• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know, that's gonna be stuff to add next revision, waiting for translations to catch the draws, though a new chapter of the raw is released every day, so may take a bit.

Don't know how i missed it, but Kaito should have resistance to empathetic manipulation, just like everyone else under Shiro's blessing, apparently missed it for Shiro and Eden too.

Latest chapters involve Kaito visiting the executives under the 6 Kings, starting with Alice, who are perverts. Alice created Phenix, who is based on the concept of immortality, and based on what was said before that Phenix is immortal and shouldn't fear Alice, and we know Alice level people can negate immortality, but gears Alice due to her having sealing, might be an argument there for some sort of high level low godly regen or mid godly, just adds to Alice's intelligence.

So, Vier is pretty strong, as expected of the demon lord i guess.

She is peak count level, but her offensive capabilities are bad, so pretty much a stone wall, should be City level ap, Island level durability.

She specializes in support and recovery, but still peak count nonetheless, might be an argument there to put her and Neun level ppl at FTL since if i remember correctly the Iris that fought Isis was only upper count level not peak, but then again Laguna who is Neun level is a ranker, who are said to be at least the speed of sound, but then again Alice and Kuro i think , were also rankers, if so probably doesn't mean much to say they are at least transonic, clearly they are faster.

Vier has a lot of resistances to status effects ie empathetic manipulation and sealing, basically has unlimited stamina, and can regen from pretty much anything, and it's said to let her not lose against the Six Kings, same people who can all negate low godly regen, so her regen is probably low godly.

Didn't mention it before, but Neun was given invincibility by Shiro, which makes her invincible as long as her heart doesn't break, hence why she can do stuff like continue fighting and getting stronger, despite having broken bones and stuff, weird sort of invincibility though, not that she can't take damage, just that she won't really die.

Translations are about 20 chapters behind the raws now, and it's been over 100 chapters, since the last revision, thinking about making another one later.

sounds neat.
Maybe the author will give us more info on the Mid tiers cuz I do love world building even if its in the afterstories xD

Hmm iirc it later stated that even if kuro killed shiro with the epilogue she'll still come back due to being the end which mean won't literally die as long as the all stories is still exist. Instead of mid-godly regeneration negation for kuro doesn't this give high-godly regenerator for shiro

Here found it:
Eden predicted that “Shallow Vernal might have wanted to bring an end to herself”, but in reality, “even if Kuromueina the power of Epilogue and brought Shallow Vernal to her end, such a thing wouldn’t have happened”.

It is true that Epilogue was “one of the true essences” of the being called Shallow Vernal. However, there is another power that resides in her, a power that can be called absolute.

If one had to name it, it would be “The Last Story”… The being called Shallow Vernal is the end of the story itself, but at the same time, she was also the final story.

Shallow Vernal “will not disappear as long as other stories exist”. She can only end her own story after she has brought all the stories to their ends.

Therefore, there is no magic technique that could kill Shallow Vernal. Shallow Vernal is a phenomenon that can only be ended by the actions of the Shallow Vernal herself…- 557

Yeah but with that it's giving her akin to HG regeneration, since she could still come back from the destruction of both soul and plot.

A question about Shiro

Does this include Forcefield Creation or Air manipulation feats?

As soon as we entered the sea, Shiro-san teleported us, so I don’t know which bottom of the ocean this place is. However, looking up doesn’t allow me to see the light from the surface of the sea, so I could imagine that we’re quite deep.

The fact that the area around us is unnaturally bright, and that we can talk while within this dome-like layer of air, is probably due to Shiro-san’s power.

Unnn, it seems like the situation I was worried about has already happened. This is because, as I’ve learned from past experience, Shiro-san tends to slack off in moderating things when she’s excited.

-Chapter 783

Last edited:
How high do you think kaito scales in 9B?

the black bear he fights is like twice the size of a Polar bear (10 feet) standing up (I compared the height to yuzuki hina eyeballing it) and it looks ridiculously muscular and buff for a bear.

Lillie, one of Lillywood's executives can reverse and amplify both magical and physical attacks with the law of causality, reflecting attacks with 5x the power.

She can also make attacks that hit her, look like it didn't happen, postponing the damage she receives, and pretending it didn't happen, idk if it's broken illusion creation, or reality warping, regardless Lillywood is said to be able to do most of what Lillie can do.

At this point, this series seems like it will go on as long as the author feels like it and more and more stuff will be revealed, the characters seem like they will keep getting more broken.

Wouldn't be surprised if one day the author ever decides, Kaito has already explored all the places on Trinia, lets go to another multiverse.

