• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M4] Stickman Hero Vs The Chosen Undead

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Both The Host And The Memelord Were Horrified when they came back in.
Sanic: "He Died In Just One Punch..."
Plague Demon: "Hey That's Something I Heard of Before!"
Meanwhile...
Javen Was Poking Stickman hero who was trying to text The Stickgang.
Javen: "Come On Dude! What You Said Back There: "HEY I MAY DISLIKE HIM! But Yadda yadda yadda!""
Smh: "Please Stop POKING ME"
Javen: "S-Sowwy"
Javenplayz253 then sealed both the stickmanhero and chosen undead
Javenplayz253: "Aight let's do this!"
rules stated here
(If Chosen UnDead Dies His Respawn Is Few Hours away)
Character:Votes:
Stickman Hero5
Chosen Undead2
Inconclusive0

Last edited:
Hero is 17.66 Kilotons and Undead 59.14 making a 3.34x AP difference, Undead stomps Hero LS wise, but he’s beaten in range, so Hero is gonna have to stay back and use projectiles.

Thing is, Chosen can walk through fire and withstand lava temperatures. Though Hero likely scales higher in heat, tanking Orange Flames which go from 2,010 to 2,190 degrees while lava is 1,300 to 2,200. Hero can amp his stats, use energy which Chosen doesn’t resist, fly, and regenerate from cuts.

Chosen could reduce physical and fire damage, inflict bleeding, make shockwaves, use magic/energy, reduce speed, heal, inflict poison/disease, amp stats, use electricity, and manipulate souls depending on his weapons

Last edited:
Thing is, Chosen can walk through fire and withstand lava temperatures. Though Hero likely scales higher in heat, tanking Orange Flames which go from 2,010 to 2,190 degrees while lava is 1,300 to 2,200. Hero can amp his stats, use energy which Chosen doesn’t resist, fly, and regenerate from cuts.
Nightmares even in their earliest showings are 5,500 C. Base Stickman Hero doesn't scale to 5,500 C until way later, though.

simple!

further equipment grants further resistances to heat/fire. whether they'd know to equip this is iffy, but it shouldn't just take one fireball to incap CU, by then they'd likely realize they'd have to swap armor.

at a distance CU is more limited but not entirely out of options. sniping SH with a greatbow for example. which could very likely do heavy damage. Undead also has better survivability with their type two immortality. Doesn't help that Undead is more versatile than anything SH has faced. With fire like SH, healing items and spells, among the many small boosts the rings and armor give.

Going Chosen Undead Mid Diff, it'd probably be High - Extreme if the AP gap was closer. But SH has no defensive options to counter the gap

simple!

further equipment grants further resistances to heat/fire. whether they'd know to equip this is iffy, but it shouldn't just take one fireball to incap CU, by then they'd likely realize they'd have to swap armor.

at a distance CU is more limited but not entirely out of options. sniping SH with a greatbow for example. which could very likely do heavy damage. Undead also has better survivability with their type two immortality. Doesn't help that Undead is more versatile than anything SH has faced. With fire like SH, healing items and spells, among the many small boosts the rings and armor give.

Going Chosen Undead Mid Diff, it'd probably be High - Extreme if the AP gap was closer. But SH has no defensive options to counter the gap
Counted

Waiting to see Leo’s response, this’ll be a steep wall for Chosen to climb. Best counters I see are speed reduction and bleed

Chosen has physicals but is gonna have a way harder time landing hits with flight, hundred meter fire attacks, and speed amps. Hero can double his attack and durability making it 35.32 Kilotons to 59.14, so really only a 1.7x gap.

How come Hero’s explosion manip is limited, doesn’t seem like there’s anything holding back the huge explosions he can make. I guess it’s involuntary, but I still say it’s not limited.

Would they allow CU to take 5,500° C?
at a distance CU is more limited but not entirely out of options. sniping SH with a greatbow for example. which could very likely do heavy damage. Undead also has better survivability with their type two immortality.
Is that CU's only option for ranged combat, because SMH can play the range game for as long as he likes, and there's nothing stopping him from flying high up and hiding behind a high point Green Hill to safely chip away at CU with fire. SMH also has Mid-Low Regen to recover from small cuts and burns. Also, how experienced is CU with Danmaku?
Doesn't help that Undead is more versatile than anything SH has faced. With fire like SH, healing items and spells, among the many small boosts the rings and armor give.
SMH can take his own flames, which again, as a Nightmare burn at 5,500° C.
How come Hero’s explosion manip is limited, doesn’t seem like there’s anything holding back the huge explosions he can make. I guess it’s involuntary, but I still say it’s not limited.
Idk. I'll fix it after this match. (Fandom is finally working for me again wahoo)

Is that CU's only option for ranged combat, because SMH can play the range game for as long as he likes, and there's nothing stopping him from flying high up and hiding behind a high point Green Hill to safely chip away at CU with fire. SMH also has Mid-Low Regen to recover from small cuts and burns. Also, how experienced is CU with Danmaku?
Chosen has poison/acid, homing soulmass, and shockwaves. Still, Hero seems to have the better win cons unless Chosen gets very lucky and Hero is in range long enough for a grab. I’ll drop a vote for Stickman Hero.

