• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku CRT, OFA and durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Might's durability has consistently been shown to be above his attack potency. In the fight against Nomu, he was able to withstand hundreds of blows from the latter.

I have been told that a conclusion has more or less been made here, and the first post makes sense, so this seems fine to apply at this point.

Therefir said:
I think it'll look like this:

Building level (Withstood a casual fire attack from Dabi, which was able to hurt Shouji) | Building level | Building level (Survived a fall that left a huge crater) | Building level+ (Took a large explosion with minor injuries. After his training with All Might, Izuku was able withstand the power of One For All 20% on his fingers without harming himself. Endured multiple attacks from Gentle in Lover Mode) | Large Building level | City Block level+

Key:
U.A. Beginnings Saga | Rise of Villains Saga | 5% | 8% | 20% | 100%

I deleted Bakugou from the justifications because the explosions he used against Izuku were not 8-C or even 9-A+, and All Might shouldn't be there because we don't know how much he was holding back.
This is how the profile should be adjusted right?

I prefer the current one, as it is more clearer for new readers who don't know what or where the keys are.

Oh wait the profile was already updated. I didn't realize that lol.

You forgot, but it is no problem. I will handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back