• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What?

You mean can she beat him, in her complete form probably since she would perceive him as fictional, though Yogiri is faster, so at best inconclusive.

Speed equalized in her incomplete form, he would have to incapacitate her, as killing her would just make her become her complete form.

That's a very thematic battle though, since both of them are The End.
Therefore, their fight would be interesting from the point of view of the concept of their essence. Can You do this fight? It would be interesting to hear the views of the parties.

Only way that would work is if its Base Yogiri vs Incomplete Shiro.

As for making it myself, not too interested, making it would also limit how much i could debate it since as the op it could be taken as bias.

If it's that interested to you, you can make the matchup.

As for me, i will continue trying to get this CRT on the hax potency of the characters accepted.

Click on "Home" which is at the top on the left.

Then you can either click on "Post Thread", which will be on the upper right, or you can click on "Versus Threads" which will be on the left.

Shiro and Eden used their power to manipulate the outcome of a coin toss, causing the principles and concepts of the world to bend and was about to destroy it.

The coin is now filled with their power and is about to explode, it falls to the ground as if nothing happened, Shiro ended the phenomena of the coin exploding.

Kuro gave back The Epilogue, which Shiro originally gave her, when Kuro had it, it basically could only kill Shiro, but now back to it's originally owner, can be used causally, Shiro can end aspects of a phenomena, such as the aspect of an explosion, or as seen when she encountered the Evil God, she can end a person's memories.

Shiro isn't complete, so she isn't the same as she was originally, but she has The Epilogue, idk if i should take that as her having some sort of smurf hax, probably no.

Anyway Kuro and Alice didn't understand what happened when Shiro used The Epilogue, they didn't know when she activated it, nor how much power it has, everything just ended without them being aware of it, they only became aware of it by its results, they couldn't see or understand the cause.

Not sure how to take that, that The Epilogue is so fast, the others couldn't even see it? Or some causality shenanigan? Whatever the case Alice is confident she could beat Gods like Shiro (excluding The Epilogue) and Eden, it would just take time, but against The Epilogue it's impossible, so no amount of causality, probability or reactive evolution is gonna save you from it.

Last edited:
So, Iris with her new body has strength equal to the 6 Kings, but can't bring out that strength, so she is only around the level of upper count ranks.

Upper count ranks all apparently have auto resurrection, idk if that's due to the whole twisting causality stuff though.

Kaito gets glasses from Shiro that would let him perceive Iris and Isis battle, these glasses makes him see up to 10x faster than the speed of light, meaning Iris and Isis speed should be around that level.

Isis starts fighting and Iris can't do jack to her, despite being a magic user, Isis would still be able to easily defeat someone like Agni who is at the top of count rank, around the level of like Base Megiddo, Agni being called a bug compared to Isis, so there is a massive difference between them.

Isis moves so fast even with the glasses Kaito has trouble seeing her, and this is just a light jog to Isis, nowhere near her fastest. 6 Kings level ppl are clearly FTL+. Moving with that kind of speed could apparently also destroy the world.

Alice then says she is the fastest excluding Kuro, idk which Kuro she means whether its base or true form. In the past Kuro's base alone was above the other kings, but Alice has gotten way faster due to boosting herself with her trump card. Regardless Eden, Shiro, Kuro should all be MFTL+.

Isis can basically negate and modify any magic and can go intangible, to which Alice says a lot of ppl around peak count rank can do that, and she is gonna teach Iris how to deal with it, meaning she has NPI, and maybe other 6 Kings do as well.

Kuro when serious uses a lot of debuffs like "Absolute Destruction", "Null Recovery" and "Causality Collapse".

Anyway about close to 100 chapters into the afterstories with 100 to go, thinking of making another CRT after this fight/mini arc.

Last edited:
these glasses makes him see up to 10x faster than the speed of light
Was it bluntly said that 10 times faster than the speed of light?
Kuro should all be MFTL+.
Is she 100 times faster than the rest?
Moving with that kind of speed could apparently also destroy the world.
Can you tell me more about what? Is this due to the fact that at speed the mass increases to infinity?
Kuro when serious uses a lot of debuffs like "Absolute Destruction", "Null Recovery" and "Causality Collapse".
How do they work known?
thinking of making another CRT after this fight/mini arc.
Do, it would be very interesting to read.

