• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itsuwa (To Aru Majutsu No Index) Vs Yoruka Kirihime (Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut)

Scrlk666777 said:
They are resistent but the downside is when mind manipulation is used on them they fall unconscious. It's basically useless.
Can I change the place?

Edit : Soooooo..... you'll vote for lessar?

Tbh it doesn't really matter if you do because as long as Itsuwa has mind manipulation and Lessar like all other magicans have that mind resistence flaw where they fall unconsious when someone uses mind hax on them, it will always be the same result.

Maybe you could try another character against Itsuwa or Lessar.

Scrlk666777 said:
Tbh it doesn't really matter if you do because as long as Itsuwa has mind manipulation and Lessar like all other magicans have that mind resistence flaw where they fall unconsious when someone uses mind hax on them, it will always be the same result.
Maybe you could try another character against Itsuwa or Lessar.
Let me try.

Changing the thread
- Itsuwa will not use "Mind Manipulation"

You can use a Bahamut character with mind hax resistance, there are many of them.

I'll do it later (because I'm using my iphone for now and also had a school on Monday to Friday)

Ionliosite said:
You can edit threads from your phone, but otherwise only admins can edit other people's threads.
Yeah, I can edit with Iphone, but it's also butthurt since it takes time to change pictures with Iphone.

Yeah, I can edit with Iphone, but it's also butthurt since it takes time to change pictures with Iphone.

-Itsuwa won't use mind manipulation "erased"

Generally mind control field to send people away, and then a mix of magic and close quarter combat, magic can be from harmless illusion to explosion

up to 8b with magic and cqc boosted by magic

Because if she could use Mind Hax as well then she would have won because as I mentioned before, all magicans in Index have Mind Hax resistence but it comes with a downside of them falling unconscious. It's basically the most useless mind hax resistence there is.

Itsuwa is apparently 27 Tons while Yoruka is vastly superior to 11 Tons. Yoruka normally leads with Instant Strike.

Instant Strike: A new hidden technique created by Yoruka. Consciousness is the same as breathing, since no matter how much someone tried to focus, there surely will be an instant where they paused. By using this logic, Yoruka is capable of perceiving her opponent's conscious wavelengths and taking the opening of the unconscious gap, by attacking at that moment when it would feel like the attack is visible but the opponent is unable to react.

In case you don't know what Instant Strike is.

yes but magic clothes will deny the damage until they are no more

Damage Transfer Charm: A spell based on the meaning of clothes and why they are created, "to protect a person's body". The charm automatically transfers part of the damage she takes to her clothes to weaken enemy attacks. She also has a spell that uses a piece clothing as a scapegoat to completely avoid an enemy's strike.

I guess the spell can be broken somehow, if the damage is transfered to her clothes then it will stop working once her clothes are destroyed?

Yoruka could do something about it using End Action, however, I'm not too sure if she would get to use it due to Itsuwa having greater AP. Once Yoruka notices Instant Strike isn't working she may go for stealth just like againts Singlen.

Back