• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Music
Everyone was in an game room right now they Were Playing Friday Night Funkin' But With Ddr Pads
Kirby: "I'm So Hungry..."
Plague Demon: "We Literally Had Lunch 10 minutes Ago How Are You Hungry Already?"
Ghandi: "Trust Me I've Been With Him before He's Always Like this...
Adam: "Shhhh, Guys Look The Winner Of The First Match Is Going to walk in the front door!"
And The Said Winner Was... Ness!
Everyone Cheered For The Boy With The Bat
InHuman Fist: "Say Where Did The Other Guy Go?"
There Was An Eerie Silence before JavenPlayz Responded With:
Javenplayz253: "Back To His Universe!"
Javenplayz253:"Now If You Excuse Me I'll Be In My Host Room Checking out the matches!"
Everyone Went Back to what they were doing Until...
Infinite Barged In And Looked Around And Spotted His Opponent Javen And Went Towards Him While Lifting Him Up
Infinite: "Ahh... There We Are Look At You An Weak Helpless Boy That I Will Crush In This Competiton Helpless indeed... In Fact I Might as Well Kill You in Front of Everyone Here And NOW!"
Frogman: "Hey! Leave Him Alone!"
Stickman Hero: "Yeah, I May Dislike Him! But He Doesn't Deserve this."
Javenplayz253: "I Need Fleetway And V1, Fleetway And V1 For Round 2!"
Infinite: "Maybe Another Time I'll get to kill you but for now, You Get To LIVE!"
Javen Was Dropped
Whilst Fleetway And V1 Looked At Eachother And Walked Out
Fleetway: "You're Gonna Be PASTE ON THE GROUND WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!"
V1 Looked At Fleetway With An Look that seemed like an glare
Both Were At The Battle Ground Everything was Cleaned Up From the previous One
JavenPlayz253: "Alright Now You Two Will be Fighting Too See who would fight InHuman Fist, Both of you have you're equipment Now You Go Over there and You Go Over there! Alright READY? SET? GO!"
Rules are stated here
Characters:Votes:
Fleetway Super Sonic3
V10
Inconclusive0

Last edited:
Fleetway is 15 Kilotons and V1 I believe 13.85, Fleetway completely dominates in LS being Class K while V1 is Superhuman. The rules say everyone has full equipment, does that include optional stuff?

So Fleetway can dramatically increase his speed and durability as well as sponge hits in multiple ways. V1 is incredibly accurate and mobile while Fleetway can fly and also gets a mid air jump with the Thunder Shield. V1 can amp his shotgun and cannonball attacks, heal with blood, ride rockets, and dual wield with multiple arms.

V1 seems far more skilled but some of his better abilities including, heat, electricity, and energy are resisted by Fleetway and he also can’t amp himself. I think this depends on just how long Fleetway’s powerups last and how many rings he has to sponge damage. I’ll wait for Leo’s input.

Last edited:
Fleetway is upscaling from characters upscaling from characters who no-sell 15 Kilotons. Fleetway upscales even higher with Rage Power. Since all optional equipment is allowed, Fleetway gets 100 rings here. (Also he should have Martial Arts but I forgot to add it)

Last edited:
Fleetway is upscaling from characters upscaling from characters who no-sell 15 Kilotons. Fleetway upscales even higher with Rage Power. Since all optional equipment is allowed, Fleetway gets 100 rings here. (Also he should have Martial Arts but I forgot to add it)
What Does Pee (Get it he's yellow LAUGH) Sonic Start With?

Hand to hand seems like a bad option considering V1’s guns and arm but spindash and tornadoes would be a great help. Since he has 100 rings and amps, I think he could overwhelm V1 before he’s out and killed. And since rings and shields absorb the damage, V1 gets no blood. The martial arts you mentioned would also help.

I’ll vote Fleetway

Hand to hand seems like a bad option considering V1’s guns and arm but spindash and tornadoes would be a great help. Since he has 100 rings and amps, I think he could overwhelm V1 before he’s out and killed. And since rings and shields absorb the damage, V1 gets no blood. The martial arts you mentioned would also help.

I’ll vote Fleetway
counted

Now that I think, the Thunder Shield could just pull V1 in, making him doubly screwed. Just an entertaining thought.

Speaking of Sonic, I'm just now realizing Leaf Man is just him. They're both snarky, speedy teenagers. That also reminds me I wanted to put him against Astral from Neon Cavaliers because she's an artificial intelligence, and Sonic also fights an artificial intelligence (Metal Sonic).

Back