• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stain/Chizome Akaguro VS Akame (Akame ga Kill!)

Both at High 8-C, BoS Akame Ga Kill Akame is used

Fight takes place in Hosu City inside an alleyway

Both start at one side of the alleyway each

Speed is equalized

Akame knows about Stains Quirk: Bloodcurdle and Stain knows about Akames One Slice Kill: Murasame

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

The Hero Killer, Stain/Chizome Akaguro:0

Wielder of The Demon Sword Murasame, Akame:7 (ElixirBlue, Keeweed, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Ned_the_outer_god, Schnee_One, Abysswalker2126, A_Hero_Long_Forgotten)

Inconclusive:0

Last edited:
Voting for Akame via poison.

They have close to the same power but Stain needs to cut, ingest and then that only paralyze.

Akame cuts and Stain will die without Akame needing to do anymore.

Voting for Akame via poison.

They have close to the same power but Stain needs to cut, ingest and then that only paralyze.

Akame cuts and Stain will die without Akame needing to do anymore.
both have knowledge on the others abilites so Stain is gonna try his best to not get hit and stay as far away as he can

Which he can do by using his throwing knifes which can catch even Todoroki off guard plus he has the homefield advantage and Acrobatics which means he can easily just jump off the walls to avoid hits like what he was doing in his fight with Iida, Todoroki, and Deku

Vote counted either way

both have knowledge on the others abilites so Stain is gonna try his best to not get hit and stay as far away as he can
This applies to Akame too to dodge Stain, as if she gets cut by throwing knives, she would try to not let Stain get close to the ones covered in her blood. Also, even if they weren't knowledgable about each other's abilities, it's not like they wouldn't try to dodge sword swings.

This applies to Akame too to dodge Stain, as if she gets cut by throwing knives, she would try to not let Stain get close to the ones covered in her blood. Also, even if they weren't knowledgable about each other's abilities, it's not like they wouldn't try to dodge sword swings.
would them having no knowledge make it more interesting or keep it as is

I want to say Akame is slightly more skilled, but neither of these characters do things that realistically are skillful, so I’m not giving that advantage to either character. Akame slashing Stan kills him, while Stan needs to both lick the blood, and it only paralyzes, so that’s an obvious giant advantage. Akame definitely gets my vote, because she only needs one hit and at least is equal in skill.

Edit: I would say them having knowledge would be better.

Stating the obvious here, but this would be a ******* awesome fight to see animated.

I'm actually curious, but what's the speed difference? I know OP said speed equalized, but both Stain and BoS Akame are in Supersonic+.

As it stands currently, I guess I can see Akame winning. I personally think she ever-so slightly edges out Stain on the experience factor, and yeah, she has the quicker one-hit kill.

Stating the obvious here, but this would be a ******* awesome fight to see animated.

I'm actually curious, but what's the speed difference? I know OP said speed equalized, but both Stain and BoS Akame are in Supersonic+.

As it stands currently, I guess I can see Akame winning. I personally think she ever-so slightly edges out Stain on the experience factor, and yeah, she has the quicker one-hit kill.
Akame is faster then her Akame Ga Kill Zero key which is Mach 3.33

Stain is faster then 5% Deku who is Mach 1.98

Vote counted as well

Back