• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki vs Lucius Zogratis

vs

Jubi is used
SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
Lucius > Julius's Time Magic which could work on beings resistant to every spell in existence. Just having a possible "Time Stop resistance isn't enough"

And I doubt his soul manip resistance would matter against Lucius, who doesn't damage or pull out the soul in any way but instead transforms the soul and puts an order on it.

There's also the fact that his power works on Devils and Devil Hosts, who have a resistance as well but I'll leave that aside

Last edited:
And I doubt his soul manip resistance would matter against Lucius, who doesn't damage or pull out the soul in any way but instead transforms the soul and puts an order on it.
He still needs physical contact. And Lucius doesn't have soul manip resistance listed, meaning he's vulnerable to Hagoromo's ninja tools.

Btw, do Hagoromo's abilities also include the 9 bijus part from profile or only ten-tails ?

He still needs physical contact. And Lucius doesn't have soul manip resistance listed, meaning he's vulnerable to Hagoromo's ninja tools.
He does have it listed, you missed it.

Also physical contact isn't a problem when he can teleport and has dozens of clones that can do the same thing.

Back