• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucius Zogratis vs Starjun

vs

dfbwgsz-7702ccfe-ef21-4fb8-8fc3-f1300996af11.jpg

vs
starjun_toriko_page_coloured_by_sharaizx_d890xl4-fullview.jpg

SBA
Speed Equal

Starjun resists attacks to the soul but not his soul being changed which is what Lucius would do

Starjun as a ******* paladin would destroy Asta ...

And Starjun has 0 range except his third eye, but this is just to see his adversary and track him

So he is completely ******, Lucius just hax him and I food luck can make opponent miss their attacks even when the ******* attack is the size of 9 Jupiters, but I don't see this as a way to be able to somehow make Lucius fail literally touching him

Finally, I would only see his win condition via ultimate routine but this is not his first choice, even less when he could sense that Julius beyond weak compared to him and even worse when he is afraid to go all out in fights (albeit, I don't remember this weakness but blame the anime I guess, worst anime ever)

Back