• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_2869.png

I hate when you ping me on discord for a shitty match

Doesn't Mage Lucius have precog that allows him to see different futures?

I guess incap Lucius without killing him, I don't know, this is weird

Womp womp

The based Lucius starts with Time Stop and Soul Manipulation. Would it still revive if Lucius steals its soul? Does it even resist Time Stop? Does it resist Time Erasure or Aging to Dust if he can resist the former?

Not to mention if he SOMEHOW gets out of all that by dying and reincarnating into Lucius... he is dealing with multiple other Lucius who all have their own individual souls and can all see thousands of futures.

Womp womp

The based Lucius starts with Time Stop and Soul Manipulation. Would it still revive if Lucius steals its soul? Does it even resist Time Stop? Does it resist Time Erasure or Aging to Dust if he can resist the former?

Not to mention if he SOMEHOW gets out of all that by dying and reincarnating into Lucius... he is dealing with multiple other Lucius who all have their own individual souls and can all see thousands of futures.
Ask Slaanesh about how well soul stuff works on Lucius. Also Time Erasure and Aging to Dust would count as killing and uh... If you feel any sort of positive emotion after killing Lucius, even as simple as "well, that was boring, off to something else!" Triggers Lucius' possession lol

Although Lucius can finish Lucius with hax, I think Lucius could respond by killing Lucius, because Lucius is more intelligent than Lucius, even though Lucius is not behind Lucius, so my vote goes to Lucius.

Would that really count?
Lucius possessed a ******* Necron(you know, things infamous for being emotionless and soulless robots) because it felt "cold pride" some time after killing Lucius for if I recall an unrelated reason and a dude across the ******* galaxy just because he made a piece of a mine that killed Lucius. That guy was happy he was providing for his family and didn't even know Lucius existed.

Lmao wtf. Anyways I'm not caught up to BC so what does my boy L. Zogratis have. Also I'm kind of realizing Lucius E. may need a profile update 😭

I mean, look at Trazyn and tell me all Necrons are emotionless, that's the stereotype not the norm lol, still a big showing of how little it takes to proc Lucius' possession
So as long u don't feel shit other hatred/massive indifference and at the very least posses some EE ya should be good

So as long u don't feel shit other hatred/massive indifference and at the very least posses some EE ya should be good
I mean even in that case Tipper, Lucius' possession could still proc very easily

Also EE doesn't do shit to Lucius because Slaanesh controls his soul and slams it into whoever EE'd him lol

I mean even in that case Tipper, Lucius' possession could still proc very easily

Also EE doesn't do shit to Lucius because Slaanesh controls his soul and slams it into whoever EE'd him lol
Now that's kinda dumb I doubt Slannesh can just bring his soul back from being nuked from existence otherwise it be easy to bring horus back after Big E nuked his soul

Now that's kinda dumb I doubt Slannesh can just bring his soul back from being nuked from existence otherwise it be easy to bring horus back after Big E nuked his soul
The Emperor literally is stronger then the Chaos Gods and holds all four back. His Existence Erasure is literally 1-A and he's got Immortality Negation for the CGs being unable to do anything about it too.

I mean its like stated over and over how The Emps erased Horus on a level that was far beyond any form of revival/regen, and this is keeping in mind that he already has conceptual and phys/mental/spirtual attacks in base. But keeping with the topic I think L. Zogratis clones could possibly pose some challenge intially but I can't think of anything else he could use going off my limited knowledge of EoS BC.

I mean its like stated over and over how The Emps erased Horus on a level that was far beyond any form of revival/regen, and this is keeping in mind that he already has conceptual and phys/mental/spirtual attacks in base
Well, not conceptual outside of the ****** sword and psyker hax, the concept manip on the primarchs and whatnot was literal bogus made up by a wanker and passed for who knows how long

Ask Slaanesh about how well soul stuff works on Lucius. Also Time Erasure and Aging to Dust would count as killing and uh... If you feel any sort of positive emotion after killing Lucius, even as simple as "well, that was boring, off to something else!" Triggers Lucius' possession lol

Lol,

i knew there was something fishy with Lucius. Still i wanna know what will happen if Lucius takes his soul away or alters it.

being angry and annoyed that his clones are getting turned into his enemy is a negative emotion.

And Lucius could just give up and seal him lol.

Lol,

i knew there was something fishy with Lucius. Still i wanna know what will happen if Lucius takes his soul away or alters it.

being angry and annoyed that his clones are getting turned into his enemy is a negative emotion.

And Lucius could just give up and seal him lol.
Slaanesh literally says no lmfao, it's had it's Claws in Lucius' soul for a very long time and it ain't about to let it go

Yeah Sealing is a possibility

Maybe

I honestly don't know with Lucius on that(as he's not Ahriman or Typhus who just come back or Khârn who's literally Asta on enough hard drugs to kill a hundred blue whales)

The Emperor literally is stronger then the Chaos Gods and holds all four back. His Existence Erasure is literally 1-A and he's got Immortality Negation for the CGs being unable to do anything about it too.
Ok I get it tho nothing at least suggest Lucius is immune from ee beyond an assumption but I get ya point

How the hell that hadn't been fixed
"Wait for Siege of Terra to end"

Every Primarch and Big E already have fully fleshed out reworks, we're just waiting for the end and the death part 2 to drop now

7-B Primarchs be coming on godddddd
Ok I get it tho nothing at least suggest Lucius is immune from ee beyond an assumption but I get ya point
I mean he's not immune it just does nothing permanent lol

"Wait for Siege of Terra to end"

Every Primarch and Big E already have fully fleshed out reworks, we're just waiting for the end and the death part 2 to drop now

7-B Primarchs be coming on godddddd

I mean he's not immune it just does nothing permanent lol
The profiles are already made? And if the Primarchs get City level on here I might kneel on rice lmao

Wait solar system primarchs ain't legit anymore?
Comes from Warp fuckery, next.

Oh, and almost every other feat is a victim of Warp shenanigans of some kind invalidating it, or just being an outlier like Russ eating a blast from Magnus that was definitely High 4-C lol

Slaanesh literally says no lmfao, it's had it's Claws in Lucius' soul for a very long time and it ain't about to let it go

Yeah Sealing is a possibility

Maybe

I honestly don't know with Lucius on that(as he's not Ahriman or Typhus who just come back or Khârn who's literally Asta on enough hard drugs to kill a hundred blue whales)
Welp there you have it

after 11 souls gone, time stop seal gg

BFR time stop gg

Time stop alters his soul to incap him or turn him into a troglodyte, Slaanesh can keep the soul gg

Time stop Time stop gg via incap assigns a Lucius to watch over while the main Lucius sips tea.

Voting Lucius

**** Slaanesh and their bullshit

Reaper out here really spreading misinformation that Primarchs are gonna be 7-B

I wish lol, but with how things are currently going Primarchs ain’t gonna be getting tier 7 unless it’s a likely or possibly

Reaper out here really spreading misinformation that Primarchs are gonna be 7-B

I wish lol, but with how things are currently going Primarchs ain’t gonna be getting tier 7 unless it’s a likely or possibly
You're the one with the whole ass blog listing feats for scaling lol

Back