• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I have been debating with some friends about who is the strongest assassin and I've been sayin that Ezio is the best while my other friend said Altair should be stronger cuz experience with the apple, yada, yada and my other friend who says that Connor should be stronger (but he only has played the third game), and to give it a rest I proposed a fight here (since we love the wikia and it has done a pretty good job tiering the characters we were like "why the hell not?").

And to add flavor to the mix we are going to add Desmond since he has the abilites of the others.

A 4 man battle royal.

Desmond Miles vs Connor vs Ezio (my fav one :v) vs Altair

Rules: Everyone knows about each other, everyone at their peak 9-A key with all the equipment they had during their lives, 10 minutes of prep.

Go at it!

Ezio Auditore da Firenzew with Armor of Altaïr
Ezio

Altair-Assassins-Creed-Render
Altair

ToW Connor

DesmondsMilesRev
Desmond

Honestly by any means, Desmond should take this if it comes to a close CQC fight unless they all pile on him at once. He pretty much has all of the inherited skills of these 3 in one body, their accumulated decades of knowledge and actually knows all 3 of them intimately. What may tip things in the favor of the other 3 is their more varied weaponry, but some of it isn't gonna be very useful unless they start stealthing around.

I'll wait to see more comments.

Desmond FRA. Stealthing legit isn't an option because Eagle Vision and Eagle Sense. Also Desmond literally has their stealth skills too.

Desmond knows short hand of their weapons in-depth as well, so disarming them and making them his own should be a piece of cake. Desmond really doesn't have problem with Abstergo guards ganging up on him with batons that serve the same purpose as the other Assassins' weapons.

Not to mention he also has a physical punching advantage for not only having relived 3 of his ancestors' memories, but also having a higher percentage of Isu genes he's already mastered.

Ezio hands down has more varied weapons, while Altair has an intelligence advantage (Tho that doesn't kick in until he's 82 years old and out of depression), tho Connor has a practical ranged weapon advantage. Ezio however, has the variation and intelligence balanced, while young Altair is a bit arrogant to accept defeat despite being a highly-successful strategist, while 63-year-old Altair gets severe depression attacks. So Connor gets rekt with Ezio's higher combat XP and better weapon variation. In that end it all comes down to Altair and Ezio. At this point, it's a question of whether Altair's intelligence goes into conflict with his arrogance or depression against Ezio's cool-headed planning.

Connor gets beat because he's got waaaaay less experience compared to Altair and Ezio (Connor having his ass handed to him by his 55-year-old dad despite possessing more weapons is proof of that).

Also, Ezio's got better tech than Altair when on foot, while Altair abandoned most 'of em by the events of the first game, not to mention that Ezio even got most of his experiece with some metal discs. Hence, I'd vote Ezio if he didn't explicitly state how badass Altair was even after viewing those discs and absorbing the Syrian's combat experience, so I'll go inconclusive between Ezio and Altair.

With Desmond in the mix, he beats 'em all with their own weapons just to add insult to the injury.

Now that I think about it, I'm slightly leaning over Ezio now. He does have Altair's skills, but he refined them to keep up with 16th century standards. Though as an Assassin vs Assassin fight, they might hesitate to take the killing blow.

But Desmond still takes the cake.

Pretty much.

But I feel that Kassandra's met Altair and Ezio at some point in time, so I don't know, but she slaps all of them hard.

Let's see

She's a direct descendant of the Isu through King Leonidas

She's literally fought the Isu herself (SPOILER)

She's fought against people who wielded Pieces of Eden (The Sword and the Staff of Hermes) and defeated them

She's lived for over 2470 years thanks to the Staff of Hermes granting her immortality and knew all about the world's secrets

She can slow down time via many ways, go beserk like Wolverine, shoot through walls, do Sparta kicks and send enemies flying into the horizon yada yada yada.

Microtransactions, son. :V

Assassin's Creed is an RPG now.

This comment was made by the Sekiro and Tsushima gang

Shit son, the saga went downwards since the last time I played one game.

Still, Ezio is the best boi of the saga :v

Surprisingly, it only went upwards in a way. No matter what happens I can never consider the Assassin Creed battle system as anything but trite and just jumping from instant kill to instant kill for most of the entries, the latest two actually make it interesting. Stealthing and assassinating is an option and not enforced, but an option with many options of it's own. And the overall work in making the world and all of its events is fantastic. People came to gripes because "muh assassings creed" but from many viewpoints, they only enhanced a formula that was going stale.

And yes, if Kassandra or Alexios was here, they'd kick the teeths of all 3 easily.

Anyway, sorry for that derail. I'll leave my vote on Desmond.

Ezio here but the true Assassin (thanks to the game mechanics and gameplay) is Arno. The only game where you truly feel like an Assassin.

Eh, I do not like siding for Ezio. He had far too much time and exposure, and feels like comparing the protagonist of a series to one from a singular book.

Back