Yes stated to see at 10x FTL.

0e3a6ef41397559c0c0746168f19489d.png

There is another FTL feat i think which was recounting Alice meeting Eden from Eden's perspective, it's again stated there Alice exceeds the speed of light, it's not translated yet though.

Kuro is faster than Alice who dodged hundreds of millions of light speed attacks, blatantly MFTL+, this is already on Alice's profile.

The impact at moving at the speeds Isis does, would destroy the world, hence Alice uses her abilities to prevent that, nothing about infinity is mentioned.

353a828e4d939a2382637ce43135a05a.png

No clue how those abilities of Kuro work, its just mentioned she uses them, Null Recovery obviously does as it says though, we know people on the level of the kings can all nullify regeneration.

Kuro is faster than Alice who dodged hundreds of millions of light speed attacks, blatantly MFTL+, this is already on Alice's profile.
But Alice's luck played a decisive role there, didn't it?
The impact at moving at the speeds Isis does, would destroy the world, hence Alice uses her abilities to prevent that, nothing about infinity is mentioned.
I think here they mean the fact that when overcoming the speed of light, the mass becomes infinite, respectively, the movements can destroy the world. And by the world is meant the planet?

Alice ability works by manipulating probability and fate to make her avoid stuff, she ordinarily can't, in doing so she gets faster and faster. Likewise Eden's attacks were getting faster and faster too, but Alice kept dodging it.

The reason Alice is as strong as she is in the final arc, and is doing stuff like speed blitzing Supreme Gods is because of the boost she got when using that ability against Eden. Once the ability is deactivated, she retains all the boost it gave her.

Speaking of Alice, her profile probably needs a rework of the keys; first one being Pre-Eden, second one being Post-Eden, and last being Final Arc.

I mean if going FTL was the problem, Kaito got those glasses in the first place to see Iris and Isis movements, which would imply their speed would already be FTL, though i guess you could say that doesn't really prove they were FTL just cause the glasses is needed, and it's when Isis is going faster than 10xFTL, that's why the world world be destroyed, in short Iris not FTL, Isis is, and thus cause of relativity is why the world would be destroyed.

World in this context means the planet of Trinia or whatever it is called which consists of the 3 realms, altogether being bigger than Earth.

Last edited:
You have to wonder what the series would be like if it was a shounen, the characters are haxed, and it's slice of life.

Isis can freeze everything from space, time and magic power.

This mini arc is done, next stuff will be slice of life, guess i will make the CRT later, though i already have 2 which aren't done yet, and considering this verse doesn't have much supporters, it's gonna take a while before its accepted too.

Though the Makina/Eden arc going by the release speed of 2-3 chapters a day should be starting next week, and that's where we will get some more stuff like FTL Alice, Makina's rival who has infinite clones etc, so maybe i should wait for that to be over.

Yea, Makina arc should be done in about 2-3 weeks, CRT can wait till then.

Last edited:
It's still ongoing with 847 chapters.

The main story ended around 664, after that is the after stories.

This can go as long as the author wants really, its a slice of life, the main story had a major plot line, however afterstories so far is more of the characters daily life.

I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps going with Kaito gaining more and more females to his harem, and showing stuff like birthdays and valentine's. This series is a feel good slice of life, but with really good female characters.

Anyway the chapters are usually pretty short, so doesn't take long at all to get through, if you are interested, you can download the pdfs or epubs for the WN, here.

Makina arc has started, and she is op.

There are 3 different types of Eden's: Observation, Annihilation and Defense. There are 470 billion Observation types, each in charge of a planet and equal to Kuro, they are "quasi omnipotent".

For Eden's true form they are nothing more than replaceable soldiers that she can create endlessly.

The Annihilation types are as big as a star, are "omnipotent", in other words stronger than Kuro, there are 98 trillion of them.

And then the Defense types, which have no definite form and there are infinite amount of them.

So basically if you were fighting true form Eden she would be throwing an infinite number of Low-Multiversal clones at you, pretty insane.

Oh and Alice is gonna be training with Eden using her ultimate Battle form, so pretty soon she will just be plain Low-Multiverse level.

