• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou vs Wizardmon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Since Megidramo is easily out of question here, let's go with everyone's favorite Wizard.

High School DxD vs Digimon

The Perverted Teenage Dragon vs The Digital Wizard from another Universe

-Speed Equalized

-Both are High 7-A

-Standard Battle Assumptions

FIGHT!!!!

Issei Hyoudou: 1 (Good)

Wizardmo 0

Inconclusive: 0

Juggernaut Drive Issei Render
Wizarmon2

Is he the type to abuse range. Also could he find Wizardmon when he's invisible. Also does he have a defense for Dark Song or Idle Bubble? Just some things to think about. Vote counted.

He'd start with any of his skills available seeing as this is just a random Wizardmon.

I don't know in that case. Devils all have enhanced senses, so I'm not sure that would be useful. And I'm pretty sure AoE attacks take care of that. Almost all of Wizardmon's ranged attacks are useless, since Divide can nullify or reflect them meaning there's a chance Wizardmon can harm himself or put himself to sleep, along with Issei spamming 'Boost!' and repeatedly doubling his power, firing off attacks that have a chance of warping space-time and punches that were putting holes in dimensions randomly. And I guess Wizardmon being a Demon Man would mean Ascalon can come in handy? I mean, yeah it's primarily a dragon murking sword, but it's still a holy sword and is effective against demons. Also, yeah Issei utilizes ranged combat regularly, but he also fights in close combat as well.

The only problem I see here is Dark Song. I don't know how willing or fast Wizardmon is to use that, so I'm not sure about this.

Wizardmon is likely to use Dark Song seeing as it is still one of his basic attacks. Matter of fact for Digimon, these moves listed aren't just special moves, they are their basic attacks, hence why in character we say a Digimon could use any of their moves. Not only that but Overwrite can also be an issue for him.

I mean, there's a chance Wizardmon would use Idle Bubble as well, which would mean putting himself to sleep. That's why I'm inconclusive. If he 100% starts out with Dark Song, then he'd win.

Isn't Overwrite just permanent statistics amplification + elemental resistance?

Hmm, I seem to remember Kuroka crashing the Young Devils' party and using Youjutsu (illusions) to initially thrash Rias, Issei and Koneko but Issei made her retreat in the same fight, so I dunno how useful illusions would be. And probably Ddraig can help with that.

I didn't see that in his profile before. I don't believe Issei has resistance to that, but I'll need to know how it works and if the effects are permanent.

If he can just use it by, I don't know, just looking at Issei, then I vote for him. But if he needs to get close, Issei still has a chance since he can infuse his attacks with the properties of Ascalon. If he fires a beam or something, I'd be willing to vote for Issei since he can simply reflect it. Along with Idle Bubble, the vast majority of Wizardmon's attacks could work against him instead.

It is unknown how it's used. He just said that he erased the memories of multiple people. And even then, we never see how he does it.

The real cal howard said:
I Dark Song comes out first, then Wizardmon. But since that's Impmon that learns it, I highly doubt he would.
He still could use it as it would still be a basic move for him. Remember we treat Digimon similar to Megaman and Zelda characters.

Err, so it's in the Digiwiki. It should probably be added to his page.

• Thunder Ball: Releases a ball of energy with varying effects, from explosive energy to memory erasure.

Also we can't forget Dark Song is also a Stunning technique and as such Issei can also become immobile.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Err, so it's in the Digiwiki. It should probably be added to his page.
  • Thunder Ball: Releases a ball of energy with varying effects, from explosive energy to memory erasure.
That's the other memory erase move. I doubt Wizardmon (Who is a good Digimon) would just go around shooting normal people with energy balls.

I'll add it a little later. Also I know. I'm just showing the Wizardmon has more moves than Dark Song. Also he could use Terror Illusion. Does Issei have any fears?

I'm not sure about that. The only thing I remember about something similar is the thing with Raynare and he has already gotten over that a long time ago. I think it was about him being afraid of doing perverted stuff to girls. I can't really remember.

Back