to beat Hero before he is melted.

Are there any other arguments for Hero? I’m leaning Mecha Sonic; he has multiple amps, AP, abilities, and skill to beat Hero before he is melted.
Well, given that 9932 degrees Fahrenheit could vaporize relatively big steel structures in a matter of seconds, any good landed hit of Stickman Hero can break Mecha Sonic's limb (vaporizing a segment of his narrow limbs) easily and lower his agility. Yet Mecha Sonic can also hold his distance (further with teleporting) and attack SH with his ranged arsenal till he wins. It's pretty even

Well, given that 9932 degrees Fahrenheit could vaporize relatively big steel structures in a matter of seconds, any good landed hit of Stickman Hero can break Mecha Sonic's limb (vaporizing a segment of his narrow limbs) easily and lower his agility. Yet Mecha Sonic can also hold his distance (further with teleporting) and attack SH with his ranged arsenal till he wins. It's pretty even
Could this lead to an incon result? In that case, I wonder who would advance

SH can win but I don’t think it’s the most likely option, maybe 4/10 times. I’ll just vote TSM until more arguments are made.

SH can win but I don’t think it’s the most likely option, maybe 4/10 times. I’ll just vote TSM until more arguments are made.
These notable attacks of SH seem menacingly strong against Mecha Sonic, in terms of catching him, healing, or bullet-spamming him:
  • Fire Barrage: Stickman Hero launches tens of small fireballs in rapid succession
  • Flame Body: Stickman Hero engulfs his body in flames to double his travel speed, attack power, and durability
  • Frisk Flame: Stickman Hero uses a special flame that steals health from the enemy and heals himself.
Then again, Mecha Sonic possesses the chaos emeralds to compensate in boosts, via speed "higher with Chaos Emeralds (Can greatly amplify his speed with the Chaos Emeralds, using four allowed Mecha Sonic to blitz Solazar, who could somewhat keep up with Mecha Sonic's base form". Other stats working similarly

These notable attacks of SH seem menacingly strong against Mecha Sonic, in terms of catching him, healing, or bullet-spamming him:
  • Fire Barrage: Stickman Hero launches tens of small fireballs in rapid succession
  • Flame Body: Stickman Hero engulfs his body in flames to double his travel speed, attack power, and durability
  • Frisk Flame: Stickman Hero uses a special flame that steals health from the enemy and heals himself.
Then again, Mecha Sonic possesses the chaos emeralds to compensate in boosts, via speed "higher with Chaos Emeralds (Can greatly amplify his speed with the Chaos Emeralds, using four allowed Mecha Sonic to blitz Solazar, who could somewhat keep up with Mecha Sonic's base form". Other stats working similarly
Right, Hero has impressive ranged options, but against a guy with forcefields whose main strategy includes constantly teleportation and is very skilled, it doesn’t seem it’ll work well enough.

TSM also has aura with push back and
  • Chaos Blast: An omnidirectional blast of energy powerful enough to completely obliterate several of Expurgation Tricky's clones, who were physically comparable to and could survive Mecha Sonic's physical attacks

Right, Hero has impressive ranged options, but against a guy with forcefields whose main strategy includes constantly teleportation and is very skilled, it doesn’t seem it’ll work well enough.

TSM also has aura with push back and
  • Chaos Blast: An omnidirectional blast of energy powerful enough to completely obliterate several of Expurgation Tricky's clones, who were physically comparable to and could survive Mecha Sonic's physical attacks
That really is dangerous. I will still wait for Leo's output before voting

Back