• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Italian Assassin fights an Italian Pizza Man 7-0-0

It might have been done already idk but damn if it ain't thematic lmao
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both have no prep time
  • Both are 9-A, Peppino's is allowed to amp and has optional equipment
  • Both are about 5 meters apart
  • Fight takes place in streets of Venice
  • Fight theme is Spiderman 2 Pizza Theme
  • SBA Otherwise
Requiescat In Pace: 7

Eywoowowowowo!: 0

Mr Aziz oneshots them both: 0

Last edited:
Alright changed it, Ezio likely leads with trying to smoke bomb and escape into stealth I guess. What can Peppino do against this?

For Ezio he'll either open with swordplay/knife throwing, or use a smoke bomb to dip out and do a sneak attack imo. The latter seems more likely

Nvm it was minerva that Ezio interacted with will need to recheck that scene.

Ezio does resist fear manip I'm pretty sure, plus if he got scared he could just smoke bomb and hide

Ezio does resist fear manip I'm pretty sure, plus if he got scared he could just smoke bomb and hide
Its Social Influencing not fear manip so he would probably be affected. The Mach Run terrifies most enemies into becoming stationary so he wont be able to run away.

Well it specifically states that it uses fear to do so, hence I can argue that point (I'd wager SI requires you to actually talk so why is it not labelled as such?). So hear imma go you say tomato and I'll say tomato. Either way Ezio can drop a smoke bomb with just a gesture and then dip outta sight. Also they seem to both have Class 5 LS with Ezio slightly edging out so him escaping isn't impossible.

Well it specifically states that it uses fear to do so, hence I can argue that point (I'd wager SI requires you to actually talk so why is it not labelled as such?)
SI isnt just talking it can be from one's looks being intimidating (an example of this being King from One-Punch Man)

Either way Ezio can still dip outta sight, which is something he's likely to lead with has Peppino got any experience dealing with stealth tactics?

Aight so its been awhile here, I guess since OPs are allowed to vote I guess I'll chuck my vote to Ezio to try and get a debate going.

Considering how Ezio operates he'll likely open with throwing a smoke bomb and ducking out of sight before Peppino can rush at him, I'm assuming that Peppino will open with that unless him having access to his powerups deem otherwise. Ezio can then use his cartoonishly good stealth skills and do a diving assassination on Peppino from there as I don't see anything that can allow Peppino to sense that Ezio is still around.

In fairness to Peppino I can agree that he clamber up walls far faster than Ezio can, if Ezio does slip up and gets grabbed he'll be getting ragdolled and thensome. However Ezio has greater skill and AP going for him and can end it with a leaping assassination to take the chef out. Overall voting Ezio atm 6/10

Back