Would they allow CU to take 5,500° C?
Can't say for sure. I'm not a Dark Souls guy. What I can say is that the AP edge would still make this far from a one shot option. Magic Barrier and Great Magic Barrier also reduce damage of magic attacks, whether the fireballs are considered "magic" is iffy but it can potentially do something.
Is that CU's only option for ranged combat, because SMH can play the range game for as long as he likes, and there's nothing stopping him from flying high up and hiding behind a high point Green Hill to safely chip away at CU with fire.
CU has other ranged weapons, fire magic, thrown weapons, hell he has homing magic and invisibility to home in free hits or get around the place without SH seeing him.
SMH also has Mid-Low Regen to recover from small cuts and burns.
Cool. Swords don't leave small cuts though. And arrows should pierce right through SH
Also, how experienced is CU with Danmaku?
Skimming over a Dark Souls boss video right now, The Chosen Undead can dodge DSG's attacks aaand thats all i found
SMH can take his own flames, which again, as a Nightmare burn at 5,500° C.
Cool. don't have anything to say here.

The arguments for SH essentially boil down to "he can camp away and shoot fireballs" but CU can do that and then some. There's nothing stopping SH from getting snuck up on by an invisible CU, getting his speed reduced, getting hit with the bleed status effect, if we wanna go back to if SH's abilities are magic, there's a spell that outright turns off magic in a radius.

Theres probably more but I'll leave it at that.

Can't say for sure. I'm not a Dark Souls guy. What I can say is that the AP edge would still make this far from a one shot option. Magic Barrier and Great Magic Barrier also reduce damage of magic attacks, whether the fireballs are considered "magic" is iffy but it can potentially do something.

CU has other ranged weapons, fire magic, thrown weapons, hell he has homing magic and invisibility to home in free hits or get around the place without SH seeing him.
I don’t see any justification for magic resistance being applied to SH’s fire unless we verse equalize. Hero’s powers seem natural in some way, certainly not magical. And yeah, he can’t one shot but Chosen is gonna have a hard time using his weapons around someone who is around 5x his heat. 5500 C is 9932 F which is 4.5x Lava’s maximum temperature which is the best I can see Chosen resisting. He can upgrade his resistance, but it likely won’t be enough to beat the difference in literal firepower.

Fire magic and thrown weapons seem ineffective against flight and better fire. Also worth noting, Hero has energy attacks which Chosen doesn’t resist including Energy Overload which eclipses his other attacks. The AP gap isn’t wide enough for Chosen to really tank that. His invisibility is marked as limited, Ring of Fog just says it camouflages presence to avoid detection. But he’s already detected by the time a fight starts. Hell, wiki says it just makes you transparent. Homing attacks are good, but SH just seems to dominate all other options Chosen has.
Cool. Swords don't leave small cuts though. And arrows should pierce right through SH

The arguments for SH essentially boil down to "he can camp away and shoot fireballs" but CU can do that and then some. There's nothing stopping SH from getting snuck up on by an invisible CU, getting his speed reduced, getting hit with the bleed status effect, if we wanna go back to if SH's abilities are magic, there's a spell that outright turns off magic in a radius.
Honestly with the range difference and flight, Chosen is gonna need a lot of work to get more than small cuts. Mid-Low is enough to heal things that would normally scar.

Chosen has the versatility but not the potency or consistency since he’d have to be quick swapping weapons and armors to find something that sticks while getting practically nuked by SH.

Fire magic and thrown weapons seem ineffective against flight and better fire. Also worth noting, Hero has energy attacks which Chosen doesn’t resist including Energy Overload which eclipses his other attacks. The AP gap isn’t wide enough for Chosen to really tank that. His invisibility is marked as limited, Ring of Fog just says it camouflages presence to avoid detection. But he’s already detected by the time a fight starts. Hell, wiki says it just makes you transparent. Homing attacks are good, but SH just seems to dominate all other options Chosen has.
It will be a hard difficulty for SH, but these arguments seem slightly more probable

Orange-head-red-cape fella FRA

Back