• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Ichiha vs Lucius Zogratis

vs

SBA
Speed Equal
both 10m

Itachi: @karo_senpaii

Lucius:

Incon: @Robo432343 @Joshyyy_64 @Shadowbokunohero

Last edited:
Yeah, this is a bad one.

It's basically a "who starts first" type of thing, which already makes the battle less interesting, but the fact that Lucius resists Mind Manipulation and Itachi's doesn't seem to be layered or anything means Lucius will more than likely be the winner here

Even if somehow Itachi has layered mind hax, it would be negated the moment Lucius uses Timestop, because his timestop is also a powernull

i think this match is incon because Itachi starts with genjutsu
Lucius time stops from 4KM and wins, Itachi can't see his eyes first

Also the fact that Lucius can literally just flex his gravity aura at the beginning and force Itachi to not even look at him+ precog to know that Itachi has x instantwin, so good bye, is just his counter

It's basically a "who starts first" type of thing, which already makes the battle less interesting, but the fact that Lucius resists Mind Manipulation and Itachi's doesn't seem to be layered or anything means Lucius will more than likely be the winner here
genjutsu has 7 layers
Even if somehow Itachi has layered mind hax, it would be negated the moment Lucius uses Timestop, because his timestop is also a powernull
But if Itachi uses the genjutsu before Lucius activates time hax then he just wins??
i thought we all agree the wincons happen at the same time
hence incon

Itachi has no resistance to time manip, I believe he can easily win by going back in time or stopping time.

but there is no 'before'
Lucius would already be in genjutsu while time is stopped for itachi
First: At 4 KM I don't see Itachi pulling a gentjutsu
Second: The moment the fight starts, Itachi is dead in the ground or pinned at least via gravity aura
Third: When time is stopped by him, he is powernulled and he has no resistance to that, layers does not give defense to powernull, you need resistance
Fourth: Lucius can change to Julius and then revert himself as is a soul change? Probably? Even then, 2 possibilities of him just winning without dealing with genjutsu and then, just power nulling that, stomp

First: At 4 KM I don't see Itachi pulling a gentjutsu
Second: The moment the fight starts, Itachi is dead in the ground or pinned at least via gravity aura
Third: When time is stopped by him, he is powernulled and he has no resistance to that, layers does not give defense to powernull, you need resistance
Fourth: Lucius can change to Julius and then revert himself as is a soul change? Probably? Even then, 2 possibilities of him just winning without dealing with genjutsu and then, just power nulling that, stomp
agree

Lucius can solve this problem by turning back time. Additionally, time stopping means Itachi is frozen and can never move.
he cant turn back in time before itachi genjutsus him because itachi just needs to see Lucius for the genjutsu to work
thats why i vote incon

he cant turn back in time before itachi genjutsus him because itachi just needs to see Lucius for the genjutsu to work
thats why i vote incon
He will not be able to see her because he will go back in time or time has stopped.

He will not be able to see her because he will go back in time or time has stopped.
By the time Lucius has gone back in time genjutsu would have already happened before
we don't know whose going to activate which hax first

Back