Maybe if the author gets high

5ntanc.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if one day the author ever decides, Kaito has already explored all the places on Trinia, lets go to another multiverse.
Off topic, reallyy off topic... but that reminded me of Clearing an isekai are you still caught to it's recent chapter? Since in latest chapter it revealed that Althena not only handling One universe but multiple universe as well, she even invited if Makoto wanted to go in the Divine realm? But ofc noah ish disagree with it lol and my man could literally almost freeze time to zero and made Geralt look like an ant compared to him lmao. Though it looks like I'm saying, you go, create his profile lol but nah and besides he's still not on a stable level.

Off topic, reallyy off topic... but that reminded me of Clearing an isekai are you still caught to it's recent chapter? Since in latest chapter it revealed that Althena not only handling One universe but multiple universe as well, she even invited if Makoto wanted to go in the Divine realm? But ofc noah ish disagree with it lol and my man could literally almost freeze time to zero and made Geralt look like an ant compared to him lmao. Though it looks like I'm saying, you go, create his profile lol but nah and besides he's still not on a stable level.
Hmmmm, I am still curious about the divine realm war, because it is said that the battle of the gods can destroy the mortal realm easily

Hmmmm, I am still curious about the divine realm war, because it is said that the battle of the gods can destroy the mortal realm easily
Me too and if only noah accepted the offer to makoto we may meet the God of destruction and the God of scythe whose said can cut all ***** (creations) in existence

Yeah. Just wondering why noah has her (?) thing, since noah use her thing to create makoto dagger.

And yeah off topic again arc 11 is hella weird, really weird. What does noah mean by "Even if the whole world become your enemy"? and Ira stating "You won't betray me right?" To makoto And the Moon goddess who rarely appear is now suddenly keep appearing on furi dream and keep saying "Mortal really do something interesting" like it make me goosebump thinking of something is definitely going to happen lol

Last edited:
Also, Noah is really powerfull Goddess even when she was still in a sealed state. She could charm all creation in one glance and anyone who saw her true form would definitely go crazy.

And yeah off topic again arc 11 is hella weird, really weird. What does noah mean by "Even if the whole world become your enemy"? and Ira stating "You won't betray me right?" To makoto And the Moon goddess who rarely appear is now suddenly keep appearing on furi dream and keep saying "Mortal really do something interesting" like it make me goosebump thinking of something is definitely going to happen lol
Hmm, look like something incredible will be happen in the next Arc/Chapter

And also, im sorry if my comment is off-topic

Last edited:
Haven't read that in a long while, as i said before the interest isn't really there anymore since i held off on making the profiles last year.

Trying to get through other series, but don't have much time as i used to, so barely making progress.

Anyway yea no more derailing.

Volume 12 illustrations.

Translations have caught up to the raw.

Based on the author comments, the LN basically rearranges when characters meet, basically making them meet earlier, ie Makina shows up in the main story and its adding new stuff like Ilness vs Funf.

This is a slice of life story with fights here and there, but the LN is adding even more fights, and we haven't even gotten to the final arc of the main story which is a literal war involving everyone. We didn't see that in detail due to how massive it was, something tells me the author will show way more fights there.

In short i am thinking the LN probably has the characters being more powerful since we see more of them in action, too bad it's not translated.

Also with how good the characters are just based on the WN, the LN makes them even better.

Last edited:
Doubt it, the war was suppose to be between Kuro and Shiro over Kaito, there isn't really any room for Makina, she did participate by imitating Shiro in the WN, but that's all she did on Shiro's behalf.

Not to mention Makina being too powerful.

Who knows what the author will do though.

In new chapter, Makina can "Squished" the space where she meet with Kaito with a just little amount of her power.

Well, that was make sense to me, because she said her power far stronger than Shiro(without Epilogue) and Kuro

Btw, im curious about one thing. Can Kuro(in her Perfect Form, fused with Shiro) be able to use Epilogue the same way Shiro used it?

Because Kuro said that the Epilogue was different when it was held by her and when it was used by Shiro in chapter 711.

After Kaito left the scene, Shallow Vernal and Eden also disappeared, leaving only Kuromueina and Fate.

A few moments later, Alice’s clone appeared beside them.

The three of them looked somewhat pale, as if they had seen something unbelievable.

[…I had thought it would be quite outrageous when Eden-san went that far in describing it… but it was far greater than I imagined. That’s Shallow Vernal-sama’s ultimate power…”Epilogue” huh…]

[Unnn, I’m surprised too. It was completely different from the time I held it… Such power exists huh.]

[N- No, Shall-tan and Underworld King looked like you both know what’s going on… but what the heck is that!? What in the world is happening?]

