• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R2M5] Sanic.exe vs Plague Demon

Unsure if AP but Plague wins in LS. Plague can inflict diseases by contact and his breath, but Sanic has his shotgun and shields to bypass that at least for a short while. Sanic should be able to avoid attacks quite well from claws and Plague’s aura, but he’ll need to win quickly before Plague’s regen kicks in or he’s out of powerups and rings to soak damage. Plague can reduce speed but Spin Dash bypasses that even if it risks Sanic being touched.

Both are good at making people angry but in different ways. Plague profs while Sanic responds in frustrating ways, but Sanic is said to overreact to minor inconveniences. Plague insulting him could make him reckless enough to succumb to Plague’s diseases or air suck in. Sanic could also possibly infuriate Plague enough to make him explode. Sanic also has Supernatural Luck and Acrobatics.

This is an extremely close match, I may lean Sanic for his blinding speed and things to stop Plague harming him, but Plague might be able to turn this around.

Last edited:
I think Plague Boost gives Plague Demon the advantage, as it raises attack, defense, and speed. Exploding blasts which release disease waves will further give him the edge, as Sanic's movements will be very disrupted. Plague Demon also loses no stamina from any Plague Boost ability since the burden is placed on Fallen Angel. The blasts explosions also leave radiation behind which Sanic does not resist. Touch, Claws, and Breath also inflict disease. Even when Sanic touches him on offense, he will be infected.

Edit: Also story is funny 🗿🗿🗿

Last edited:
I think Plague Boost gives Plague Demon the advantage, as it raises attack, defense, and speed. Exploding blasts which release disease waves will further give him the edge, as Sanic's movements will be very disrupted. Plague Demon also loses no stamina from any Plague Boost ability since the burden is placed on Fallen Angel. The blasts explosions also leave radiation behind which Sanic does not resist. Touch, Claws, and Breath also inflict disease. Even when Sanic touches him on offense, he will be infected.
(Cue this song)
Errm.... Askhullay Sanic technically does resist via tanking little boy nuke 🤓

He doesn't use Plague Boost unless he is either being pushed around too easily or if his enemy is that much of a threat. If his enemy is that strong, he will start with it.

Also how does Plague deal with Empathic and Explosion manipulation? Sanic has that and his Shotgun to deal heavy damage

Pretty big slip on the profile then, since according to that he resists nothing that a nuclear bomb would inflict 🙈

Tanking is also not the same thing as totally ressiting the effects of something
Also I've been thinking of making a placeholder for the pd render until you make the real deal what does he look like?

Also how does Plague deal with Empathic and Explosion manipulation? Sanic has that and his Shotgun to deal heavy damage
If shotgun is that strong I don't see why Plague Boost doesn't start after the first moments of the battle. If Sanic is going toe to toe with him even without the shotgun

Plague Demon is always trying to keep himself sane anyway, so this will just make it harder, but he's pretty experienced with it. Based on the profile it sounds like Sanic only made the guy explode by repeat hits, which would be very hard to land on Plague and detrimental to him anyway because of disease touch.

I think Plague Boost gives Plague Demon the advantage, as it raises attack, defense, and speed. Exploding blasts which release disease waves will further give him the edge, as Sanic's movements will be very disrupted. Plague Demon also loses no stamina from any Plague Boost ability since the burden is placed on Fallen Angel.
Sanic is quite literally starting the fight invincible, is already far faster than in base thanks to speed shoes, and can boost this even further with Sanic Boost. He's also upscaling far above his value because he no-sold 15 Kilotons. His shotgun effects characters who no-sell 15 Kilotons the same way a real shotgun would effect a normal human, so Plague Demon would have to be extremely careful to not get hit, but then again... it's a shotgun. It goes everywhere.
Pretty big slip on the profile then, since according to that he resists nothing that a nuclear bomb would inflict 🙈

Tanking is also not the same thing as totally ressiting the effects of something
I keep on forgetting to add that. As you can see, I've added it on Blue's profile, but either didn't have the time or just got completely sidetracked.

