• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
That got your attention, didn't it?

Battle takes place in an amalgamated version of 14th century Florence and Gilead in its prime, with the combatants starting at 60 meters behind cover.

Nothing is equalized.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze: 1

Roland Deschai: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Alright so

Roland oneshots really hard with his guns, and he can take a lot of hits with his Megajoule dura which was approved but kinda never got added to the profiles

I'll wait a bit more though

DMUA said:
and he can take a lot of hits with his Megajoule dura which was approved but kinda never got added to the profiles
I added the calcs to his profile last night.

Ezio's megajoule dura too, albeit on the higher end. He took hits from the Staff of Eden which literally bypassed Altair's armor, which is supposed to have more dura than him on average and brushed off the Siege of Monteriggioni like it was nothing, plus, it should have comparable dura to the other Pieces of Eden, if tanking exploding gunsheds is anything to go by. And Ezio's bombs pack much more than his AP, so much that it actually enters 9-A+, since he blew up the Chain of Galata. And with the massive experience and speed advantage combining the fact that Ezio dodged bullets from 16th century firearms that fired far faster than modern-day handguns thanks to the Apple's intervention, I say Ezio takes the cake.

I love how absolutely none of this is on the profile and it only indicates baseline rather then Megajoule range

You should calcuate the falls everyone scales to harming

9-A+ is definitely not on his profile, so I'm not counting that as an argument. Roland also has a calc that puts him in the megajoule range, which I didn't see on Ezio's page. (Although admittedly I skimmed it. The profile is long.)

Roland has been fighting for over three centuries, and even when he was young, he beat up his gunslinger teacher who had decades of fighting experience over him, as a rite of passage to become a fully-fledged gunslinger in the first place. So that argument is moot as well.

The Staff of Eden is capable of injuring other Isu, who surpass Connor by leaps and bounds, who can tank mortar fire and exploding gunsheds. Ezio himself tanked massive explosions and getting blasted by the Staff. And Ezio blew up the lighthouse that had the Galata Chain, so it would at the very least be Small Building level via sight.

Ezio also possesses Altair's experiences thanks to the Memory Seals and fought against Cesare, who also took help from the Apple to ensure his successes.

And exactly where is the calc or citation of mortars and exploding gunsheds being Megajoule range

By common sense exploding gunsheds would pack more power than exploding grenades.

Also, the entire shed just flat-out disappears when you blow them up in AC3.

I also remember there being a thread about Small Building level where it said destroying sheds was actually 9-A.

Assuming a few things

>It was directly in his face and doesn't get slapped upside the head by Inverse Square Law

>Said Gunshed had Grenades inside and said grenades were also in his face

Also them outright disappearing is either a building level feat or Ubisoft cutting understandable corners

>It was in his face, yes, and he gets sent flying and gets up as if nothing happens

>No, I said that the gunpowder sheds exploding possessed more power than exploding grenades.

And this is for Connor.

Here

No player in the right mind would stand on top of those gunpowder caches tho. But you survive it nonetheless. But if you wanna immediately get killed by the guads with almost all your health gone, be my guest.

EDIT: Well, it doesn't fully disappear, sorry, that was me showing you the explosive power, but everything just flat-out flies into the distance.

Connor's also tanked an explosion that moved out a lot of stone from the Money Pit.

I mean, then, the weapons of Eden don't really have to be that superior to said explosion to actually kill the guy if he already almost dies from the hit

Also, just looking at it from a quantifiable lense, explosion formula says that it's not very high end wall level.

I'll say it's roughly 2 meters in radius cause pixel scaling is for nerds

((.002/.28)^3)/2, with .002 being radius in Kilometers, results in 0.0000001822157434402 Kilotons, 0.00018221574344 Tons, 762.390670553935 Kilojoules, not more powerful then a fragmentation grenade going off actual featery

Which makes sense considering grenades of modern day aren't haphazard packets of gunpowder, they use other methods of blowing stuff up like Composition B, something noted The very thing this notion is based o

You forgot that it blew up a wooden ceiling and a door, which would result in more than that, based by Bambu's calc.

And you also forgot to count that the stone itself got blown up with no traces left.

EDIT: NVM it's made completely of wood, but Connor does blow up stone caches too. So with a wooden shed being blown up that violently, I'm sure it'd wield more numbers than what you calc'd.

And Connor himself is 1.88 meters tall considering he scales to Washington.

Huh

Actually that about does it I'd say

Either way, if he almost dies to that, he'll definitely die to Roland's gun. Something he can basically fire like a machine gun and something he can quickdraw in basically an instant due to his Gunslinger migatte (legit a thing)

Well, dura's not even gonna be the least of Ezio's problems, but he does have his reactions. He literally does dodge them at point-blank range, which I think would actually wield much higher results than simply supersonic. He can also dodge bullets by running alone.

And with his immense versatility and experience Roland's really gonna have to do something clever if he wants to tag Ezio.

He scales to dodging Subsonic Projectiles point blank.

And I'm willing to bet it's more a D&D kinda point blank then a Goblin Slayer kinda point blank

From how far and was it an Aimdodge he can't really rely on against migatte guns?

Ezio literally sidesteps not even a few inches from Cesare (right up his face), and from multiple janissaries firing, only to get kicked by the Ottoman elite if you don't dodge away using high-profile (sidestepping's kinda your only way to dodge bullets and it's an actual combat maneuver you can do in the Altair and Ezio games). And no, it's not aimdodge, he literally dodges after it gets fired. He also outran cannonballs.

It's pretty humiliating at times, trying to sidestep away from bullets like a legend only to get kicked in the stomach and be made to look like a fool clutching for your stomach.

For Ezio? Surely. :")

Damn, for some reason, this reminds me of that mission where Ezio bangs Cristina.

Because that smug face you see as you have existential crisis's, I believe

Would trigger thoughts of other people more attractive then you getting laid ovo

Goddamn, and here I thought a 50-year-old Ezio banging a 30-year-old Sofia was weird.

Wait, Ezio's speed is in question?

Because if so, that...changes things.

Nah, Ezio's speed isn't in question. It was just a joke. That Carlton Banks face is a dead giveaway.

I didn't read far enough to see that.

That face is full of genuine knowledge.

ADD PEWDIEPIE TO THE FORTNITE PAGE NOW OR I WILL DELETE YOUR FORTNITE ACCOUNT

Wait a minute.

Roland's calc with Randal Flagg is Supersonic+.

In that case it's a speedblitz. Speed has to be equalized.

No. It's not.

The accepted result is the one under that.

EDIT: Also, even if we were using the Supersonic+ result, the difference between Supersonic and Supersonic+ isn't enough for a blitz.

.... I mean despite method 2 being subsonic, the profile says "Supersonic reactions"

Oh.

I thought the calc referred to his reactions and not the combat speed, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back