• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Zeref Dragneel (19-10-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itachi's mind manipulation has 3 layers, and I didn't see in the profile that Zeref has resistance to mind manipulation.
Don't need resistance since Zeref's passive time rewind makes it so he was never put under the genjutsu in the first place

sba said strongest versions so FH zeref passivly rewinds the genjutsu.
Zeref's time stop does not work passively
Also itachi doesn't resist Zeref's death hax as it can kill people like Mavis who have resistance + mid godly Regen + soul manip that rips your soul from your body.
Zeref did not kill Mavis. Also, Mavis does not have a hax like Immortality type 7. Mavis is lively, Itachi is not
Even if by some chance the genjutsu could take hold,
1. This is not a "luck" Itachi's starting move will definitely affect Zeref.
zeref has a very particular mental setup that if even slightly disturbed would cause a death wave to consume a very large area anyways,
2. What do you mean exactly? What is Zeref's response to 3-layer mind manipulation?
the effects of his death manip aren't just death hax, it also rips the target's soul from their body, which edo Itachi dies to since that's basically what you do when releasing the IWR jutsu.
are you claiming that Anskheram removed the soul from the body? So where exactly was this shown in the series? Is there anything like this in Zeref's profile? Provide both proofs I requested.
What of course not, once the first genjutsu happens zeref teleports away and removes Itachi's soul
No.. Zeref cannot do this while in Genjutsu. It can simply be sealed. Or not moving is enough for Itachi's victory.

Enhanced Sight (The Sharingan provides its user with an incredible clarity of perception[91]. This allows the user to easily keep track[92][93] of fast moving targets with astonishing clarity. This clarity of vision also allows the user to easily perceive and decipher[94] hand seals at great speeds[95], read lips[96], and perceive pencil movements in order to mimic them[97]. The Sharingan can also see chakra[95] as different colors, even through certain solid obstacles[98], and even perceive invisible individuals[99] and entities[26].)
Analytical Prediction (The Sharingan allows its user to clearly anticipate their opponent's next moves and flawlessly counter them.[93] A fully matured Sharingan can even see clear visual images of the opponent's next moves[102], allowing for efficient evasion and counterattacks without any wasted movements)
Itachi will literally get to know Zeref and his powers wonderfully and execute the starting move carefully and meticulously and he knows what Zeref will do if he escapes the genjutsu. Cool

no, even when Itachi saw Zeref he was already scared because he was affected from Fear Inducement, Paralysis Inducement and Zeref's aura After that Itachi will kneel in front of Zeref

Me when
Actually yk what? No you! 🫵

the time stop is useless if he looks at itachi's eyes
Nah, when Itachi sees Zeref it will make him afraid and he won't be able to move his body after that he will kneel in front of Zeref

I want to protest, it seems like you deliberately made rules that benefit Itachi's abilities and from what I see these rules could be detrimental to Zeref

You already know this but you still make them rarely start 10 meters and it's obvious that you really want to win Itachi by using rules that benefit Itachi's abilities.
if i don't make it 10m away then itachi's wincon wont work and the match will be a stomp

i don't think his genjutsu extends up to 4km if i use standard battle assumptions

Itachi will literally get to know Zeref and his powers wonderfully and execute the starting move carefully and meticulously and he knows what Zeref will do if he escapes the genjutsu. Cool
Cool Zeref has stuff like this but better since he's better than Mavis at prediction, who can predict at the very least minutes into the future as well as learn everything there is to know about a person just by looking at them.

Zeref's time stop does not work passively
Not talking about timestop, I'm talking about Zerefs conceptual and spacetime manip. It passivly rewinds his time and the time of objects in his vicinity.
Zeref did not kill Mavis. Also, Mavis does not have a hax like Immortality type 7. Mavis is lively, Itachi is not
Bruh, he literally did, itahci doesn't resist soul manip anyways so he'd still get affected
1. This is not a "luck" Itachi's starting move will definitely affect Zeref.
I was being rhetorical
2. What do you mean exactly? What is Zeref's response to 3-layer mind manipulation?
passive time rewind
are you claiming that Anskheram removed the soul from the body? So where exactly was this shown in the series? Is there anything like this in Zeref's profile? Provide both proofs I requested.
His soul manip is on his profile
No.. Zeref cannot do this while in Genjutsu. It can simply be sealed. Or not moving is enough for Itachi's victory.
He'd teleport after he breaks out by rewinding time.

Itachi has type 7 immortality.
It doesn't matter zeref immortality 7 can negate + regen up to mid godly can negate
So they would be stuck in an infinite loop of Itachi putting him under genjutsu, it getting rewinded, and Itachi putting him back in it? 🗿
If you think Zeref will just turn back time without attacking, you're wrong.

Now I'll tell you the reasons why Zeref won.

Looking at the rules, I see a distance of 10 metres, which is the perfect range for Zeref's death predator to work.

Zeref's death predation has 1 tier in vsb and can destroy mid god + immortality.

Zeref can recover from any genjutsu by rewinding time against any genjutsu, if you re-roll, as soon as the battle starts zeref's primary attack is death predation, which is death manipulation. So zeref will passively rewind time at most 1 time and get rid of it, and then the death manipulation will be ez gg wp.

Now let's get to the neo eclipse.

Zeref can delete/re-create the timeline

For Naruto fans who will ask what this is for, I have some things to tell you.

Zeref can completely erase the timeline where he fights Itachi, meaning that Zeref can directly erase Itachi and create a timeline 400 years before Itachi existed.

Zeref literally kicks Itachi's ass.

(everyone saying fra and voting is horrible)

if this is Edo Itachi, then he should be fine dealing with Zeref's Death Manip by being a type 7 immortal

all characters with type 7 immortality have innate resistance to death manip because technically they're not alive to begin with, so the death manip user needs type 7 immortality negation to kill undeads with their hax
Zeref has already done this and has immortality 7 neg, technically he also has immortality 8 neg, anyway I continue.

(Zeref can kill the characters with immo7 created by Zeref with his own death manipulation, which is outright immortality neg in addition to the mavis state (immo8))

Anyway, in short, characters such as yogiri and zeref can negate immortality with the manipulation of death.

Last edited:

Cool Zeref has stuff like this but better since he's better than Mavis at prediction, who can predict at the very least minutes into the future as well as learn everything there is to know about a person just by looking at them.
What does having these in Zeref change? It's more functional in Itachi.
Not talking about timestop, I'm talking about Zerefs conceptual and spacetime manip. It passivly rewinds his time and the time of objects in his vicinity.
No such thing? This feature of Zeref is not passive or anything. Are you talking about something that is conceptual and originates from SBT? Because such things are completely under Zeref's control, so he has to activate it, but his mind...
Bruh, he literally did, itahci doesn't resist soul manip anyways so he'd still get affected
But hasn't it been said over the years that he wasn't dead? He was still alive afterwards. Anyway, Itachi is already dead.
I was being rhetorical
alr
His soul manip is on his profile
Can you please link the text from your profile here?
I think naruto fans will just repeat themselves
This fra nonsense is still going on.. ☠
For Naruto fans who will ask what this is for, I have some things to tell you.
Also, Zeinx, you need to stop your arrogant behavior as soon as possible. Otherwise you will be judged in RvR soon. Especially after the Goku vs Zeref issue, it is arrogant of you to come out here in a toxic manner and mock people, their knowledge and arguments in an exaggerated manner.

And please reply to people in one message instead of spamming arguments because you almost got a warning/ban for what you did regarding Zaraki vs Zeref.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back