If shotgun is that strong I don't see why Plague Boost doesn't start after the first moments of the battle. If Sanic is going toe to toe with him even without the shotgun

Plague Demon is always trying to keep himself sane anyway, so this will just make it harder, but he's pretty experienced with it. Based on the profile it sounds like Sanic only made the guy explode by repeat hits, which would be very hard to land on Plague and detrimental to him anyway because of disease touch.
Sanic also likes to spam Homing attacks, and while disease touch could pose a threat, Sanic is starting the fight invincible.

You should add Invulnerability to make it clear it’s not just a defense boost, and wouldn’t disease still affect him? Afterall, you can still be crushed, hax like that should bypass standard durability. Sanic really needs his range tools and shields here to get past that disease hax.

You should add Invulnerability to make it clear it’s not just a defense boost, and wouldn’t disease still affect him? Afterall, you can still be crushed, hax like that should bypass standard durability. Sanic really needs his range tools and shields here to get past that disease hax.
Crap, you're right. Sanic then probably just spams shotgun.

Sanic is quite literally starting the fight invincible,
Even being invincible doesn't mean he's unaffected by disease attacks, and it looks like it's temporary just like the speed amp is.
is already far faster than in base thanks to speed shoes, and can boost this even further with Sanic Boost. He's also upscaling far above his value because he no-sold 15 Kilotons. His shotgun effects characters who no-sell 15 Kilotons the same way a real shotgun would effect a normal human, so Plague Demon would have to be extremely careful to not get hit, but then again... it's a shotgun. It goes everywhere.
Seeing Sanic's potentially S Class speed alone should mean Plague Boost will be active, and his aura will slow down any and all shotgun blasts. Sanic seems to gain extra speed through shoes, so while he will be able to zip around the field, the shotgun firing speed should still be the same, and with the aura slowing + general speed amp of Plague Boost, he shouldn't have that much of a hard time dodging them.

Plague Demon also can make up for the range disadvantage via Plague Boost's blasts. Even with Sanic resisting the nuclear-like radiation left behind, he will still have to deal with shockwaves carrying the same disease as Plague Demon's skin and breath

Sanic also has Spin Dash which amps speed and resists speed reduction to attack Plague Demon, he could surely use that and maybe even combo into a shotgun blast nearly guaranteed to fatally wound Plague

Sanic also has Spin Dash which resists speed reduction to attack Plague Demon, he could surely use that and maybe even combo into a shotgun blast nearly guaranteed to fatally wound Plague
Note: It Won't affect the battle but if plague does die sanic would be healed and plague would go back to his universe (ALIVE) but in jail wherever that is

Sanic also has Spin Dash which resists speed reduction to attack Plague Demon, he could surely use that and maybe even combo into a shotgun blast nearly guaranteed to fatally wound Plague
Depending on how many spin dashes he does, he could also off himself first via being racked with diseases. Multiple back to back hits like that are practically a death wish, since he will advance all of the diseases instantly with a combo like that and die before he could bring out the shotgun

Last edited:
Depending on how many spin dashes he does, he could also off himself first via being racked with diseases. Multiple back to back hits like that are practically a death wish, since he will advance all of the diseases instantly with a combo like that and die before he could bring out the shotgun
There's also a chance that during this, Sanic could make him snap, but he'd have to do it pretty early to avoid death by sickness

Actually, upon dying Plague Demon advances to his 7-A key 🗿 🗿 🗿 🗿 Obviously he can’t use that key in this, but I just wanted to point that out lol
These powers are the single reason for antiheroes to still think about killing or letting foes barely live 🗿

Javen Starts sweating in the corner
Gulp
Not really though, for Javen to get matched with Plague Demon, they both would have to get into the finale, as each is in a different half.

Also, time for Kirby match creation came, I could then create the Stickman hero vs Turbo Sonic after it

Not really though, for Javen to get matched with Plague Demon, they both would have to get into the finale, as each is in a different half.

Also, time of Kirby match creation came, I could then create the Stickman hero vs Turbo Sonic after it
Tbh I’m just waiting to see Frogman fight again 🐸👀

Back