• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Ichiha vs Lucius Zogratis

It all comes down to which is faster. I think since speed are equalised and itachi uses perception to cast genjustu and perception speed especially sharingan perception speed >>>> their combat speed then I'm giving this to itachi. His layers are more than lucius resistance

By that logic, Mana zone+Mana Skin also make Lucius be faster

Inconclusive at worst and Lucius can change to Julius which is soul based, not mind based to free his mind of Genjutsu, that is the only thing that can safe Lucius from the Genjutsu

Itachi has nothing to survive gravity aura and thousands of KM of time stop, he can't win, Lucius has a tiny possibility that needs to be discussed

Edit: answering above: No, he just thinks

yes i know
Itachi looks into his eyes and Lucius is under genjutsu but time is stopped
so no one wins
My friend, there is no need for him to look into Itachi's eyes, the characters will try to kill each other anyway, so Lucius will instantly stop time and win the match.

My friend, there is no need for him to look into Itachi's eyes, the characters will try to kill each other anyway, so Lucius will instantly stop time and win the match.
bro what
sba assumes they see each other

Would Lucius have his clones and throne as standard equipment?

Cuz his clones are recreations of himself down to his soul. While the throne is necessary to create more of himself. SBA dictates strongest version of Lucius so I think he should have them.

Okay first of all is itachi able to put multupke targets under genjustu.
Can he place those he can’t directly see under genjutsu?

So what's stopping Lucius from precogging the entire fight and then speeding himself up to blitz itachi or powernulling the genjutsu before it even reaches him?

Back