Last edited:
I was just about to post here myself, there are about 4 chapters left in the Makina arc, so will probably be done in 4 days, expect a CRT then.

Couple things that have happened since i last posted, clairvoyance which lets her see stuff far away is a small part of Eden's power, which is omniscience, makes sense considering Shiro for example is able to observe her entire world, basically cosmic awareness, seems a bit redundant to add clairvoyance when they already have cosmic awareness though.

Makina clearly governs an entire universe, this is clearly the case as she says Earth is just the name of one of her world's planets and the fact that the Eden clones each govern planets, and there are billions of them. Doesn't mean much since even her Eden clones can create universes but cool to note i guess.

Eden vs Alice, the entire time was Eden holding back, and gradually letting Alice get stronger. That always bugged me that a "quasi omnipotent" being like her was just throwing light speed attacks at Alice who kept dodging, it was an odd thing to have such beings like her and Shiro be slower than Alice.

Afterstories have clarified that it was just Eden trying to make Alice regained her full power ie Ultimate Battle Form, in addition she did know what caused the change in Shiro, she just used Kaito as a pretext so she could visit Alice, in other words that's not a limit on her omniscience, the only limit is that she can't know what she doesn't try to know, so still nigh-omniscient, but that weakness should be removed.

Alice is stated to be able to easily exceed the speed of light, and this is before she started boosting herself vs Eden, combined with the Isis feat, 6 kings level people are definitely gonna be FTL+.

Alice is gonna have 3 keys; Pre-Eden, Post-Eden and Final Arc. Still have to decided what to do what the whole moving so fast the world is destroyed feat, but excluding that in order each would be 6-C and FTL+, High 6-C and MFTL+ and finally At least High 6-B and MFTL+. An afterstories key might be added where Alice is 2-C having grown as strong as Eden, but it hasn't happened yet, but we know that's Alice's goal.

Bunch of abilities to add for many characters ie Kaito has hammer which ignores all defenses, causality manipulation and spatial manipulation and guarantees it hits the target when swung. Kaito's past and future are being watched by Shiro so he won't ever encounter any problems, idk what that gives as an ability, but clearly trying to time paradox by killing his past self probably wouldn't work.

I also will probably be creating some new profiles too;

Last edited:
Makina arc is pretty much done.

Latest chapters only gave some relatively minor stuff like the confirmation of a vast multiverse, and Makina being stronger than Kuro, Shiro without The Epilogue and Eden combined. She is also among the strongest world creators, which would mean something if the higher dimensions in verse were legit, but atm, it's not. Been no other mentions about those.

Anyway think i will make that CRT later.

Last edited:
Megiddo's strength continues to be a headache. To recap:

Very early on, he fought Lilywood to a draw supposedly. We never saw the fight, and Lily has never seen Megiddo's true form, so he had to have fought her while sealed.

Ozma and Chronois later state he is inferior to the other Kings, but above normal count level. So really the fight couldn't and shouldn't have been a draw.

High ranking Gods in the final arc are said to be on the level of some of the 6 Kings. They get taken out comfortably by people like Epsilon, Megiddo's subordinate, which would imply Epsilon is on his level if not superior, but narratively, Megiddo's subordinate's all value strength, they wouldn't follow someone weaker than them, and would obviously consider Megiddo above them, so how are people like Agni and Epsilon stronger? The only one who knows of Megiddo's true power is Ozma, so this isn't adding up.

Recent chapter states even sealed Megiddo has power that separates him from the count ranks, do we just take this to mean normal count ranks, or all count ranks? Author has made this very confusing.

Only way i can make sense of this is Lily vs Megiddo was an inconsistency, and this recent statement about Megiddo just refers to the normal count ranks. Count rank in general has multiple levels, basically normal, mid level, upper level and then finally peak level. The afterstories has touched on Alice wanting to make a new rank for people above normal count ranks, and that it does happen later with people like Ozma, Agni, Epsilon being in the new ranking.

So we could rationalize this new statement as not affect peak count level ppl cause they all are in another rank, but still a mid tier count level like Laguna, fought high ranking gods who should be Megiddo's level.

The after stories do take place like 2 years after the end of the main story, so i guess we could say Megiddo got stronger, and is now above count level.

