• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Skulduggery Plesant

Rules

Both 9-A (Base/First key Skulduggery vs ezio with no equipment and has no apple of eden both are restricted) what i mean is he has no equipment from the equipment tab on his profile

Speed equalized

No knowledge of each other

In-character for both

Battle takes place in Fuyuki City

Victory Conditions: Incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Right now Ezio has like, a 20x AP gap over Skulduggery, that and an LS advantage with Precog and Retrocog on top while Skulduggery's only advantage is his intelligence. What stops him from just going in hard with an AP stomp?

Right now Ezio has like, a 20x AP gap over Skulduggery, that and an LS advantage with Precog and Retrocog on top while Skulduggery's only advantage is his intelligence. What stops him from just going in hard with an AP stomp?

should i give him his second key then with the soul manipulation?

That'd just leave Ezio with little to no wincons if Skulduggery just bubbles his life out.

i haven't read all the books yet but iirc Lord vile doesn't use death bubble in character

You rang?

So let's get things straight, Death Bubble is apsolutely in-character for Vile to use, to quote DT on the matter

"1. vs Melancholia St. Clair: Vile curbstomps her within seconds without having to use the technique. In the first place it is questionable whether it would work, given that Melancholia, the second most powerful Necromancer, couldn't use the technique against him either.

2. vs Darquesse: Vile saw Darquesse resist the death bubble 3 seconds before their fight started. So he really has no reason to use it.

3. vs Doran, Kitana and Sean: Powerful opponents, but not smart enough to resist the technique. In this fight he used the Death Bubble.

4. vs vastly more powerful Darquesse: Yeah... he knew that the weaker version resists the technique, so he hardly has a reason to try it against the much stronger one. Also he kinda had to keep up a continous assault on her, as at the smallest chance she could have killed him at that point.

So in conclusion:

-Vile used the technique in 25% of all his known battles.

-Vile used the technique in 50% of all battles in which the opponent possibly wouldn't have resisted the technique.

-Vile used the technique in 100% of all battles from which we know that the opponent wouldn't have resisted.

-Vile used the technique in 100% of all battles in which the technique could have worked, as far as he knew, and he could not curbstomp his opponent without using it."

Now this isn't to say that it's a first move, it isn't, anyone would tell you that, but it apsolute isn't OOC and especially against someone who's no-selling his ranged shadows.

You rang?

So let's get things straight, Death Bubble is apsolutely in-character for Vile to use, to quote DT on the matter

"1. vs Melancholia St. Clair: Vile curbstomps her within seconds without having to use the technique. In the first place it is questionable whether it would work, given that Melancholia, the second most powerful Necromancer, couldn't use the technique against him either.

2. vs Darquesse: Vile saw Darquesse resist the death bubble 3 seconds before their fight started. So he really has no reason to use it.

3. vs Doran, Kitana and Sean: Powerful opponents, but not smart enough to resist the technique. In this fight he used the Death Bubble.

4. vs vastly more powerful Darquesse: Yeah... he knew that the weaker version resists the technique, so he hardly has a reason to try it against the much stronger one. Also he kinda had to keep up a continous assault on her, as at the smallest chance she could have killed him at that point.

So in conclusion:

-Vile used the technique in 25% of all his known battles.

-Vile used the technique in 50% of all battles in which the opponent possibly wouldn't have resisted the technique.

-Vile used the technique in 100% of all battles from which we know that the opponent wouldn't have resisted.

-Vile used the technique in 100% of all battles in which the technique could have worked, as far as he knew, and he could not curbstomp his opponent without using it."

Now this isn't to say that it's a first move, it isn't, anyone would tell you that, but it apsolute isn't OOC and especially against someone who's no-selling his ranged shadows.

i have him currently on base/first key.

But is there anything skulduggery could do with Prep for his base key. (assuming he has knowledge of ezio)

since ezio is resistant to telekinesis, fire, and his other elemental stuff. as well as the paralysis inducement

i have him currently on base/first key.

But is there anything skulduggery could do with Prep for his base key. (assuming he has knowledge of ezio)

since ezio is resistant to telekinesis, fire, and his other elemental stuff. as well as the paralysis inducement
Skullduggery is at a 20x AP disadvantage and has no dura neg to speak of besides what's resisted, don't ask me the dumbest questions you can, especially for a well-formatted file like Skullduggery's.

okay then but dareaper

can you help me out for once.

are there any good opponents skulduggery could fight against?

give any examples i could use or something?

Not that I know of, as all of my characters are either baseline or have a + to their name, and don't bother asking about ezio he skillfucks and murders my characters that are 9-A+.

Not that I know of, as all of my characters are either baseline or have a + to their name, and don't bother asking about ezio he skillfucks and murders my characters that are 9-A+.
at least give one possible character please. (not asking ezio definetly after what you said) just the skeleton dude.

and definitely not his lord vile key just him at his base. (he just looks so cool, i had to have him in a matchup)

I obviously don't have anything, if that wasn't clear

Also I misremembered with Ezio, I actually have characters in 9-A that stomp him lpl

Skullduggery tends to react based on where he is and the situation at hand. But elemental magic(ragdolling with air, flamethrower stuff, the works) and flight at a distance and melee up close. And if he's given the opponent's name he has no problem mindfucking them.

Note that Skullduggery is around above average soldier in skill.

Skullduggery tends to react based on where he is and the situation at hand. But elemental magic(ragdolling with air, flamethrower stuff, the works) and flight at a distance and melee up close. And if he's given the opponent's name he has no problem mindfucking them.

Note that Skullduggery is around above average soldier in skill.

then i'll pick someone to martial art him since i never mention distance.

I obviously don't have anything, if that wasn't clear

Also I misremembered with Ezio, I actually have characters in 9-A that stomp him lpl
Lots of 9-A peeps stomp him LEL, Batman stomped him already, twice.

There's always Kassandra, but no. I do not speak that name for reasons you people already know.

are there any good opponents skulduggery could fight against?
The Dynamic Page List can be very useful for finding matches (use the preview function on a page and don't post the page in the end).
You could for example look up a 9-A Element User and find someone like Leafa, who could work at a glance. (She has about a 2x AP advantage, I think. Her Immortality can probably be ignored or deactivated by assumption)

The Dynamic Page List can be very useful for finding matches (use the preview function on a page and don't post the page in the end).
You could for example look up a 9-A Element User and find someone like Leafa, who could work at a glance. (She has about a 2x AP advantage, I think. Her Immortality can probably be ignored or deactivated by assumption)

okay donttalk

though i argue that one will probably be the last match i want to make since i feel like giving up on vs debating after that.

Back