• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Italian Renaissance Assassin fights Scifi Spartan

This might be a bad idea, but they're in the same tier and are two of gaming's most iconic characters. Lets try it
  • Speed is equalised
  • Master Chief is 9-A and allowed weapons only up to that tier
  • Ezio's tier 8 equipment is restricted
  • Fights takes place in New York City
  • Both start 10 meters apart
  • SBA otherwise
Requiescat In Pace: 0
I woulda been your daddy: 0
Incon: 0

Isn't Ezio at a significant technological and LS disadvantage here minus the Apple of Eden which is like, super OoC for him to use so randomly?

Also some of Master Chief's calcs seem to be extremely outdated, the 9-A+ values leading to the missile and rocket launcher lead to nowhere.

Isn't Ezio at a significant technological and LS disadvantage here minus the Apple of Eden which is like, super OoC for him to use so randomly?
What does this change exactly ? Does Ezio have any form of advantage ? Whether it be skill, ap or speed ? If so I don't think this is a bad match

The only advantage would be he is his Apple of Eden (Which I already said is massively OoC for him). Skill wise I'd argue Master Chief would have way, way more to offer on that front. AP IDK where MC is rated at, speed is equalized so no advantage to talk about there.

Would have to ask @Theglassman12 and @DarkDragonMedeus on that front.

Yeah, I have been far behind due to ongoing PC issues and me needing to clarify policies first. But Halo profiles are outdated with numerous 9-A+ to 8-C calculations being outdated; most of them were recalculated to 9-B. And he really only has like 1 or 2 solid 9-A feats left that will scale to Gen 2 era Spartans at least. Gen 1 era does have a lot of good 9-B which perhaps some that reach 9-B+ from what I hear, and really only a few Spartans who are considered much stronger than their pears such as Samuel, Kurt, or Williams might actually be 9-A in Gen 1 armor suits. Plus there's other things such as race scaling isn't 100% accurate because while some Elites such as Arbiter are comparable to Spartans, most of them actually aren't. Same with Brutes, it's mostly the chieftains that are stronger than Spartans consistently, not the common ones. So most common enemies besides Hunters may be downgraded.

And of course, there's also the issue that characters should not be downscaling from weapons that literally vaporize them since one, getting vaped is not a durability feat and the opposite of one, and 2 pure thermal energy =/= overpressure which a lot of Forerunner weapons especially generate no where near as much force as their vaporization capabilities. Which both heat feats revision and the talk about weapon/vehicle scaling restrictions might need to have me go over in details before getting to the full chase.

Good thing AC's vaporization feat isn't purely heat, but literal physical blasts that have massively destructive overpressure (Blessed be Pieces of Eden) and also employ UES for all its feats (And are the same energy type and appearance), not to mention it's just one of many 9-A+ feats (Majority of which are physical).

Last edited:
Back