• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Judgement Day for Pokemon's Llama

when-i-use-blade-cero-and-the-boss-is-already-behind-me.gif

I would say that LT and Arceus can affect each other, except that all of the Living Tribunal's hax that would let him affect NEP 2 (such as magic and the powers of Chaos/Order) is only Low 1-A in potency.

However, while Arceus can affect him, the Living Tribunal's Type 9 immortality means that he can instantly come back even if Arceus manages to kill him, he can come back instantly.

So leaning incon at the moment.

I would say that LT and Arceus can affect each other, except that all of the Living Tribunal's hax that would let him affect NEP 2 (such as magic and the powers of Chaos/Order) is only Low 1-A in potency.

However, while Arceus can affect him, the Living Tribunal's Type 9 immortality means that he can instantly come back even if Arceus manages to kill him, he can come back instantly.

So leaning incon at the moment.
Who has higher potency btw the two of them?

Why wouldnโ€™t the Living Tribunal be able to affect Arceus without magic? He interacts with the In-Betweener and is said to embody the abstracts. Why would it not scale to his 1-A self ? I think it would be weird for magic to cap at low 1-A for a being of such caliber

Last edited:
Why wouldnโ€™t the Living Tribunal be able to affect Arceus without magic? He interacts with the In-Betweener and is said to embody the abstracts. Why would it not scale to his 1-A self ?
The In-Betweener is only Low 1-A in nature, so I just figured that's where the LT's NPI scales.
I think it would be weird for magic to cap at low 1-A for a being of such caliber
That's the hax potency of magic as a whole, regardless of tier.

The In-Betweener is only Low 1-A in nature, so I just figured that's where the LT's NPI scales.

That's the hax potency of magic as a whole, regardless of tier.
I was referring to his 1-A key. Is it also Low 1-A in nature?

And Idk man. if a being that's 1-A can't use the power of lower worlds on the scale of their state, that's kind of an anti-feat

LT can interact with The In-Betweeners and Death' NEP and at some point is gonna end up using a hax that Arceus does not resist
so i vote him

isn't LT above baseline 1-A???

Last edited:
LT can interact with The In-Betweeners and Death' NEP and at some point is gonna end up using a hax that Arceus does not resist
so i vote him

isn't LT above baseline 1-A???
Depends on whether the abstracts he scales to are the Low 1-A versions or the 1-A versions, since the LT's 1-A version is also just an M-Body

Back