• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Issei was unaffected when Thantos, an Ultimate level grim reaper, tries to attack his soul and he should be able to not be affected by Albion's poison which affects the soul.

Through simple contact, Bai can seal powers and he can boost his powers through pills.

There is also the forbidden one - the Aphrodisiac pill which will make even those at Issei power not be able to resist and induce a lust so powerful that will make him want to *pound* anything be it a human or another species (including animals) practically will not make him think straight which could help with diverting Issei from using Divide and Boost. This one is really potent, I mean really potent.

Issei has a lot better boosts.

Hahaha. I love how you brought that up. Do you think lust will do anything at all to issei? I mean we're taking about a guy who can only fight while thinking of boobs and sex with demons, cats, angels, humans, fallen angels, foxes, ghosts, dragons and literally every creature you can think of. It will just make him more powerful as issei's powers are driven by strong emotions and in most cases that is breasts or other things to do to females.

You made this 5 minutes after I made the profile? ...How?

Anyhow, Undying Hex should be able to seal Ddraig and the boosted gear away, or at worst simply seal all types of energies inside Issei, leaving nothing to be boosted.

Divide would likely get Issei to be frozen from inside-out because Bai cultivates the frigid domain, so might not be the best thing to do. He does it through wyverns tough, right? He'd probably see the side effects. Plus, bai can re-absorb all of his own Qi. (Assuming his resistance to absorbtion is overcome)

As for Aphrodisiac Pill, I was wondering if I should put Madness Inducement in it. Anyhow, it doesn't make the target hornier. It makes them need to **** to the point where being tied down for an hour made a guy who whistood decades of torture physically shrivel up, get in a fetal position and start crying.

Issei's fire will also be absolutely ineffective here, so there is that.

Wait, is he in the blood ancestor? A divide would cause Issei to absorb 5-A amounts of life energy, which I doubt is healthy for him.

On the other hand, Bai could easily absorb it to get his tendons fully done, and probably even break into the undying bones stage.

Back