The three of them are talking about how, due to the contradiction of events, Shallow Vernal and Eden’s power that had converged within the white gold coin should have exploded… and how Shallow Vernal “brought an end to that phenomenon” with her power.

[That was Shallow Vernal-sama’s… power to bring anything to its end.]

[…What do Shalltear think of it?]

[…To be honest, I’m really relieved knowing that Shallow Vernal-sama is on Kaito-san’s side.]

Last edited:
I mean that's clearly referring to in the past when she had the Epilogue, as in like the entire main story where she wasn't complete, before she gave it back up. This has no bearing on Complete Kuro, in fact the strength rankings prove that since Complete Kuro>Complete Shiro

~~~ Top 10 Strength Ranking that has nothing to do with the novel (Spoilers Included) ~~~

No. 1 : Ultimate End: Perfect Kuromueina (With Kuro as base form, fused with Shiro)

No. 2 : Ultimate End: Perfect Shallow Vernal (With Shiro as base form, fused with Kuro)

No. 3 : Eden (Main Body)

No. 4 : Kuromueina

No. 5 : Shallow Vernal

No. 6 : Eden (Clone)

No. 7 : Alice (Ἑκατόγχειρες Full Activation)

No. 8 : Fate (Awakened)

No. 9 : Megiddo (? ? ? Time)

No. 10 : Isis Remnant (Magic Power of Death: Full Control)

Lowest : Miyama Kaito-Chapter 470

Last edited:
New chapter is out, based on what's said at the level Makina is on "Beyond Omniscience and Omnipotent", people aren't really stronger than each other, fights last hundreds of thousands of years, so basically whatever the cosmology is if it's ever expanded on, Makina would scale to it ie those beings who can create higher dimensions.

However Shiro and Nebula are the exception. Apparently, Nebula has the power to encompass everything, she is absolutely superior to all beings and abilities. Basically whatever being or ability she faces, she encompasses and becomes a superior version of whatever being or ability she faces.......

She can even encompass a person within her and depower them, it's broken, and yet she still got ended by The Epilogue, and now Shiro is gonna use her as Kaito's pet. At this point the author can just get into more info about Nebula, and this series can get a whole lot more powerful, didn't see any reason for it to happen before, but now we literally are gonna have "TheAlmightyslayer" who ruled at the top of the God hierarchy as Kaito's pet....

However Shiro and Nebula are the exception. Apparently, Nebula has the power to encompass everything, she is absolutely superior to all beings and abilities. Basically whatever being or ability she faces, she encompasses and becomes a superior version of whatever being or ability she faces.......

She can even encompass a person within her and depower them, it's broken, and yet she still got ended by The Epilogue, and now Shiro is gonna use her as Kaito's pet. At this point the author can just get into more info about Nebula, and this series can get a whole lot more powerful, didn't see any reason for it to happen before, but now we literally are gonna have "TheAlmightyslayer" who ruled at the top of the God hierarchy as Kaito's pet....
That's really op, but what ability got from encompass everything?

Last edited:
New chapter is out, based on what's said at the level Makina is on "Beyond Omniscience and Omnipotent", people aren't really stronger than each other, fights last hundreds of thousands of years, so basically whatever the cosmology is if it's ever expanded on, Makina would scale to it ie those beings who can create higher dimensions.

Did author become a power scaler while writing a story

That's really op, but what ability got from encompass everything?
At the very least it's reactive evolution as whatever she faces, it won't work on her, as all power is useless against her, and she will become a superior version of whatever was against her.

Based on how it's described though, confronting her, is the equivalent of confronting every being within her, everything and everyone is apart of her, Nebula might be omnipresent?

Based on how it's described though, confronting her, is the equivalent of confronting every being within her, everything and everyone is apart of her, Nebula might be omnipresent?
Maybe, since she is stated as a being who can encompassed everything, but i wait for the new chapter release, maybe there are more explanations about Nebula abilities.

Also, im still curious about being who can freely create higher dimensions, could it be Nebula can create higher dimensions? since she is stated by Makina to be the strongest world creators(exclude Shiro).

The wording was that when Shiro appeared and started ending worlds, nobody was surprised cause there is nothing impressive about it cause beings exist that exceed infinity, and beings who can create higher dimensions.

Nebula was the ruler of many worlds, as many as the stars apparently, the top of the top, her power and Shiro's are the exceptions among the rest, to say the world creators aren't surprised by Nebula's power ie creating higher dimensions, doesn't make much sense.

In other words, it's beings below Nebula who can do that, and thus even Makina scales, because below that level is a battle of endurance.

Anyway yea she can create higher dimensions, but pretty meaningless for now, until we get what exactly a higher dimension is in this verse.

Back