• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Zeref Dragneel (19-10-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not very difficult, Zeref can get out of the genjutsu effect by passively rewinding time. Also, if I remember correctly, in the wiki it is considered mid godly regen>layered mind/soul manipulation. (I am not sure) Also, thanks to Zeref's paralysis manipulation, Itachi will be paralyzed as soon as he sees Zeref. And since the speeds are equal, Zeref can kill Itachi directly thanks to Anksheram. Also, thanks to Anksheram, Zeref killed Mavis, who had immortality type 7, so immortality type 7 is not an obstacle for Zeref. Even these are enough for Itachi, I didn't feel the need to scan as everything is in the profile. If the discussion continues, I will be here.Anyway, due to the reasons I wrote and the defenses made above, ZEREF FRA

I don't think this is a fair match. The Edo key was used just to prevent Zeref from being affected by death manipulation. Zeref doesn't have his biggest trump card and Itachi defeats him with layered genjutsu... Isn't this stomp now? Even though Zeref's AP will be higher, he cannot use it in this match anyway.

It is not very difficult, Zeref can get out of the genjutsu effect by passively rewinding time.
not passive
Also, if I remember correctly, in the wiki it is considered mid godly regen>layered mind/soul manipulation
💀
Also, thanks to Zeref's paralysis manipulation, Itachi will be paralyzed as soon as he sees Zeref.
Itachi's resistance to this
Also, thanks to Anksheram, Zeref killed Mavis, who had immortality type 7
Does Mavis have immortality type 7? There's nothing about this in the series, and if there is, it doesn't apply to Mavis from 100 years ago.

bro im confused now
how is Zeref going to rewind time if he's already struck by genjutsu..
his body isn't being destroyed..

bro im confused now
how is Zeref going to rewind time if he's already struck by genjutsu..
his body isn't being destroyed..
Such a thing will not happen and cannot happen anyway. Itachi's AP level is not enough for this. And even if he could, he wouldn't do it thanks to his great foresight.

if someone could show Zeref rewinding time after being mind haxxed or something that would settle this debate

Mavis, who had immortality type 7, so immortality type 7 is not an obstacle for Zeref.
What???? Dude, what are you talking about? Mavis doesn't have I7 in her profile and regeneration from mind erasure is mid godly regeneration. genjutsu doesn't erasure the mind, so his mind can still be manipulated. please let's use the haxs in the profile so we don't go off the rails

DqL_bfbW4AYRmjB.jpg

What???? Dude, what are you talking about? Mavis doesn't have I7 in her profile and regeneration from mind erasure is mid godly regeneration. genjutsu doesn't erasure the mind, so his mind can still be manipulated. please let's use the haxs in the profile so we don't go off the rails
My friend, I have already opened parentheses and said that I am not sure about this issue. Will you continue to comment without understanding what you read?

no this is passive "Zeref can passively rewind time to revive himself"
Zeref will not die 😕
I have a few scans about this, but it doesn't mean much unless it's on the profile, anyway.
There is no such thing, you can open a thread if you want but
I seem to remember seeing this in a q/a.But I still said I wasn't sure, are you literate?
Calm down, just a question
Are you saying these after failing to debunk Zeref High 3a a few days ago and rejecting my scale, which is in compliance with the standards in FAQ, by simply saying "this is not like that, read the FAQ"? funny
No such thing. I advise you not to bring your personal problems into this, because I have completely refuted the Zeref High 3-A issue. If you don't think your arguments are embarrassing, you can open a thread or if you want to have fun, I can call you about it. 😼

Genjutsu isn't gonna kill him

Has zeref shown the ability to passively rewind time after getting mind haxxed?
Thanks to his analytical prediction, Zeref will know Itachi's attacks. Therefore, he will prepare himself accordingly or make his attacks in this direction. As a result, Zeref can rewind time, erase him from the timeline, or stop time before Itachi manipulates him with genjutsu.

Thanks to his analytical prediction, Zeref will know Itachi's attacks. Therefore, he will prepare himself accordingly or make his attacks in this direction. As a result, Zeref can rewind time, erase him from the timeline, or stop time before Itachi manipulates him with genjutsu.
None of what you mentioned is Zeref's starting move, and the analytical prediction is the same with Itachi.

Zeref will not die
Since Zeref has analytical prediction, he will already know Itachi's attack and will make his attack accordingly. There is no need for his body to be destroyed.Zeref already knew that time would rewind or wind, so when Natsu made his first attack on him, he was not afraid at all or even reacted.
There is no such thing, you can open a thread if you want but
conceivable
No such thing. I advise you not to bring your personal problems into this, because I have completely refuted the Zeref High 3-A issue. If you don't think your arguments are embarrassing, you can open a thread or if you want to have fun, I can call you about it. 😆
Your only answer is "Does it have infinite power output" or "Read the FAQ" I couldn't find any other answers.

None of what you mentioned is Zeref's starting move, and the analytical prediction is the same with Itachi.
+ Also, Zeref cannot perform Low 2-C destruction whenever he wants, during this time Itachi can put him under Genjutsu effect. I think the time reversal hax happened when Zeref died, but even if it wasn't, this isn't the starting move.

Itachi can do genjutsu without eye contact.

Is genjutsu Itachi starting move? Cuz if it's I don't think zeref is gonna have time to use his analytical prediction(or anything else)

It doesn't need to be a starting move, thanks to analytical prediction, he will adjust his first attack accordingly.If Itachi also has analytical prediction, it means that they both counter each other's abilities. It would make more sense if we started talking about other abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back