This requires way too much thought, not gonna bother anymore.

My last conclusion to this mess and not touching it again. Megiddo vs Lily was an outlier, Megiddo was above normal count levels and was a mid tier count level, in the afterstories he is now above that, the end.

The current strength ratings of the kings goes: Kuro>Alice>Megiddo (True Form)>Ein>Isis>Lilly>Magnwell.

Alice is noted to be over the wall of "omnipotence" along with Kuro, she has been training with Makina, so we can safely say she is 2-C at this point.

The rankings of the kings at their potential maximum is: Kuro (Prologue Awakened)>Alice>Isis (Magic Power of Death Full Control)>Megiddo (True Form)=Ein>Lilly>Magnwell.

Kuro, Alice and Isis are all over the wall of omnipotence, so at max potential Isis is 2-C, we did see some of that in the final arc due to Fate bringing out everyone's max potential, but didn't think she was this high. Megiddo and Ein are both over the wall of quasi omnipotence, so both would also be 2-C, and we saw Ein at that max in the final arc too, makes sense why she one shot Chronois, but again surprised at the difference.

In the final arc Kuro could only use a small part of the prologue, at its max potential it makes it so she stands at the beginning of everything and thus nothing can exist before her. In every action, she would always get the first move, and she is the one who determines the beginning. Since nothing is before the beginning, all her attacks are irreversible, recovery and revival impossible. Even "omnipotent" gods, in other words, 2-C, can't escape the beginning, despite us already being shown those types of abilities don't work on them.

Of course it still gets slapped by the Epilogue, still looks like some very potent probability hax.

Edit: Thinking about it, if there is nothing before her, and she is always at the beginning thus always attack first, and you can't escape even with like time travel or like past changing shenanigans, it's very broken, just imagine Makina alters the past so Kuro's attacks never hit, lol no Kuro existed from the very beginning so it doesn't matter if you change the past nor how far back you go, her ability will always reach you. Literally the reverse of the Epilogue where Shiro is the end, and once the end is there, it's already over cause the story is closed.

Last edited:
Dang so many changes on their profile i remember reading the flipping coin in raw but didn't notice it has concept feats on it too and that infinite clones it's finally translated? Are they qualified for 2-A or atleast 2-B n tier? I mean each is literally is as strong as she is, an omnipotent.

The clones are 2-C, they are "omnipotent" but that just means they can one shot people like Kuro, doesn't make them 2-B or 2-A. They have no feats of creating 1001 or infinite universes.

Now Makina's true form created these 2-C clones, but to argue she is 2-A for creating 2-C beings is very weird, considering Makina couldn't beat the infinite identical beings without the clones.

fa884242aa2abfc439af62605aa65ece.png

If she was 2-A, she could just do it herself instead of needing the clones, unless we wanna argue each clone of the identical being are 2-A, when the entire argument for 2-A comes from the fact there are infinite number of them, this is circular reasoning.

So Gods are basically confirmed to be able to overwrite reality, we already knew that but it wasn't directly spelled out.

Also basically seems they can all sense when someone has altered the past, overwritten reality, or determined the future. We have seen plenty of times where they know someone is messing with causality too, so neat.

This is an odd question but I heard that Kaito has Count Lvl magic in a Side Story.Is that true ? if so could someone tell me the chapter?

He has count level magic, but can't really use it, something like that, from what i remember his control over magic is equal to count level, but his actual offensive capabilities is garbage.

Should be around chapter 470.

New chapter is out, Shiro bullies a poor wyvern cause she is excited.

Isolated the wyvern in a new universe she created, gets blasted by meteors and planets, gets swallowed by a blackhole that consumes the universe, and then a big bang.

Then ends the entire universe with Epilogue....

Oh there's so many new alright time to reread it. Oh yeah remember did serious-senpai already appeared in latest chapter 🤔 iirc her power is a GAG lol

She apparently gets an april fools chapter every year, so once a year she gets let out of the afterward, and meets Kaito.

Read the latest chapter, Alice dagger given to her by Makina can do anything the wielder imagines for a weapon, and change into any shape, and only "omnipotent" beings can break it.

The dagger she was using before apparently had infinite durability as long as her heart isn't broken, however she takes mental damage instead.

Back