• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izayoi Sakamaki Vs Gold Experience Requiem. Read 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
eternal stallmate again,

i dont understand why people use GER in matches against people with immensely higher durability?

DER has unknown AP but he is max large building level (since even the stands specialized in destruction have max building level AP), his stand can negate any of izayois actions but can defeat him,

so izayaoi is a unbreakable sandbag while giorno punches him forever :(

KuuIchigo said:
Hmm is GER considered BFR?

but only if he is able to kill his enemy and with that send him into a eternal death loop right? unfortuantly this means that GER must be able to actually kill his enemy which by chars who have star level durability seems rather impossible :(

GreatestSin said:
but only if he is able to kill his enemy and with that send him into a eternal death loop right? unfortuantly this means that GER must be able to actually kill his enemy which by chars who have star level durability seems rather impossible :(
Hmm... I was under the impression that GER can be used offensive with 2-C power, since it is noted with universe level+ hax at the attack potency. But I really dont know anything about jojo.

DontTalk said:
GreatestSin said:
Hmm... I was under the impression that GER can be used offensive with 2-C power, since it is noted with universe level+ hax at the attack potency. But I really dont know anything about jojo.
That is because of hax because giorno negated a universal time erasal. Anyway another giorno thread already exhausted of these it goes again the same way as all giorno threads go is izayoi acausal? if no then he gets lod punched.

This is a stomp thread for two reasons

Gold Experience Requiem is infinitely faster than Izayoi

Izayoi is not an acausual being, makes him vulnearable to GER's causality manipulation.

It's best to close this thread, no hope for Izayoi.

Nah man. This is more inconclusive than anything.

You're putting a fly against a sloth. No way a fly can hurt the sloth, no way a sloth can tag the fly.

GER is essentially a universal-ranged Imagine Breaker of sorts.

Attack Potency: Wall Level for Gold Experience (was shown as able to wreck multiple cars in seconds) |Unknow physically. Gold Experience Requiem is Universe level+ via hax (GER was capable of nullifying King Crimson's universal time skip when time was erased)

Note: Giorno's Gold Experience Requiem's ability is centered on nullfiying any potential harm towards it and/or it's user. Despite not having any destructive capacity in things such as destroying the universe, it was able to completely nullify a universal time erasure as well as putting someone through an infinite cycle of deaths across parellel worlds. Hence the current rating for GER's AP, Tier and Range.

• Edited because wikia deleted my comment's content.

Yare yare daze...

Izayoi will have his death put to zero and will have it indefinately loop for eternity. He would have to be acausual to resist this which he is not. GER may be universal in terms of feats but the very fact that he manipulates causality would require Izayoi to be above it.

It's a stomp, perhaps you should read GER's description before replying back to me.

Universal range? Try Multiversal range.

I read. Now I question how?

Nullification of Cause and Effect: Gold Experience Requiem's ability is to turn anything, including its opponent's attack and willpower, back to the state of "zero". Hence, it is virtually invincible, as all "supposed" actions created by an opponent would have been reset (back to point zero). It is mentioned by Giorno himself that he is unsure of the exact workings and limits of Requiem's powers, but it has been shown that its range of influence extends from finger beams, surface contact, and to even being in the mere attention of Requiem.

If the opponent is "killed" by the Stand itself, then they will also continuously experience death, as they will die but repeatedly return to point "zero" (i.e
Diavolo's endless death loops).

GER has no offensive power whatsoever. The stand itself has to be able to kill its opponent for your little indefinite timeloop to work.

Giorno's AP is wall level. How does he do more than tickle Izayoi's star level+ durability?

Gold Experience Requiem does not need to hurt you for it's ability to work, that is flat out stated on its profile page. You simply need to be in the attention of GER. Izayoi loses easily.

GER turns Izayoi's defense to zero and one-shots. The OP said that Izayoi could use HH's Authority if GER was too much, but the exact mechanics of that are still unclear.

NotEvenHuman said:
GER turns Izayoi's defense to zero and one-shots. The OP said that Izayoi could use HH's Authority if GER was too much, but the exact mechanics of that are still unclear.
GER can only turn his opponent action into zero. he cant turn the enemy it self into zero .if he can turn the enemy into zero that means he got the power the erase his opponent

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Golden experience requiem
" Whoever is hit will have there death turned to zero "
>Power: None

"The weakest Stand. Can only deal none damage. Can't keep resetting your actions, forever. Oh wait, yes it can."

On a serious note, this should probably be a stomp for GER due to the fact Izayoi has absolutely no way to hurt it, here.

didnt know this is real or not but someone post this

http://www.8book.com/readbook/9/114230/160573.html

this is what gg translate:

16 nights going to sacrifice his arm to catch.

Just can catch, internal organs were blown away it does not matter. 16 nights excited mood.

Flash approximation. Lightning Pentium beyond the speed of light.

One of the stars, and even the Galaxy can be crushed grace for 16 nights summoned death.

Noted that 16 nights is Izayoi,i don't know how the hell that GG translate Izayoi's name in chinese to English is 16 Nights,lol

o wait GER speed is infinite I forgot

GER turns his opponents death to zero when it hits them. And because of it's infinite speed and ability to render Izayoi completely immobile he wont be getting a chance to do anything.

Stomp thread as I said before.

my question here is whether or not a nullification ability that rivals that of touma's (Code:Unknown) can cancel something of the caliber of GER

Izayoi abilities that highly doubtful if it may or may not work against GER.

• Code:Unknown: Too vague. It can nullify other Gifts/Special Abilities
  • Mystic resistance: According to the high level of spiritual forces, Izayoi has resistance to all kinds of natural and supernatural influences.The deadly curse from Baron didn't work on Izayoi, Demon King Of Confusion stopped time in all of Kouen City but it didn't affect Izayoi either.
  • Some stuff about Highness Authority OP mentioned: Vague. But in-series, it is some sort of Protection against conceptual attack. A Minotaur attacked Izayoi with Proto Keravnos but he was completely unharmed despite that a single strike from Proto Keravnos can surpass the concept of "slash"

izayoi will win because there was a time when all the time in city froze but izayoi walked around like a boss and punched the user. He can destroy any type of gift or power whether it be conceptual or material, so he can negate or compete against gold experience requiem's null power. Howerver the deciding factor is that he is capable of destroying all of creation when he had fought against an equal opposite force (read:avesta azi dahaka), and the best part? when both opposite force had collided it had negated most of both the attack. Thats right a weaker version of the collision had the ability to destroy all of reality. and do you know what?, that power of his is the source of the power he uses to destroy gifts or power. Not to mention right now he can move at the speed of 6th cosmic velocity the fastest theoretical speed ever created, and do you know?, the 6th cosmic velocity is million times the speed of light. I think izayoi wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back